Options

Gregg Wallace - Midlife Crisis?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2334712/Gregg-Wallace-confesses-wants-marry--reveals-plans-new-girlfriend.html

About 10 minutes after his 3rd divorce, he's planning on moving in with his 20 something new girlfriend. Would she have looked at him twice if he was still on the fruit and veg stall down the market and not on tv?

He does come across as a man in the midst of a midlife crisis at the moment. Anyone know if he drives a convertible? ;)

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he was female, I'd say he was a daft bint.

Is there a male equivalent of 'bint'?:confused:
  • Options
    cgkcgk Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When he's got her over the kitchen table and he's showing her his pork sword, do you think he cares either way?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cgk wrote: »
    When he's got her over the kitchen table and he's showing her his pork sword, do you think he cares either way?

Straight into the sewer........:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread started in the sewer - like all gossip threads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would politely suggest that of this is your view, then a forum with the header
    Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!
    may not be the place for you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yet you post here.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey I never said I was unhappy with the fact that it's gossip, I'm very happy to talk gossip but tutting at my post is rather like being in a brothel and complaining that some of the ladies look a little common.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I never said I was unhappy with the fact that it's gossip, I'm very happy to talk gossip but tutting at my post is rather like being in a brothel and complaining that some of the ladies look a little common.

Sorry but I thought your post 'a little common'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it really isn't but thanks for ruining any chance of a discussion on the thread
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He actually sounds quite pathetic. Instead of trying to figure out why his 3 marriages have failed, he quickly rushes to a new relationship and fastforwards it to a real commitment stage when it should in his case still be a dating stage.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why DM kept said about his weight loss, only it happens ages ago!

I give it few weeks with the girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He actually sounds quite pathetic. Instead of trying to figure out why his 3 marriages have failed, he quickly rushes to a new relationship and fastforwards it to a real commitment stage when it should in his case still be a dating stage.

I agree. He's acting like he's 18 rather than coming up for 50. There also seems to be that sense of arrogance that the 3 previous marriages were wrong so bring in number 4 and it'll all be alright.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. He's acting like he's 18 rather than coming up for 50. There also seems to be that sense of arrogance that the 3 previous marriages were wrong so bring in number 4 and it'll all be alright.

He's like a male version of Josie thing from BB who lost all the weight and now thinks he's God's gift.
  • Options
    Mumsy24Mumsy24 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I read an interview with him when he said his last relationship broke down because he was still in love with his 3rd wife Heidi.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Mumsy24 wrote: »
    I read an interview with him when he said his last relationship broke down because he was still in love with his 3rd wife Heidi.

I don't think that was even such a long time ago.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I regard Gregg Wallace & John Torode a pair of sexist creeps because they're both suckers for a pretty face.

Like Lisa Faulkner for example. I was genuinely shocked that these two imbeciles chose her over Christine Hamilton who I felt was the worthy winner on Celebrity Masterchef yonks ago.

Any sensible & sane gal should give a very wide berth towards these guys!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I regard Gregg Wallace & John Torode a pair of sexist creeps because they're suckers for a pretty face.

Like Lisa Faulkner for example. I was genuinely shocked that these two imbeciles chose her over Christine Hamilton who I felt was the worthy winner on Celebrity Masterchef yonks ago.

Any sensible & sane gal should give a very wide berth towards these guys!!

And look where she is now. In JTs bed
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And look where she is now. In JTs bed

I know! I was even more shocked when I read the papers about their affair last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never got the appeal of Masterchef and I usually love cookery programmes. Torrode and Wallace are two, sweaty, cliche riden, repetative presenters who shovel far too much into their mouths whilst the camera zooms in. Urgh! And as for the vioce over, it's just creepy.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never got the appeal of Masterchef and I usually love cookery programmes. Torrode and Wallace are two, sweaty, cliche riden, repetative presenters who shovel far too much into their mouths whilst the camera zooms in. Urgh! And as for the vioce over, it's just creepy.

If I could just add slimy and piggy-eyed to that. And then talking with their mouths open while showing us the chewed up contents! Triple urgh. :mad: They make my skin crawl.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2334712/Gregg-Wallace-confesses-wants-marry--reveals-plans-new-girlfriend.html

About 10 minutes after his 3rd divorce, he's planning on moving in with his 20 something new girlfriend. Would she have looked at him twice if he was still on the fruit and veg stall down the market and not on tv?

He does come across as a man in the midst of a midlife crisis at the moment. Anyone know if he drives a convertible? ;)

Harley Davidson next for Gregg :D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mid-life crises don't get any tougher... than this!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Mid-life crises don't get any tougher... than this!

5 marriages left!!!

For anyone who can't stand Wallace and Torode take a look at this Horrible Histories mickey-take

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Cd6agZYwA
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I sort of posted with this in another thread a while ago. I have to be as vague as possible with details, but he has dealings with the company I work for, and I've only ever heard bad things. Apparently he's really sleazy and is always making inappropriate comments (including about the boss' 15 year old grand-daughter) and touching my colleagues. Literally not a single female in my company wants to deal with him when he comes in because he makes them all feel so uncomfortable. I remember when I first joined the company and all of the women who worked in that department came over to mine because they didn't want to be around him when he came in.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really feel sorry for his kids , they must be so embarrassed by him , last thing I read about them they lived with the most recent ex while he goes off doing what he does