Benefits Street: C4 6th Jan 9pm

Comments

• conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Tardis .. Walthamstow clocks must be set different to the rest of UK, 8.30, NOT 8.00 !
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    i can tell she wants he kids to go far in life
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes of course Dee wants her children to work. People purposely took her comments out of context.
    Forum Member
    conceptas wrote: »
    Hey Tardis .. Walthamstow clocks must be set different to the rest of UK, 8.30, NOT 8.00 !

my sincere apologies, my bad
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh tonights "live" debate is NOT live as my EPG hasn't picked up if I want to record it any longer incase it goes on. So obviously we are being deluded in thinking that the programme is live when it isn't
  • leicslad46leicslad46 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would those in work who are lambasting those on benefits react if the shoe was on the other foot. Not everyone is proud to be on benefit and to some it is not by choice. I am on benefit and i would love to be in work and earning a wage. Channel 4 have polarised public opinion and have created a them v us stance among the wider public
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Has he dyed his hair,,it looks darker
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear, The DWP caught Funghi working while claiming benefits.
    Forum Member
    leicslad46 wrote: »
    Not everyone is proud to be on benefit and to some it is not by choice. I am on benefit and i would love to be in work and earning a wage.

just like me, im not happy being on benefits, it is not by choice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if Fungi didn't declare it, whether it be for money or kind, then I suppose the DWP wouldn't see it favourably.
  • conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my sincere apologies, my bad

:D tis ok, was only killing time watching a Cherie blair lookalike try and host a debate on the other side
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    Has he dyed his hair,,it looks darker

he looks worse than he did before, poor guy :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh so Mark and Becky were co habitating. Which is why they got their money stopped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leicslad46 wrote: »
    How would those in work who are lambasting those on benefits react if the shoe was on the other foot. Not everyone is proud to be on benefit and to some it is not by choice. I am on benefit and i would love to be in work and earning a wage. Channel 4 have polarised public opinion and have created a them v us stance among the wider public

I'm not proud to be on benefits but unfortunately I have no choice, and no it isn't for out of work benefits either. :(
    Forum Member
    Oh so Mark and Becky were co habitating. Which is why they got their money stopped.

looks like it
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    And the moral for everyone there: If you are shagging someone, don't take your talwf brush around!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another crappy 'commission' job.

They really should be illegal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now we are getting to the nitty gritty of it.. They seemed to omit that when they were on originally ..
    Forum Member
    am glad the 50p man has got a job :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    I'm not proud to be on benefits but unfortunately I have no choice, and no it isn't for out of work benefits either. :(

I'm proud to be on benefits. It is better than being homeless and pennyless.
    Forum Member
    Another crappy 'commission' job.

They really should be illegal.

didn't mark have one of those
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    Now we are getting to the nitty gritty of it.. They seemed to omit that when they were on originally ..

It is such a simple fact that could have easily been explained in one sentence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am glad the 50p man has got a job :)

Didn't he say it wasn't working because it was commission only and people were more interested in taking a photo of him than actually buying something.

Glad Mark has got a job at last, looks like he got the help he needed when he originally signed up for the food bank stuff :D
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Didst this lot who are being interviewed claim a month ago that they had no idea the show was even about benefits and they were told it was a show about community spirit? Dunno why they are so happy to indulge C4 now. A nice paycheck I suspect.

BTW why does Richard Bacon get wheeled out for these shows evertime? They guy is a complete joker.
    Forum Member
    I'm proud to be on benefits. It is better than being homeless and pennyless.

good for you :blush: interesting to see responses to that