Best way to calendar etc

chris_elevatechris_elevate Posts: 585
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,

Just looking for recommendations/the best way to keep a diary electronic and the move?

I'd like to share it with my wife so we can see what we've booked for weekends and evening and would like to hook it up to as many things that we've already got:

1. We both have iPhones
2. I have Microsoft exchange at work
3. PC and a mac at home
4. I have hotmail
5. Wife has yahoo
6. Both have Fb but not very frequent users

Any thoughts and ideas?
Thanks

Comments

• maxsquaredmaxsquared Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I am my other half have a shared Google mail account and both have it on our iPhones and iPads, any shared event for example cinema, night out, dog appointments and etc are on this calendar and we can both see it. We have kept this for a few years now and it's working really well.
  • chris_elevatechris_elevate Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the help. So do you both have iPhones or similar?
    What do you use on your phone to view the calendar or do you sync it?
  • maxsquaredmaxsquared Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Yes, we both have iPhones and iPads, and we both use the builtin Calendar app.
  • chris_elevatechris_elevate Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that.
    Just set it up and it works. Is there a way to stop it from automatically adding 30minute reminders to each event that's set? It could be annoying having that going off all the time!
    Thanks
  • jammie82ukjammie82uk Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that.
    Just set it up and it works. Is there a way to stop it from automatically adding 30minute reminders to each event that's set? It could be annoying having that going off all the time!
    Thanks

Yeah go to Settings - mail/contacts/calender - scroll down to default alert times