Options

Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    I hope it's not by dying. Probably wouldn't make a return anyway but as death is pretty final I'd like there to be a chance of him returning one day.

He could always come back out of the fridge? :D

Anyway, I am glad he is going. He is wasted, he is just like a younger Marilyn, walks about in the background but is not important at all.

I am so glad they have finally given Sasha a friend at school. About time she did some young teenage girl things instead of going round getting nasty with bad boys/killing them/getting nasty with other bad boys and various bits and pieces.

Does anyone else reckon Indi might pash Jet? A bit like Libby and Taj/Kate and Noah on Neighbours?

I still live in hope that Morag or Coleen come back armed with a machine gun to clean out the Braxtons. Brax standing there inflating his nostrils and shouting his lines out all the time is getting soooo annoying. Oh maybe Charlie will come out of a fridge armed with a gun to finish them off? :eek: So glad Adam and Jamie have now cleared off, that storyline was such a waste.
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    I hope it's not by dying. Probably wouldn't make a return anyway but as death is pretty final I'd like there to be a chance of him returning one day.

:D

Did you see my post #3389? There was a video on DS of an interview with "Indi", her answer did seem to suggest he wouldn't die, but it was a bit confusing so who knows!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    11th - 15th Feb Spoilers

Monday, 11-Feb-2013

Having discovered Adam has taken Darcy, Brax and Heath try and get her back. Harvey and Roo allow Maddy and Spencer to stay at the caravan park, but they become concerned when Maddy gets a fever. Meanwhile, Sid's depressive manner continues.

Tuesday, 12-Feb-2013
    Brax and Heath attempt to escape the deal alive, however Brax finds himself in serious trouble. After Maddy's illness Harvey calls the police - much to Roo's dismay. Meanwhile, Alf worries Celia's short rehabilitation for gambling has not been successful.

Wednesday, 13-Feb-2013
    Spencer reveals to Maddy he thinks they should return home. Alf warns Celia if she gambles again, she'll be out the door for good. Indi, Dex, April and Romeo stage an intervention for Sid and he decides to see a psychologist. Meanwhile, Tamara's ex Nelson arrives in Summer Bay

Thursday, 14-Feb-2013
    Tamara panics when she find out that her ex-boyfriend Nelson is in town. Kyle gets into an alteration with Nelson when they meet. Rosie's got a secret and Sasha's keen to find out what it is. Meanwhile, Jett goes to the Summer Bay disco.

Friday, 15-Feb-2013
    With Nelson in custody, it appears that things between Casey and Tamara are going to be okay. Despite meeting Rosie's little sister, Sasha's still convinced somethings not right with Rosie. Roo and Alf discover the reason Maddy's parents havent showed. Meanwhile, Jett meets a girl at the disco.

18th - 22nd Feb Spoilers

Monday 18th Feb

Heath is told by Connie hell be allowed supervised visits of Darcy only. Casey goes job hunting, having decided he and Tamara are going to move in together. Meanwhile, Spencer convinces Maddy they should go home and give their parents another chance.

Tuesday 19th Feb
    Tamara finds a place to live at Irenes, Caseys sacked by John at the Surf Club, and Heath turns a new leaf and takes over Angelos.

Wednesday 20th Feb
    Heath demotes Liam and promotes himself at Angelos, Liam steals money from the till and Sasha gives April a hard time after she discovers she helped Tamara with a place to stay at Irenes. Meanwhile, Jetts made to do an assignment on his own by bully Tilda.

Thursday 21st Feb
    Marilyn tries to help Alf and Celia resolve their issues, Rosie reveals the truth about her family to Sasha, and Romeo and Indi decide to re-open the gym. Meanwhile, Sid opens up to a psychiatrist but, having told the kids hes at a medical convention, is busted by Dex.

Friday 22nd Feb
    With Dexs support, Sid moves back to the farmhouse to start all over again. Romeo and Indi get a loan to re-open the gym, and Sid joins them as a silent partner. Celias gambling partner Sheldon arrives and offers the chance to make money off one last bet.

The gym! I'd forgotten about the gym! :D
    What happened?

Is Tamara a long-term character? For some reason I keep thinking she'll end up with Kyle and not Casey!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Hugo's turned up in Pretty Little Liars with an American accent! :D
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    So Hugo's turned up in Pretty Little Liars with an American accent! :D

He still can't act for s**t i take it?
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,216
    Forum Member
    Yay even more reason for me not to watch Pretty Little Liars.
    Just read the article on here about Caseys new girlfriend, I don't get the Kyle part why is he suddenly an ok guy he tried to kill Casey but has now moved to the Bay and living with Brax as if that would happen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    He still can't act for s**t i take it?

nope haha
  • Options
    kaz80kaz80 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful start to the 2013 season. Everyone knew Heath would live, so that was an awful 'cliffhanger'. I hated how the first couple of episodes had the Braxtons completely dominating and it felt odd with none of the older cast featuring. Probably the worst opening episode to a season I've ever seen. Also seems like there won't be any celebrations for the 25th anniversary. IMO they should have had Roo's wedding this week and make a big deal out of Morag, Colleen and Celia returning.

However, what a difference a few days makes. Not a Braxton or connection to a Braxton in sight in tonights (Fridays) episode and it felt like the proper Home & Away was back again. Three strong storylines featured- Celia having nowhere to go, Jett starting to get a crush on Indi and the mystery surrounding Spencer & Maddy. And it was an episode dominated by people like Roo, Irene, Alf, Marilyn, Celia which was great to see. I'm glad Celia is staying on for a while, because it gives the older cast more screentime. I'm liking Spencer & Maddy already too, it's been a while since we had some new younger talent and you can tell Spencer (Andrew Morley) is related to ex H&A star Bobby Morley (Drew).

I take it they are cousins, they aren't brothers as Bobby is the youngest in his family (at 28) and Andrew is 23:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught up with the latest Oz pace...still can't figure out how Romeo leaves and those like me who had a funny vibe about Spencer and Maddie :D lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    Just caught up with the latest Oz pace...still can't figure out how Romeo leaves and those like me who had a funny vibe about Spencer and Maddie :D lol.

I thought for a second, just before it was obvious they were going to kiss, but before they said they weren't brother and sister, that the storyline was going down the incest route! :eek:

Before that scene, I just thought the "funny vibe" lol was maybe due to the actor's real life chemistry that they just didn't hide very well, oops! :D

Although, presumably they ran away due to some sort of disapproval of their relationship, so I guess they could still be step-siblings or something....probably not, could be way less specific a reason :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought for a second, just before it was obvious they were going to kiss, but before they said they weren't brother and sister, that the storyline was going down the incest route! :eek:

Before that scene, I just thought the "funny vibe" lol was maybe due to the actor's real life chemistry that they just didn't hide very well, oops! :D

Although, presumably they ran away due to some sort of disapproval of their relationship, so I guess they could still be step-siblings or something....probably not, could be way less specific a reason :confused:

HAHA...the guy must really like her in real life OR he must be good actor LOL :D.

And your right about the disapproval!

Annoyed that Adam is back :mad:
  • Options
    elmerfuddelmerfudd Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why has sid moved out the farm house???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

Is Tamara a long-term character?

i hope not, can't stand her for some reason
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    seeing the latest promo from Aus pace there is a proposal coming up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Gina still going to die? If so, anyone know when?
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Is Gina still going to die? If so, anyone know when?

Aww i hope not I love Gina. Is she definitely leaving or is it just speculation? I hope she stays she one of the few nice normal people left. The shows overrun with young people we need a few oldies like Gina to even it out.
  • Options
    Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I completely agree and I like her and johns dynamic but I saw some pictures of a funeral that looked like hers judging by the mourners. I'm sure someone else on here knows for certain but I'm holding out hope it's someone elses :o!
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure she dies. Seeing as there is a load of school children at the funeral

also there was a pic aswell with Jett and John and Xavier
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elmerfudd wrote: »
    why has sid moved out the farm house???

He hasn't, still lies there with Indy, Romeo, April,Dex and Sasha, why do you think he has?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    wow, tonights episode was highly dramatic

but dont worry Heath gets found from his overturned sinking dinghy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww i hope not I love Gina. Is she definitely leaving or is it just speculation? I hope she stays she one of the few nice normal people left. The shows overrun with young people we need a few oldies like Gina to even it out.

Well word was going round that she had finished her 3 year contract and that was it for her. Like you, I like Gina. She is a harmless character and is not always in your face.

I would rather they kill off Bianca or one of the Braxtons or one of the many teenagers they have. :yawn:
  • Options
    Angelica123Angelica123 Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spencer is beautiful :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Romeo's gym opening speech was way too warm-and-fuzzy for something awful to not be around the corner!
    Spoilering this just incase

So does Romeo die of Skin cancer? Is that his exit? Or he recovers and leaves anyway? I'm confused by Samara Weavering's interview where she said his exit wasn't necessarily a sad one?! Also if he keeps the cancer a secret from Indi then it's all a bit too reminiscent of Belle and Aiden which wasn't really that long ago (although obviously they weren't married until later)
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Kate Ritchie has said in an interview that she returns to Summer Bay at a time when Sally needs her loved ones the most. I am thinking that maybe Cassie has died? I also think that Debra Lawrance will return as Pippa Snr
  • Options
    Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Romeo's gym opening speech was way too warm-and-fuzzy for something awful to not be around the corner!
    Spoilering this just incase

So does Romeo die of Skin cancer? Is that his exit? Or he recovers and leaves anyway? I'm confused by Samara Weavering's interview where she said his exit wasn't necessarily a sad one?! Also if he keeps the cancer a secret from Indi then it's all a bit too reminiscent of Belle and Aiden which wasn't really that long ago (although obviously they weren't married until later)

Don't think you have to cover spoilers on a spoiler thread :)

I am so curious to know the answer to your question. I don't think he will die after the comments about his exit not being sad and think it would be bad if another young character were to die of cancer - even taking into account the storyline about the toxic waste ;)

I wonder if he goes away for treatment, or if they split up because Indi is so cross about him keeping it from her.....

Looking forward to Sally's return, shame if they're not bringing Miles back too- would have been nice to see them together. Wonder if Leah will come back with a new beau??