Fill my viewing gap

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
Forum Member
So here's where I'm at...tomorrow starting final season of Breaking Bad (PLEASE NO SPOILERS, I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO NOT FIND OUT HOW IT ENDS...but I think I know what must happen, just not how it will...anyway), I have a couple of BB nights a week, so when get through it, will be starting S2 of Bates Motel and of course...Jack's Back!
However my other "slot"has become available now I've finished Hostages" - I know it was turd from the start but had to stick with it...and the ending was as pants as I expected so no disappointment there. my question is...what now while waiting for season 2 of Ray Donovan...should I try Banshee as first season is on Sky catch-up? (BTW, couldnt get into The Blacklist, The following and did watch S1 of Hannib
al but so-so.) So Banshee???

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So here's where I'm at...tomorrow starting final season of Breaking Bad (PLEASE NO SPOILERS, I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO NOT FIND OUT HOW IT ENDS...but I think I know what must happen, just not how it will...anyway), I have a couple of BB nights a week, so when get through it, will be starting S2 of Bates Motel and of course...Jack's Back!
    However my other "slot"has become available now I've finished Hostages" - I know it was turd from the start but had to stick with it...and the ending was as pants as I expected so no disappointment there. my question is...what now while waiting for season 2 of Ray Donovan...should I try Banshee as first season is on Sky catch-up? (BTW, couldnt get into The Blacklist, The following and did watch S1 of Hannib
    al but so-so.) So Banshee???

Banshee is very very good, id go as fsr as saying its in my top 5 shows all timl.

Another couple of shows thst are very good are

Believe (about a little girl who has special powers and some bad folk after her)

Crisis ( about the kidnapping of the presidents son and his classmates who's parents haplen to wealthy, the kidnappers make the parents kill people so they can have their kids back.
    How good is bates motel? Is it set in modern day?
  • BigPatBigPat Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Banshee is amazing, I love it. Gratuitous sex and senseless violence aplenty.
    I'm also going to recommend Fargo, based on the first episode that aired a few days ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Fargo..hmmm seen the film and Billy Bob T cool dude so hmmmm.
    Not heard of Crisis...does this require my friend Mr P Bay?
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    True Detective?
    Forum Member
    I sooo wanted to get into True Detective but couldn't see what the fuss was about, and not going to try again. OK Banshee and Fargo it is.
  • BigPatBigPat Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    woohoo! Do I win a prize? :)
  • GamerGirlGamerGirl Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's S1 of The Blacklist (with James Spader) if you haven't seen that yet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,383
    Forum Member
    I was going to say Blacklist S1 and also Hannibal S1.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banshee really is great! I've missed it...anyone know when S2 starts in the UK?
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your brave asking people here to "fill your gap" now your "other slot" is available lol !
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fargo..hmmm seen the film and Billy Bob T cool dude so hmmmm.
    Not heard of Crisis...does this require my friend Mr P Bay?

I have no idea what Crisis is about but I have heard of it - its starring Gillian Anderson but Im afraid I dont know of or when it will be available in the UK (if that is where you are based)
    Forum Member
    Googled Crisis, reviews not good and as it's got Dylan M thingy in it, seems like it'll be up to the standard of Hostages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sooo wanted to get into True Detective but couldn't see what the fuss was about, and not going to try again. OK Banshee and Fargo it is.

ditto! I really tried to like it but I just didnt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Googled Crisis, reviews not good and as it's got Dylan M thingy in it, seems like it'll be up to the standard of Hostages.

Hostages was ok but anything with GA in it is off to a good start for me :D:p:)
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dylan McDermott isn't in Crisis by Dermot Mulroney is ;-)

US tv writers are also predicting that Crisis is likely to be cancelled