Peoples names: Do they put you off them?

SKYtvFREAKSKYtvFREAK Posts: 2,339
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What are your thoughts on peoples names? Would you not go out with somebody, just because of their name? Or maybe somebody has the same name as you or another family member?

I don't normally post threads very often or of a swallow subject, just curious :D

Personally, not keen on them having the same as a immediate family member. And, them having the same as you is kinda strange :o

Comments

• EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they had a name i hate i might not be friends with them and maybe imediat family names would depend
    Although a friends Brother in-law has the same name as him
  • ChizzlefaceChizzleface Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I was getting along really well with a girl, but had to break it off when I found out her name was Derek.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    In a word no. Look further than the name that someone is called, for the good or for the bad.

There are only good people or bad people, irrespective of race, colour, ethnicity etc.
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd have to draw the line at Fanny.
  • skinleyskinley Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »
    In a word no. Look further than the name that someone is called, for the good or for the bad.

There are only good people or bad people, irrespective of race, colour, ethnicity etc.

And you're one of the bad ones for peddling this BS.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    skinley wrote: »
    And you're one of the bad ones for peddling this BS.

Yeah. Cheers mate.

Do you come here often. :D :rolleyes:
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who heard my name before they met me, get a totally erroneous picture in their head, Im told. They expect someone in jodhpurs.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their name would have to be really weird, but I hope I wouldn't because that would be shallow.
  • ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was getting along really well with a girl, but had to break it off when I found out her name was Derek.
    I LOL'd.