Options

Battlefield 4

Comments

• Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obliteration game mode available today apparently. You need to use server browser to find it they say. 2 teams giving over a common bomb I think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obliteration game mode available today apparently. You need to use server browser to find it they say. 2 teams fightibg over a common bomb I think.

Yeah stinger locks on but have seen more recoveries by pilot than on bf3
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Need to give that go tonight. I've not unlocked stinger yet as mainly been using assault class but will work towards that as the majority of times I die is because of the chopper. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found obliteration quite hard in my one game. Maybe to be expected as getting used to what to do. You are just so much of a target when you have the bomb. Going to be very hard to plant with 64 players. Good to see the jet skis were there in the mode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt impressed by your helicopter skills tag lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Wasnt impressed by your helicopter skills tag lol.

I couldn't move forward, it kept going backwards no matter what way I tried to turn. I'll just avoid taking to the skys, like in BF3. I prefer combat on the ground & trying to take down the choppers.

I only joined right at the end of the game with in that other game mode & noticed over half of the other team camping in their spawn next to where we needed to plant.

Also, I think my PS3 is on the way out. For the past couple of weeks, I keep getting signed out because no ethernet cable is connected, even though there is, then signed straight back in. I've had a fee system crashes to where I can't do anything expect switch the power off. It happened twice tonight after you left
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh oh you need another month and a bit yet out of it.

You could've bailed from chopper. I then switch seats to pilot then spin around and come down to pick you up. <<< yeah in my dreams id manage this lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dmuk wrote: »
    I take it that doesn't lock on?

Used the stinger today and it took 4 direct hits to take the chopper down (all of the ammo in the launcher) but it locks on and reloads quicker than BF3.

I've noticed that the time to revive someone with the defibrillator is a lot less than on BF3. I always miss someone by about half a second
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah hope they increase that time to revive by even 1 second
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a run on BF4 last night on my main PC with everything cranked up to full settings.

It was beautiful - brought a tear to my eye.

Then that damn building collapsed on me!!!!
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Had a run on BF4 last night on my main PC with everything cranked up to full settings.

It was beautiful - brought a tear to my eye.

Then that damn building collapsed on me!!!!

lol that happened to me on my first game, I did wonder why my team mates had bolted right enough and I just stood there like an idiot wondering what was going on lol :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol that happened to me on my first game, I did wonder why my team mates had bolted right enough and I just stood there like an idiot wondering what was going on lol :o

I saw the others jumping in the water and looked up and saw the building coming down.

Like a **** I decided to stand there and watch it. Next thing - Lights Out!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done it also. Game started and I demolished most of the pillars with a tank. I then got round and finished them off with rpg. I thought at first it wasn't coming down and by time I realised it was it was a oh **** moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done it also. Game started and I demolished most of the pillars with a tank. I then got round and finished them off with rpg. I thought at first it wasn't coming down and by time I realised it was it was a oh **** moment.

LOL - I'd actually love to be on top of it WHEN it comes down.

Just for the hell of it!!!!

Loving the jumping from building to building with a parachute!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately you just insta die. Would be better if you fell with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately you just insta die. Would be better if you fell with it.

Yeah or do the action movie thing where you jump off as it collapses!

Now THAT would be impressive!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Yeah or do the action movie thing where you jump off as it collapses!

Now THAT would be impressive!

Don't give the developers any more graphical idea's m8. the recommended system requirements will shoot up even more lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still love watching this bf intro video to the beta.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8znjqjdA2I
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still love watching this bf intro video to the beta.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8znjqjdA2I

Yeah it does look awesome doesn't it :) I wasn't too sure about getting this game when it was first announced but the more I see of it the more It's become a must have for me, hence me starting this thread lol
  • Options
    WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow....excellent. what fired the guy up?
  • Options
    WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Explosives on a jet-ski, with FF off, so your teammate blows it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im a little disappointed the jet skis aren't in ps3 conquest. They are in obliteration though. Hoping its just an oversight and maybe even stick 2 in the full game
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obliteration game mode available today apparently. You need to use server browser to find it they say. 2 teams fightibg over a common bomb I think.

Yeah stinger locks on but have seen more recoveries by pilot than on bf3
    OMTT wrote: »
    Used the stinger today and it took 4 direct hits to take the chopper down (all of the ammo in the launcher) but it locks on and reloads quicker than BF3.

I've noticed that the time to revive someone with the defibrillator is a lot less than on BF3. I always miss someone by about half a second
    Im a little disappointed the jet skis aren't in ps3 conquest. They are in obliteration though. Hoping its just an oversight and maybe even stick 2 in the full game

No, the RPG I mean, the RPG locks on in this, not sure if it's just the beta but it;s a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't give the developers any more graphical idea's m8. the recommended system requirements will shoot up even more lol

:D

Yeah - be neat though!!! As I said hoping :from building to building is my crazy action movie bit!!