Hollyoaks. Frasier, Trevor, the other girl. Who cares???

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
3 of the most uninteresting characters with the most uninteristing storylines in soap. Ever.
Constantly thrust at us like they are the second coming, and the saviours of this increasingly dreadful show.
Only Birkwood could conjur up nonsense like this.

For starters Grace is a piss poor replacement for claire, and even though she became a pantomime dame, claire would of atleast kept this dreary bunch watchable.

Frasier may well be set for a demise, but what the hell happens after that?

My heart is bleeding for this show :'(

Comments

• D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them and think they're SL is the most interesting atm. I don't get why people dislike them so much. I also like they're the last link to Clare Devine.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I think Trevor's alright, but I don't really care for the other two.
  • Shane_RossShane_Ross Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I Dinna mind them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I agree, I find Fraser and Grace boring and unlikeable, Trevor is ok.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They bore me.

Even though Trevor is great to look at.;-)
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    I like them and think they're SL is the most interesting atm. I don't get why people dislike them so much. I also like they're the last link to Clare Devine.

would have been easier just to keep Clare ! :cool:
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    would have been easier just to keep Clare ! :cool:

I wish they did but it looks like Gemma decided not to come back full time so they killed her and gave her SL's to Grace.
  • spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I like Trevor, he's evolved over time and got some depth to the character. I do wonder in the Fraser aftermath if he'll get killed off, banged up or become a totally reformed saint running a home for lost kittens.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    I wish they did but it looks like Gemma decided not to come back full time so they killed her and gave her SL's to Grace.

I thought they had axed her for some reason?

With news of Jamie Lomax leaving EE and Chris Fountain has left CS they could have had a Warren/Justin/Clare reunion. Totally unrealistic they would all come back but if they did it would have been interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    spikewoman wrote: »
    Yeah I like Trevor, he's evolved over time and got some depth to the character. I do wonder in the Fraser aftermath if he'll get killed off, banged up or become a totally reformed saint running a home for lost kittens.

lol:D
  • adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I Don't mind Grace and Trevor but every time Fraser appears he seems to be getting worse. The whole Tegan story line has ruined Fraser when he could have been a great Villain.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Grace looks order than Fraser.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    spikewoman wrote: »

I really hope he gets his tropical fish store, but keeps his hand in the crime game. Not hugely, but pulling short, comedic scams or jobs with someone like Ste or Tony. Make it a bit more lighthearted. After the brutal slayings of Fraser and Grace though. Can't stand either of them.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Trevor out of the 3!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Fraser will be dead soon enough.

I expect Grace will become more insufferable than ever in the wake pf that, and with this show's penchant for dragging out storylines to death, the whodunnit could stretch out til somewhere in mid to late summer. Hopefully then she'll make her exit.

I wouldn't mind Trevor remaining though.

I just wonder what other characters they'll have brought in in the meantime. Their set to lose quite a few soon. Fraser, Sandy, Patrick, most likely Finn, and possibly Grace later on.