• BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Forgot about this...
  • Nobody KnowsNobody Knows Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Forgot about this...

I was looking for another one and found it. LOL.
    Forum Member
    I was looking for another one and found it. LOL.

Haha, Hmm just thinking, if there was ever to be a film about Madonna, Gaga would be perfect for the role, yet it could damage her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, Hmm just thinking, if there was ever to be a film about Madonna, Gaga would be perfect for the role, yet it could damage her

If Gaga doesn't want to do it, I'm sure I'll be the perfect match to Ms. Cicconne.
    Forum Member
    If Gaga doesn't want to do it, I'm sure I'll be the perfect match to Ms. Cicconne.

Errr herrmm! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errr herrmm! :mad:

Oops, one too many n's?
    Forum Member
    Oops, one too many n's?

Nopeee I was considering myself for the role :) Yet I think Josh would outdo us both!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nopeee I was considering myself for the role :) Yet I think Josh would outdo us both!

Maybe we could all take it in turns? I'm sure nobody would notice...
    Forum Member
    Maybe we could all take it in turns? I'm sure nobody would notice...

Let's hope, failing that we'll film what was meant to be season 5 of Ugly Betty, staring...DS forum users!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope, failing that we'll film what was meant to be season 5 of Ugly Betty, staring...DS forum users!

I call Amanda!
    Forum Member
    I call Amanda!

Bitch! Fine I want Wilhemina :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitch! Fine I want Wilhemina :)

God damn it, why didn't I think of her first. I'm the male Wilhemina! :mad:

Maybe we can get Madonna to guest star. I'm sure she'll do it a lot better than the travesty known as 'Shakira' did.

EDIT: Can we double cast? I want to be Betty too. Gracias.
    Forum Member
    God damn it, why didn't I think of her first. I'm the male Wilhemina! :mad:

Maybe we can get Madonna to guest star. I'm sure she'll do it a lot better than the travesty known as 'Shakira' did.

EDIT: Can we double cast? I want to be Betty too. Gracias.

I liked that episode though I doubt Shakira would have been hanging to see Connor get arrested, why get caught up in the business of nobodies? Ah yes, Madonna photoshoot that was gonna fail as the man with 101 dalmatian puppies crashed his van...RIP PUPS! All saved with the use of a warehouse of Body of Evidence videos
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked that episode though I doubt Shakira would have been hanging to see Connor get arrested, why get caught up in the business of nobodies? Ah yes, Madonna photoshoot that was gonna fail as the man with 101 dalmatian puppies crashed his van...RIP PUPS! All saved with the use of a warehouse of Body of Evidence videos

Shakira should've just been like "My hips DO lie" then dig a hole back to her chalet (or whatever) my shaking her ass.

I think Madonna turns up, sides with Wilhelmina to destroy Daniel (who is now making his own magazine), just for the lolz, and then Madonna falls in love with Ignacio and they live together for a while.

Next episode. Madonna hears Justin sing in the shower and asks for a duet with him to appeal to the younger audience. He goes "Madonna who?" and she takes out her botox syringe and stabs him repetedly in the throat. She then mourns the loss of one of her beloved gays. Next episode.

Wilhelmina and Madonna make a sex tape to 'Not Myself Tonight' and when it leaks online, Madonna is put back on top of the music world, as it should be.

/series
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I was choosing my top 40 fave songs from 2004-13 today, it felt really refreshing to hear Party for Two again. My actual favourite song of hers is Ka-Ching though.