Emmerdaily 5/12/13 - Alarm on the Farm? (one hour episode!)

1222324252628»

Comments

• CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THEIR BACK! THEIR BACK! THEIR BACK!!!!!! Proper smileys!!!

* runs around the house like a mad thing*
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Laurel would still probably make out that the car-jacking was more traumatic than what happened last night *roll eyes*

:D You're right! After all, being shot had nothing on being car-jacked for a couple of minutes *rolling eyes smilie* (I wish they've put that one back though I'm grateful for what I've got!)
    My favourite comments are always people who come on and say "It's not real!" Like we're all sat here thinking we're watching some documentary. :rolleyes:

What?!?!?! You mean it's NOT?:o *faints*

Run like the wind Collie! :D

I've had to explain my 'THE COLOURED SMILIES ARE BACK!' outburst to my son and he now thinks we're all nuts :D

Young 'uns, what do they know?
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lol at your location Collie :D:D:D:D. I've no idea what this is meant to be? ^_^
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »

JOP's back up! :) Hope you managed to get some sleep!

I did thank you but sadly I'm going to have to depart in about half an hour for another night of it. Enjoy Friday's episode everyone, I'II be on the next thread at around the back of 6 to 7, if you're up please join me. I'm getting well lonely :(:sleep:
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    :D You're right! After all, being shot had nothing on being car-jacked for a couple of minutes *rolling eyes smilie* (I wish they've put that one back though I'm grateful for what I've got!)

I've seen that *roll eyes* is on the smiley list, there just isn't an icon for him yet. We can still live in hope!! :D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Thank you thank you thank you DS!! :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::o:o:o::blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    Lol at your location Collie :D:D:D:D. I've no idea what this is meant to be? ^_^

^_^ is either a body with A cups or as it has no mouth I'm guessing its to be directed at soap characters we want to STFU. In which case I can see it being in copious use on Laurel and Tina.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^_^ is either a body with A cups or as it has no mouth I'm guessing its to be directed at soap characters we want to STFU. In which case I can see it being in copious use on Laurel and Tina.

Is it just this old skin I'm using or has everybody's 'services' disappeared? :confused:
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Is it just this old skin I'm using or has everybody's 'services' disappeared? :confused:

They seem to have been removed >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Thank you thank you thank you DS!! :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::o::blush:

I share your sentiments Onj

I can't help thinking if anyone stumbles on this site thats unaware of what's gone on, is going see the enormouse amounts of 'OMG' and 'YEEEESSSSSSS' posts all over the place and think were all getting a huge happy and posting about it!:blush::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I share your sentiments Onj

I can't help thinking if anyone stumbles on this site thats unaware of what's gone on, is going see the enormouse amounts of 'OMG' and 'YEEEESSSSSSS' posts all over the place and think were all getting a huge happy and posting about it!:blush:

I know. Poor Nelson Mandela dies and every thread on DS is full of :D:D:cool::cool::):):p:p

:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. Poor Nelson Mandela dies and every thread on DS is full of :D:D:cool::cool::):):p:p

:blush:

I'm sorry, but I don't care! I don't care! DS smilies everywhere!:D
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Yeah I was thinking more the cat that got the cream. i.e. whoever gets Ross into bed first. :D
    Charity ;-)
    80's Gal wrote: »
    They seem to have been removed >:(

WHAT!!! :o:o:o>:(>:(>:(
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »
    Charity ;-)

WHAT!!! :o:o:o>:(>:(>:(

>:( Had to be a catch somewhere didn't there? Some little IT Boffin sitting in DS HQ, clicking his pen thinking "What if... We give them back SIMILAR smileys.. but do away with the Services?"

and all his little interns around him bow down to him like he's the best thing since Sliced bread while offering him coffee and the last iced doughnut.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:( Had to be a catch somewhere didn't there? Some little IT Boffin sitting in DS HQ, clicking his pen thinking "What if... We give them back SIMILAR smileys.. but do away with the Services?"

and all his little interns around him bow down to him like he's the best thing since Sliced bread while offering him coffee and the last iced doughnut.

<<< Out smarted DS :p:p:p
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( Hello old chum welcome home.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    People who make sweeping statement without knowing the facts are idiots, he said making the Sweepiest of Sweeping statement.:D:D:D:D

I must say this post looks so much better with the new Smilies heh

But what on earth is this:kitty:
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just realised whose been missing, where have JOP and Glenda gone to? Not seen Glenda especially since before the forum change, has she gone along with all our smilies and blue colouring somewhere?

Hello!
    Laptop is still knackered, and I'm also working nights and lots of overtime in a temporary job at the moment, so catching up on ED as and when, and DS when I can get half an hour on my saintly mother's proper, decent, non- Dell computer. :)

I thought Thursday's stuff between Moira and Cain was fantastic. Well done to both Jeff Hordley and Natalie Robb for that performance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira you hideous hag! You've made Cain cry and turned him down after he told you he loved you (god knows why). Bugger off back to the bagpipes and hopefully Nessie will eat you! Tartan tactless tart making my gorgeous wonderful Cain cry * 100 red angry smileys*

* no offence meant to any of our Scottish folk on here BTW!*

Ahem>:(:D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!
    Laptop is still knackered, and I'm also working nights and lots of overtime in a temporary job at the moment, so catching up on ED as and when, and DS when I can get half an hour on my saintly mother's proper, decent, non- Dell computer. :)

I thought Thursday's stuff between Moira and Cain was fantastic. Well done to both Jeff Hordley and Natalie Robb for that performance.

Night shift too? What's the betting we're working in the same place hahaha :D

and collie, you offend me calling ma Moira hideous, sorry what now? Don't makes us Scots start a petition on you as well ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night shift too? What's the betting we're working in the same place hahaha :D

and collie, you offend me calling ma Moira hideous, sorry what now? Don't makes us Scots start a petition on you as well ;)

Wouldn't be surprised, I think it was the only place in the central belt that was hiring:D - good timing for me though, Nov and Dec are quiet for my wee business
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

GLENDA :D:D:D *Runs and hugs Glenda* :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aw cheers hun:) gotta love you all and leave you now though. Actually got to got and get some sleep!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can we make it a group hug? ((()))

It's not the same without your patiently reasoned, sensible arguments, Glenda. I find it so much easier just to reply to the numpties with 'oh eff off twonk'. :D:D:D
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we make it a group hug? ((()))

It's not the same without your patiently reasoned, sensible arguments, Glenda. I find it so much easier just to reply to the numpties with 'oh eff off twonk'. :D:D:D

Yes, there's a need for a V sign smiley around here. :D Not least for when Maurel appear on screen.>:(

I'd give the V sign to the numpties for this new employment crap of needing a new birth cetificate for a job interview.
    I've got a bag full of ID, including my origianl birth certificate, but had to splash out 10 quid on one of these new ones...grrr!!!