Emmerdaily 20/3/14 - Surprise Surprise!

1242526272830»

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Well that didn't take you long did it? I knew you'd see my point soon enough ;-):D:D

I like the Concept and Idea of Donna its actual Donna and its voice I don't like.

So I like her when she isn't here.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duplicate
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    I like the Concept and Idea of Donna its actual Donna and its voice I don't like.

So I like her when she isn't here.

I don't even like her when she isn't there. I prefer it but I still hate her :blush:>:(:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when is it up to Bob to question whose father of April?

he's her stepfather - the closest she has to a real parent-
    and he cares about her. Surely Vv and him would have st least considered the possibility that April was Marlon's. He seemed completely taken abackl. He can surely do the maths? He doesn't have the right to question her but surely he had some initial doubts. I wonder if Viv knew the truth?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Oooh look, you've had your 8K MILDSTONE! Congrats! Here's a toasted teacake and a pint of Irn Bru. :cool::cool:

gosh.. I hadn't even noticed. :blush:

er... I'd like to thank the thread and posters therein... even the stupid ones ;-) and obviously I'd like to thank DS without whom, none of my drivel would have been possible... here's to the next 8000, let's hope they're more insightful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and he cares about her. Surely Vv and him would have st least considered the possibility that April was Marlon's. He seemed completely taken abackl. He can surely do the maths? He doesn't have the right to question her but surely he had some initial doubts. I wonder if Viv knew the truth?

Viv did know the truth, Donna told Bob that last night, she also said she asked Viv not to tell Bob because that would put him in an uncomfortable position over whether to tell Marlon or not. So in fact Donna lied to him about April parentage and let him think it was this Baz's
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you not watch last night, Glen? Donna said Viv knew :D
    Justabloke wrote: »

er... I'd like to thank the thread and posters therein... even the stupid ones ;-) and obviously I'd like to thank DS without whom, none of my drivel would have been possible... here's to the next 8000, let's hope they're more insightful.

There's no need to draw attention to us >:(:(:cry:

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

no one would have known if you'd just kept quiet :p

Anyway, here's something that seems to have been glossed over / ignored in the general noise about Marlon's child fathering skills..... If April truly is his daughter it means that there is yet another bliddy Dingle >:(>:(
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that amazing speech, Gwyneth Paltrow. :D

BiB1 : >:(>:(>:(:p

BiB2 : *foresees yet another case of hope triumphing over experience* :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyway, here's something that seems to have been glossed over / ignored in the general noise about Marlon's child fathering skills..... If April truly is his daughter it means that there is yet another bliddy Dingle >:(>:(

Oh yes :blush:

Oh who am I kidding.. I think everyone already knows :blush::D

Well I love the Dingles so I don't care on that aspect but the kid in question is the spawn of *spits* Donna *spits* so it might be kinder to just put it down now ;-):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did she say? If it was during the cafe scene, in my defence I was watching at my Mums and, well, just having to try and explain Marlon to her>:( I missed that:D I can understand Donnas point of view - what I don't undestand is Bob's total surprise given that he can count. SAying that it wasn't right in front of his face with a big flashing neon sign
  • heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    I did giggle when David just turned up at the Sharma's and just expected them to let him move in.

David dies from the Sheer :blush::blush::blush: of it all

Ways to kill David No.30

I just stared at the screen in disbelief that he thought that they would let him sleep on the sofa :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she say? If it was during the cafe scene, in my defence I was watching at my Mums and, well, just having to try and explain Marlon to her>:( I missed that:D I can understand Donnas point of view - what I don't undestand is Bob's total surprise given that he can count. SAying that it wasn't right in front of his face with a big flashing neon sign

No. In a scene in Bob's house IIRC :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's the bit where Donna told Viv not to tell Bob who the father of April was because she didn't want him feel uncomfortable about keeping it secret from his friend Sherriff Moron.. So they probably let him think Baz was the father.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you even watch this show?:D ED can never have enough Dingles, mainly because pretty much each and every sl is based on criteria that only make sense for a race of long term inbreds.

Personally I think they should just change the ED theme tune to 'Duelling Banjos' and be done with it. :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    I just stared at the screen in disbelief that he thought that they would let him sleep on the sofa :o

It makes you wonder just how thick David really is.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you even watch this show?:D ED can never have enough Dingles, mainly because pretty much each and every sl is based on criteria that only make sense for a race of long term inbreds.

Personally I think they should just change the ED theme tune to 'Duelling Banjos' and be done with it. :o:o

:o>:( how very dare you! Of course I watch
    occasionally

TBF I've not watched as much as I used to I'm not enjoying any of the SL's at the moment.

I did watch last night because frankly Verity Rushworth is lovely to look at... I shoulda turned the sound though :s

LOL@Dueling Banjos ... mind you those hillbillies were on the whole much better looking than the Dingle Clan :D

It must surely be time for a resurgence in teh fortunes of the Sugdens or even a return of the Tates... ah those were the days.
  • Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a real shock for Marlon to be up in arms about something.

That's just his normal acting style.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    You're making names up now aren't you?>:(:(

Just because Charity has 'trust issues' you're making her out to be worse than Katie Price, another old slapper who qualified for The Duke of Edinburgh 'Strumpet' award by the time she was 16!!:o;-)

Is that how you describe all victims of child abuse ?
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the ep - marlon needs to die a slow horrible death >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
  • heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Didn't Marlon look old and wrinkly standing next to a fresh faced Donna.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But look at the fine physical specimens they can produce:D:D
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    Didn't Marlon look old and wrinkly standing next to a fresh faced Donna.

It's hard to believe he is only supposed to be 40