Deluxe Music to launch HD channel

Deluxe Music to launch HD channel ,on 17-12-12.:cool::)
Unfortunately it won't be free to air:(

Comments

• banbury_oddballbanbury_oddball Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deluxe TV HD has been around for over 12 mths at 23.5e, but isn't free.
  • cuttysarkcuttysark Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deluxe TV HD has been around for over 12 mths at 23.5e, but isn't free.

Deluxe HD at 23.5E is different from the one at 19E.
  • TV DUNIYATV DUNIYA Posts: 6,772
    Forum Member
    cuttysark wrote: »
    Deluxe HD at 23.5E is different from the one at 19E.

Yes,its Deluxe Lounge HD on 23.5E,concentrating on Lounge/ambient music.
    Where as the launch on 19E will be a HD simulcast of Deluxe Music,which covers all genres of music,i.e Pop,Rock,Lounge,Disco,Hip Hop,R'n'B,German language etc
    A real shame its not going to be fta.
    £60+ annual cost for a HD+ card is still too expensive for 15 HD channels,in my book.
  • gkmacgkmac Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    TV DUNIYA wrote: »
    the launch on 19E will be a HD simulcast of Deluxe Music,which covers all genres of music,i.e Pop,Rock,Lounge,Disco,Hip Hop,R'n'B,German language etc
    A real shame its not going to be fta.
    That doesn't worry me much. Since Deluxe Music plays music videos from a wide variety of years, I presume only a fraction of those videos would actually be HD.

I do wonder if this means the existing Deluxe Music will be going 16:9 as a result...
  • Massie101Massie101 Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Its actually a good channel (16:9) with a quite a mix of new stuff and classics, what's also good its that its not a simucast of Deluxe Music Channel (SD version). So now there are 3 flavours of the Deluxe Music Channel i.e. Deluxe Music, Deluxe Music HD and Deluxe Lounge HD.
  • gkmacgkmac Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    gkmac wrote: »
    I do wonder if this means the existing Deluxe Music will be going 16:9 as a result...
    ...and indeed it has gone 16:9, and has also dropped the "tiles" graphics in favour of the isometric cube.

So are Deluxe Music and Deluxe Music HD playing the same stuff now?
  • TV DUNIYATV DUNIYA Posts: 6,772
    Forum Member
    gkmac wrote: »
    ...and indeed it has gone 16:9, and has also dropped the "tiles" graphics in favour of the isometric cube.

So are Deluxe Music and Deluxe Music HD playing the same stuff now?

I assume so,as Deluxe Lounge HD,has been removed completely from satellite and replaced by Deluxe Music HD.
    Can't say I'm impressed by the "isometric cube" DOG.