The Kat Slater/Jessie Wallace Appreciation Thread (Part 31)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    It's so stupid :rolleyes: If they'd just cut her being a bitch out people would actually be feeling sorry for her now but instead they're moaning at her being a bitch meanwhile sympathising with Alfie even more :rolleyes: even my mum was like "isn't she horrible":rolleyes:

I see shes getting loads of love on twitter:rolleyes: lol x x x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kalfie123 wrote: »
    I see shes getting loads of love on twitter:rolleyes: lol x x x

It's a shame it's got to the point where I'm just past caring about the character or the writing :( tonight I was watching it and just thinking oh well, I gave up weeks ago
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4 I think, not 'til later though :)
    C4 @ 11:20 I just checked :D

Thanks ladies:D im gonna be half dead going to work tommorow but fook it:cool::D x x x
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    It's a shame it's got to the point where I'm just past caring about the character or the writing :( tonight I was watching it and just thinking oh well, I gave up weeks ago

You've given up? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've given up? :eek:

Totally, I watch it still but I don't expect Kat to actually be any good these days and I've just given up caring to be honest :o she's not my fave current character. I mean she's still my fave alltime character but that's cos it's based on 00/05 I don't really rate this 10/11 kat though :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then from Kat's side she probaly wanted Alfie to do somethink for once instead of Kat sorting it out.

I don't like this side to Kat at all but then in Tuesday's ep she was happy the old Kat we know. The writers need to sort it out :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Totally, I watch it still but I don't expect Kat to actually be any good these days and I've just given up caring to be honest :o she's not my fave current character. I mean she's still my fave alltime character but that's cos it's based on 00/05 I don't really rate this 10/11 kat though :yawn:

I know its frustrating waiting for her to get back to her glory years or even a vague resemblance of them. I just don't understand how we can all see where they have gone wrong with her and how to get her back to where she belongs, as the no1 fem on the show and the powers that be can't... Do they take in any feedback?!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It makes me angry cause are just totally ruining her:( all she does it go about with a face like thunder and snap and Alfie every 5 mins:rolleyes: x x x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope once the babyswap storyline ends next week we get to know bit of the old Kat again and she settles back in again :)
    Forum Member
    Kalfie123 wrote: »
    It makes me angry cause are just totally ruining her:( all she does it go about with a face like thunder and snap and Alfie every 5 mins:rolleyes: x x x

I thought the ep was going well (Kat wise) until she randomly snapped at him when Jack was there, why? What did he do wrong then? It was just weird, didn't flow well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the ep was going well (Kat wise) until she randomly snapped at him when Jack was there, why? What did he do wrong then? It was just weird, didn't flow well.

Yeah I thought that. I think it was because Alife wasn't saying anythink to Jack
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear ya. TBH, I'm bored of Kat at the moment. And I'm bored of waiting for her to change. I'm actually finding myself more interested in Michael :eek: than her at the minute, which shows you just how wrong they're getting her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watching uncut king of <3 A whole extra Jessie section <3 king of modes of transport :sleep: but it's jessie so it's all good :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    N''awww jessie had a BMX when she was 12 when ET came out <3 she wore arm pads knee pads and a helmet but took them off when she got to the end of the road out of her dads sight :D
  • sammie1millionsammie1million Posts: 9,970
    Forum Member
    Gwon Alfdog! Kat being a misery again:rolleyes::rolleyes: The punch was good though.

Did nobody else think Jessie was really wooden tonight:o:o It feels like she's lost all confidence in the character:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I love flying and I love turbulance"
    "What, why?!!!"
    "Because I'm sick"
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwon Alfdog! Kat being a misery again:rolleyes::rolleyes: The punch was good though.

Did nobody else think Jessie was really wooden tonight:o:o It feels like she's lost all confidence in the character:(:(

I've felt like this for a while, she doesn't seem to have the same sparkle and be able to play Kat like she used to :( and it's not just jessie in general cos she's still got her spark as herself as we can see from king of/graham norton, it's just her playing Kat, she looks bored and I don't blame her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDz0JC4RL7c

New Kalfie vid,

I'm gunna be too cool, and disagree with you lot tonight and say thought Kat was brill ... haven't been feeling Kalfie/Kat last few weeks but had abs no problem with her tonight, thought you could tell how distressed she was about it all, and wasn't a bitch to Alfie, was totally on her side. So i danno, but still mahoosive fan. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning guys

glad to see bit of action on here last night, shame i didn't come on

got home last night at 2220 from the gym and flopped on the bed and fell asleep, hence up early today to wash,dry and straighten me hair lol

knackered already

will watch EE on sunday as not seen it all week cept 10mins:(

no gym today so will on laters

byee xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ELCarter wrote: »

New Kalfie vid,

I'm gunna be too cool, and disagree with you lot tonight and say thought Kat was brill ... haven't been feeling Kalfie/Kat last few weeks but had abs no problem with her tonight, thought you could tell how distressed she was about it all, and wasn't a bitch to Alfie, was totally on her side. So i danno, but still mahoosive fan. x

Fab new video Emma :)

When you look at it like that I agree with you but I guess as per she took it out on Alfie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ELCarter wrote: »

New Kalfie vid,

Emz I LOVE the new vid, its so cute...n'aaawwwww all the little cute moments Kalfie have had since they've been back its adorable <3:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya lovelies, just popping in.:D

I'm so in love with Jessie but so over Kat at the minute, back in the day even if she wasn't doing anything I was still drawn to her, it's like shes just lost her energy or something, she mopes round talking to Alfie like dirt and I'm so sick of it.:yawn::sleep: I was watching some old YT earlier and was literally sighing at the fact this Kat couldn't be further away from the old Kat right now.:( I hope once DOL is out of the way (can't come soon enough) she gets a bit of spark back, a few cackles here and there etc, but I'm not counting on it.:rolleyes:

P.s I like the vid Em !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _Dannie_ wrote: »
    Hiya lovelies, just popping in.:D

I'm so in love with Jessie but so over Kat at the minute, back in the day even if she wasn't doing anything I was still drawn to her, it's like shes just lost her energy or something, she mopes round talking to Alfie like dirt and I'm so sick of it.:yawn::sleep: I was watching some old YT earlier and was literally sighing at the fact this Kat couldn't be further away from the old Kat right now.:( I hope once DOL is out of the way (can't come soon enough) she gets a bit of spark back, a few cackles here and there etc, but I'm not counting on it.:rolleyes:

P.s I like the vid Em !!

Hey hunni :D I know I'm sick of EE in general and Kat is boring right now. Its the same thing from her for the last SIX months, moping around with a face ache being awful to Alfie - yawn! I hope this isn't what they've turned the amazing Kat that we know and love into. :(

Saying that I don't think last night was THAT bad, I mean she's been worse and I did like the opening scene with them and the scene in the kitchen. Also liked where she told Jack he could come around whenever he wanted to see Tommy and I obviously liked the last scene where Alfie went ape shit on Jack :D But I'm just so sick of face ache, miserable Kat who treats Alfie like shit. I mean she was really nice to Jack yet was biting Alfie's head off:rolleyes: Its definitely pissing me off.

I hope tonight is better where she gives a "speech" to Alfie and Mo preparing for the court case <3:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat Down: 1 hour 20 minutes :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MCRicken wrote: »
    Kat Down: 1 hour 20 minutes :D:D

yessssss am here for this one:D:D