Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    If there are really nine million gay people in the UK, a large number of them must be firmly in the closet and passing themselves off as heterosexual. I presume, just to take an example, the ratio of 'straight' bars to gay bars is nothing like 85%-15%......it's probably 97%-3% or something

It is my belief that a lot of gay / bi people are 'not out'! I have got off with a lot of bi / married guys.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the new advert with Tom Daley in it? I'm not sure what he was advertising, but I've never been more convinced that he's gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the new advert with Tom Daley in it? I'm not sure what he was advertising, but I've never been more convinced that he's gay.

I have and I agree. Camp as. The ad is for Nestle.
  • Options
    waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

You can watch the advert here http://www.getsetgofree.com/2011/Public/TomDaley.aspx . My partner said the same thing when he saw it!
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    waz101 wrote: »
    You can watch the advert here http://www.getsetgofree.com/2011/Public/TomDaley.aspx . My partner said the same thing when he saw it!

The first time I saw him interviewed, I knew.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what about he guy who played todd in coronation street
    defintely gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Baker
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    defintely gay.

He might have just been playing a gay character, unless he's got a boyfriend in real life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    defintely gay.

Oooooh...not sure about that.
  • Options
    Cha Cha HeelsCha Cha Heels Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    He might have just been playing a gay character, unless he's got a boyfriend in real life.
    He's in a long term relationship with a woman and has a child.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Oh, glad I am not the only one whose gaydar was going crazy when I saw the Tom Daley ad... He's as straight as I am, and thats not very lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I love this thread!

My OH broke my heart by telling me that Will Smith is gay :'( can anybody deny this?
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liss88 wrote: »
    I love this thread!

My OH broke my heart by telling me that Will Smith is gay :'( can anybody deny this?
    Not just him, Jada is rumoured to be gay as well. A Bi marriage made in Lavendar Heaven if true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    littlefro wrote: »
    Not just him, Jada is rumoured to be gay as well. A Bi marriage made in Lavendar Heaven if true.

:'(

Is this deffo true??
  • Options
    RadioKnowerRadioKnower Posts: 2,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liss88 wrote: »
    I love this thread!

Why? You never stood a chance anyway. :p
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    waz101 wrote: »
    I'm openly gay, and my partner and I mostly drink in straight pubs and clubs. I don't think you can judge the size of the gay community on the number of gay bars.

me and my partner same story, many of our straight friends try and drag us to gay venues because the music is better :)

many people are too quick to judge based on assumptions
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given Matt Mitcham came out without issue I cant see Tom daley staying closeted long term if he is gay, but probably will for a bit given he's still a teen with a tonne of media to contend with as it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why? You never stood a chance anyway. :p
    Errrr, I am an oil painting :D
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liss88. If you have some time to waste, here's something to make you smile or maybe weep some more.
    http://retardzone.com/2008/10/22/10-reasons-why-we-should-have-known-will-smith-was-gay/
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    lipgloss wrote: »
    Given Matt Mitcham came out without issue I cant see Tom daley staying closeted long term if he is gay, but probably will for a bit given he's still a teen with a tonne of media to contend with as it is.

We may have made our minds up but has he?
    Give the lad a break, this is tantamount to bullying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Mongodude wrote: »
    My friend used to work in cruise ships and it was an unsaid rule that when cliff was on board no one was to mention him or his male partner shared a suite, she only told me when she left the job!!!

thats his best mate a priest that hes lived with for years, personally till someone comes out then they aint gay to me, its up to them to tell us and all this wondering does nowt to make it more comfortable for them to do so.[/QUOTE]

The priest isn't the only man Cliff has lived with, he used to live with one of his male backing singers. He gave a TV interview from his home and all the photos of them together were removed from sight.

I wouldn't mind but years ago he gave a TV interview in which he told one phone caller that he thought AIDS was God's will! Now he makes me want to puke!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tom Baker

No he's not, he's just odd.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Despite of him being married with a kid, I am told that Donal Macintyre is gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is Tim Curry gay?
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    is Tim Curry gay?

Uuhhh Just because your a sweet transvestite does not mean your gay? Why do people always make assumptions TYPICAL! Have you never watched Corrie?

only kidding LOL - I think he is.
This discussion has been closed.