100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This A list all movie actress recently went through chemotherapy but didn't want to share it with anyone or anyone to know. She says it is the business of no one but her family and her closest friends. Although she would love to say she is cancer free, she isn't and has not decided what kind of treatment she wants to pursue next. For right now at least she feels fine. She continues to look at movies she wants to work in, but says the focus in her life right now is her family and she also said that she is trying to do everything she has always wanted to do but been afraid to try. She says that she is going to do standup comedy soon and that she has lots of dreams she wants to fulfill, but is worried about her family and what will happen to them without her around. At this point she doesn't know if she will share what is going on in her life with anyone or make anything public. She is hoping to win the battle and move on with her life, but realizes that may be harder to do as the disease progresses.

Anyone leaking blinds like this should feel utterly ashamed. There is no reason anyone, even a celebrity shouldn't be allowed to keep their medical issues private, and the people near to them should respect this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone leaking blinds like this should feel utterly ashamed. There is no reason anyone, even a celebrity shouldn't be allowed to keep their medical issues private, and the people near to them should respect this.

I agree, I don't like blinds about physical or mental health problems at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list all movie actress recently went through chemotherapy but didn't want to share it with anyone or anyone to know. She says it is the business of no one but her family and her closest friends. Although she would love to say she is cancer free, she isn't and has not decided what kind of treatment she wants to pursue next. For right now at least she feels fine. She continues to look at movies she wants to work in, but says the focus in her life right now is her family and she also said that she is trying to do everything she has always wanted to do but been afraid to try. She says that she is going to do standup comedy soon and that she has lots of dreams she wants to fulfill, but is worried about her family and what will happen to them without her around. At this point she doesn't know if she will share what is going on in her life with anyone or make anything public. She is hoping to win the battle and move on with her life, but realizes that may be harder to do as the disease progresses.

Omd that's horrible :( Poor woman, I wish people would have some respect when it comes to health. Mindless gossip is one thing but leaking a blind when someone has a serious illness is evil!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    Everyone on CDAN basically said the same thing, whoever spoke to Enty was a douche. A lot of people guessed the Monster but i think that's only because she shaved her head. Which i thought was for the new Mad Max film. To me i thought the blind read someone older than the Monster.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tween singer seems to be heading for a fall sooner or later, doesn't he? If the CDAN story is about him ... ewww, what a sleazebag.

I've thought that about him for a while, its always the most "clean-cut" ones that are vile behind the scenes.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

I've got an idea who this might be, based on the bit in bold making me think of someone that recently made a kind of declaration after years of speculation (open secret though).

I sincerely hope I am wrong though, as I really respect and feel affection for this woman, who is well known for needing her privacy and isn't just some zleb, and I agree with others on the thread - it's tasteless.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^^ There was one actress that i know that i read who wanted to try stand up comedy. I hope it's not her though because if she died, her child would be an orphan.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got an idea who this might be, based on the bit in bold making me think of someone that recently made a kind of declaration after years of speculation (open secret though).

I sincerely hope I am wrong though, as I really respect and feel affection for this woman, who is well known for needing her privacy and isn't just some zleb, and I agree with others on the thread - it's tasteless.

Hope it's not her.

As others have said, usual tastelessness from Enty. Just because someone gives him the story doesn't mean he has to post it. But hey, anything for hits, eh. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Dagospia in Italy. Translated by Google Translate so it's quite literal so some words might not make sense or be in the right order.

"Which world famous Olympian is playing two girls side by side? Miss A lives in this sportsman's home country. Miss B is from a different country but a frequent visitor to his. Miss B knows Miss A is a long time friend but thinks she's nothing more than that. Miss A doesn't know of Miss B though it appears Miss B is known to others in his circle of friends. Both have been "dating" him since late 2012 and both think they are his girlfriend."
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Dagospia in Italy. Translated by Google Translate so it's quite literal so some words might not make sense or be in the right order.

"Which world famous Olympian is playing two girls side by side? Miss A lives in this sportsman's home country. Miss B is from a different country but a frequent visitor to his. Miss B knows Miss A is a long time friend but thinks she's nothing more than that. Miss A doesn't know of Miss B though it appears Miss B is known to others in his circle of friends. Both have been "dating" him since late 2012 and both think they are his girlfriend."

Could it be someone who runs as fast as lightning? I've heard he's something of a ladies' man.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ There was one actress that i know that i read who wanted to try stand up comedy. I hope it's not her though because if she died, her child would be an orphan.

Orphan because father is known but dead, or because father is 'unknown'?

Child or children?:(
    Forum Member

The younger swimmer? Or the South African one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Based on Twitterings since around November time, plus the Dagospia not being the only Italian site/publication to suggest this, a certain person spending a lot of the year in Italy and one of the rumoured ladies having an Italian name (though I believe she's actually British), I think I have an idea who this is .......... and I wouldn't even consider myself to be sharp as a blade.
    Forum Member
    Orphan because father is known but dead, or because father is 'unknown'?

Child or children?:(

:( Cause' the father is dead. She usually has her hair quite short too which is kind of worrying. People probably wouldn't suspect if she was going through chemo. Only one child, a daughter. You can probably figure out who.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on Twitterings since around November time, plus the Dagospia not being the only Italian site/publication to suggest this, a certain person spending a lot of the year in Italy and one of the rumoured ladies having an Italian name (though I believe she's actually British), I think I have an idea who this is .......... and I wouldn't even consider myself to be sharp as a blade.

I get your logic but I think those Twitter rumours pretty much dispelled at the beginning of January. So perhaps not him.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Due to taking a waltz?
    Forum Member

I think I heard about that and I did think about this particular athlete, but I think he done a tv special and there was a girlfriend (the Miss A) on that with him.

Although it could just be that Miss B wasn't around when it was shown...
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( Cause' the father is dead. She usually has her hair quite short too which is kind of worrying. People probably wouldn't suspect if she was going through chemo. Only one child, a daughter. You can probably figure out who.

I don't know who you mean. :confused:
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I don't know who you mean. :confused:

Jen Lindley.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I heard about that and I did think about this particular athlete, but I think he done a tv special and there was a girlfriend (the Miss A) on that with him.

Although it could just be that Miss B wasn't around when it was shown...

If we're talking about the same guy, the girl on that show was his previous girlfriend who he finished with just days after that show was broadcast because he found out she'd been (allegedly) sleeping with another guy or guys while he was away.

The Miss A and Miss B stories I've read on various sites and though some things are phrased slightly differently, a lot of the details are the same and seem to point in the same direction.

The things all the rumours/reports/gossip on the several sites have in common is that Miss A has been a friend of his for years and spent those years unconvincingly denying she had anything other than platonic feelings for him, because he'd always had a girlfriend or other in the years she'd known him, but she jumped straight in as soon as Miss TV was out of the picture. However, he'd met Miss B as a work acquaintance while still with Miss TV and started seeing her soon after splitting with Miss TV. The general consensus is that Miss B is the true object of his affections but she's a bit of a free spirit who doesn't want a relationship and in the meantime Miss A is a more than willing friend with benefits.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Jen Lindley.

OH NOOOO! What a shock! God, I hope she pulls through.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we're talking about the same guy, the girl on that show was his previous girlfriend who he finished with just days after that show was broadcast because he found out she'd been (allegedly) sleeping with another guy or guys while he was away.

The Miss A and Miss B stories I've read on various sites and though some things are phrased slightly differently, a lot of the details are the same and seem to point in the same direction.

The things all the rumours/reports/gossip on the several sites have in common is that Miss A has been a friend of his for years and spent those years unconvincingly denying she had anything other than platonic feelings for him, because he'd always had a girlfriend or other in the years she'd known him, but she jumped straight in as soon as Miss TV was out of the picture. However, he'd met Miss B as a work acquaintance while still with Miss TV and started seeing her soon after splitting with Miss TV. The general consensus is that Miss B is the true object of his affections but she's a bit of a free spirit who doesn't want a relationship and in the meantime Miss A is a more than willing friend with benefits.

Sorry,but I haven't got a clue who your talking about?:confused: Can we not have any more hints?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry,but I haven't got a clue who your talking about?:confused: Can we not have any more hints?

I thought it was just me who was being thick today.:D
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jen Lindley.

Oh! Can't believe I didn't think of her. I hope not :(
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was just me who was being thick today.:D

No, me as well. I assumed it was the very fast sprinter, as he's the only world famous Olympian who most people will have heard of?
This discussion has been closed.