Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahaha, sorry Betty but that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. Do you think her angelic little self is incapable of doing such a thing?

I have no idea..have you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Lol,without a shadow of a doubt,i would go as far as to say she has cheated on most of the men in her life(sue me katie)

Of course she has :rolleyes:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea..have you?

She is capable of anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is capable of anything.

We all are....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all are....

Are you bringing yourself down to her gutter level Betty!
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all are....

But most of us keep our business/dirty laundry to ourselves - therein lies the difference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    But most of us keep our business/dirty laundry to ourselves - therein lies the difference.

Exactly! We don't talk in tapes or bitch on twitter!
  • RipmyRipmy Posts: 22
    Forum Member

No but you do it on here
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    September could prove interesting if Alex discloses to the court the texts Katie is rumoured to have been sending him for a year before her break up with Pete and Leo the emails and texts to footballers he says he has copies of. People in glass houses Katie .... ;)
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ripmy wrote: »

No but you you do it on here

You don't appear to like that we have taken it off topic from time to time and come on here and moan about it. If you don't like it, go to the mods and ask them to close it.

Digital Spy is a bitchfest, to be honest some of it is close to libellous and there are some people who delight in tearing people to bits, however that is the way it is (or to keep on topic 'it is wot it is').

I don't like the way some people are vilified and laughed at, but what I tend to do is stay out of those threads, it keeps my blood pressure level.
    :)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't make Cipriani cheat did she.??

Who said she did? The point I was making is that none of this is her business, therefore she should stay out of it. Remember, this is the woman who is suing other people for breaching her privacy! Perhaps those around her should remind her of that, because threatening to publish private correspondence and poking her nose into other people's relationships will not go down well with the judge.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMHO (& no I am not stating it as fact), she sees it as fine for her to cheat whilst in a relationship because she's The Pwicceeeeeeee and anything goes. In her mind, the kudos of being shacked up with her should be enough for her to behave as she sees fit.

However, it is of course, unacceptable for anyone to do it to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you bringing yourself down to her gutter level Betty!

She looks comfy in her gutter :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No but you do it on here

The obvious difference being that none of us are famous. What we say is simply part of a dicussion on here. We don't bitch via twitter and newspaper columns. Madam does - she's a public figure and what she says ends up all over the media. Therein lies the difference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've seen plenty of evidence of bitching on twitter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No but you do it on here

But I'm not a so called celebrity am I? One claiming to want to keep my life private.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    September could prove interesting if Alex discloses to the court the texts Katie is rumoured to have been sending him for a year before her break up with Pete and Leo the emails and texts to footballers he says he has copies of. People in glass houses Katie .... ;)

She didn't know Alex before she split with Andre ..so how could she send him any texts?..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't appear to like that we have taken it off topic from time to time and come on here and moan about it. If you don't like it, go to the mods and ask them to close it.

Digital Spy is a bitchfest, to be honest some of it is close to libellous and there are some people who delight in tearing people to bits, however that is the way it is (or to keep on topic 'it is wot it is').

I don't like the way some people are vilified and laughed at, but what I tend to do is stay out of those threads, it keeps my blood pressure level.
    :)

That's why I have stayed off this thread until today ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks comfy in her gutter :)

She looks miserable, bitter and bloated. Her only pleasure in life seems to be scheming and plotting revenge...oh, and trying to blag freebies. :rolleyes: If that's being comfy, then I'd rather be uncomfortable, thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen plenty of evidence of bitching on twitter

Yes Betty, Katie bitches on twitter, all the time. That's all she is good for these days. I'm not on twitter I only see her links posted here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    She looks miserable, bitter and bloated. Her only pleasure in life seems to be scheming and plotting revenge...oh, and trying to blag freebies. :rolleyes: If that's being comfy, then I'd rather be uncomfortable, thanks.

Of course she looks bloated.. She is pregnant:rolleyes:
    this may come as a :eek: but most celebs blag freebies .. How does someone look bitter?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Betty, Katie bitches on twitter, all the time. That's all she is good for these days. I'm not on twitter I only see her links posted here.

You should read it..she also posts about charities etc..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The obvious difference being that none of us are famous. What we say is simply part of a dicussion on here. We don't bitch via twitter and newspaper columns. Madam does - she's a public figure and what she says ends up all over the media. Therein lies the difference.

I hate to disagree ..but some DO bitch on twitter..including myself ..it's called being human
    And one of my tweets ended up in the Daily Mirror ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Who said she did? The point I was making is that none of this is her business, therefore she should stay out of it. Remember, this is the woman who is suing other people for breaching her privacy! Perhaps those around her should remind her of that, because threatening to publish private correspondence and poking her nose into other people's relationships will not go down well with the judge.
    IMHO (& no I am not stating it as fact), she sees it as fine for her to cheat whilst in a relationship because she's The Pwicceeeeeeee and anything goes. In her mind, the kudos of being shacked up with her should be enough for her to behave as she sees fit.

However, it is of course, unacceptable for anyone to do it to her.

I agree with all of the above. IMHO she is a nasty piece of work. I wonder what makes her so bitter?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't know Alex before she split with Andre ..so how could she send him any texts?..

It will be interesting to find out whether that's true or not Betty, this suggests otherwise http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1492295.php/Katie_Price_chased_cage_fighter_while_married