Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    It will be interesting to find out whether that's true or not Betty, this suggests otherwise http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1492295.php/Katie_Price_chased_cage_fighter_while_married

I'm sure Alex would of said something by now...
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate to disagree ..but some DO bitch on twitter..including myself ..it's called being human
    And one of my tweets ended up in the Daily Mirror ;)

The point is, none of us are famous or in the public eye. KP is, so when she bitches, it's to her million+ followers on twitter and in her newspaper column. Then the comments are picked up by various magazines. So there is a world of difference between us non-famous folk and the likes of KP.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Alex would of said something by now...

Probably saving it for his autobiography Betty. His girl friend of the time, Marie Thornton, has apparently confirmed finding the texts from Katie on his phone http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-sports/katie-prices-cage-fighter-alex-reid-against-the-ropes/story-e6frf56c-1225755300619#.UgJEJpJeaSo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The point is, none of us are famous or in the public eye. KP is, so when she bitches, it's to her million+ followers on twitter and in her newspaper column. Then the comments are picked up by various magazines. So there is a world of difference between us non-famous folk and the likes of KP.

So she isn't allowed an opinion? No one forces us to buy the paper she writes for or read her tweets,. Infact I don't buy the scum as a matter of principle.. But if she is paid to write her opinion..I don't have a problem with that,... That's her job
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    So she isn't allowed an opinion? No one forces us to buy the paper she writes for or read her tweets,. Infact I don't buy the scum as a matter of principle.. But if she is paid to write her opinion..I don't have a problem with that,... That's her job

There is no need to use her column to hurt people though - there is plenty of stuff to write about without attacking others
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    There is no need to use her column to hurt people though - there is plenty of stuff to write about without attacking others

Maybe that's her brief....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Probably saving it for his autobiography Betty. His girl friend of the time, Marie Thornton, has apparently confirmed finding the texts from Katie on his phone http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-sports/katie-prices-cage-fighter-alex-reid-against-the-ropes/story-e6frf56c-1225755300619#.UgJEJpJeaSo

It doesn't say when she saw those texts does it? As the story started in the star..I usually take anything from that with a massive pinch of salt.. A paper that admitted to making up stories about her and many others
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »

Maybe if she wrote nice things and was a bit more positive she would be likeable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Maybe if she wrote nice things and was a bit more positive she would be likeable.

I'm sure if she wrote the way you want her to ..people would still find fault ;) ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which she agreed to and has to bear the consequences for. If you continually attack people you have to be prepared for a backlash and if you're shown to be hypocritical then doubly so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't say when she saw those texts does it? As the story started in the star..I usually take anything from that with a massive pinch of salt.. A paper that admitted to making up stories about her and many others

Which is why the court case is going to be so valuable because the protagonists will be cross examined under oath and we will get to hear the truth of what happened :)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure if she wrote the way you want her to ..people would still find fault ;) ...

That's very true because she is not a nice person, never was and never will be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Many disagree .. And they have met her
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This reminds me of a daughter of a friend of mine. Moans and bitches all the time that she has no friends and everybody is a bitch and two faced etc etc. The problem is is that she is a nasty piece of work and alienates any friends she does make after a few months.

This appears to be the case with Katie; albeit in my opinion, never having met her so cannot say for sure that underneath she is a lovely person :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    This reminds me of a daughter of a friend of mine. Moans and bitches all the time that she has no friends and everybody is a bitch and two faced etc etc. The problem is is that she is a nasty piece of work and alienates any friends she does make after a few months.

This appears to be the case with Katie; albeit in my opinion, never having met her so cannot say for sure that underneath she is a lovely person :p

I'm sure your friend will appreciate you slating her daughter on here ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The point here is that she's poking her nose into the private affairs of other people and threatening to make public correspondence that was intended to be private. I don't see how anyone can defend that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The point here is that she's poking her nose into the private affairs of other people and threatening to make public correspondence that was intended to be private. I don't see how anyone can defend that.

The point here is Kelly was also bitchy to her in tweets .. That's being conveniently forgotten..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe she should grow a brain and a backbone, then, and keep her personal vendettas out of her column. Or leave the paper if that's the kind of brief they're expecting her to work to. There is such a thing as pride and dignity, and Ms Price is in the enviable situation of being able to walk away from a job if she's not happy doing it, thanks to her multi-million pound fortune. Of course, she may be more than happy to work to that brief, in which case, that shows what a nasty piece of work she is.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point here is Kelly was also bitchy to her in tweets .. That's being conveniently forgotten..
    Lets not forget who started it,i don't blame kelly giving her a taste of her own medicine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was that before or after KP called her a heifer in her column? If I recall, it was KP who started the whole thing off. You can't bitch about someone then start whinging when they bitch back. Basically, KP started the whole thing, and has made it increasingly personal.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she should grow a brain and a backbone, then, and keep her personal vendettas out of her column. Or leave the paper if that's the kind of brief they're expecting her to work to. There is such a thing as pride and dignity, and Ms Price is in the enviable situation of being able to walk away from a job if she's not happy doing it, thanks to her multi-million pound fortune. Of course, she may be more than happy to work to that brief, in which case, that shows what a nasty piece of work she is.

2 things that Price has foregone in her quest for infamy. She will never have either of those 2 concepts ever again.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Flipping heck Betty.

Let me point out the difference seeing as you are struggling to see it:
    Nobody knows who I am
    Nobody knows who my friend is
    Nobody knows who the daughter is
    I don't talk into a tape for The Sun every week looking for someone who I can pass on my unwanted, usually warped, opinion onto.
    I don't publicly slate any ex boyfriends/husbands/lovers/employees/friends.

My friend and I do discuss her daughters, her other daughter is the opposite, lovely girl, loads of friends. We have even talked to the daughter in question about her attitude. Some people can do that and try to make life better for others, she is learning as she gets older that it is her own behaviour that causes her problems.

Don't judge everyone by your heroine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flipping heck Betty.

Nobody knows who I am
    I don't talk into a tape for The Sun every week looking for someone who I can pass on my unwanted, usually warped, opinion onto.

My friend and I do discuss her daughters, her other daughter is the opposite, lovely girl, loads of friends. We have even talked to the daughter in question about her attitude. Some people can do that and try to make life better for others, she is learning as she gets older that it is her own behaviour that causes her problems.

Im not the one judging..I think you will find :D
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Flipping heck Betty.

Nobody knows who I am

Brilliant post, especially the BIB which I wholeheartedly agree with.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How can you attack one person for doing much less than you defend Kp for?

Kp takes the money, she makes her choice. The only difference between her and pa is that she cannot be bothered to pretend to be nice.