Options

CS - Why is Leanne so nice these days?

attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
Forum Member
✭✭
Leanne seems to be nice now - she's got on with Eva & even Carla now, this is one transplant I'm liking CS!

Comments

• Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    An insurance swindling arsonist, former prostitute and drug using adulterer. Lottery stealing, lying hypocrite two bit brass.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not?:)
    A character can evolve over time.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she could be getting it from Kal, soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne's personality has come across as a natural evolution of character, while still recognisable as being Leanne. Always liked her.

Peter and Carla have developed brilliantly and credibly too.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have usually liked Leanne. It is good that Jane is being given some less strenuous scenes to act out for a change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fobbing Simon off on anyone who will look after him whilst she goes to the gym because she fancies a bloke there.
  • Options
    biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How she's managed to stay mild-mannered, calm and pleasant while living with that brat from hell I can't imagine.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Ive always found Leanne to be nice.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Fobbing Simon off on anyone who will look after him whilst she goes to the gym because she fancies a bloke there.

I wouldn't criticise Leanne for that. She isn't his real mother. Simon had a happy family when Peter was with Leanne, after such a troubled start with his mother dying. Peter broke that apart to get with Carla, who doesn't have a maternal bone in her. Threatening to abort as she has done is despicable IMO. Peter palms Simon off more than Leanne and he's the natural parent. Carla should expect to have to look after him sometimes, he's 10 and she's his step-mother.
  • Options
    BlackTarantulaBlackTarantula Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I hope this isn't the start of Leanne and Carla becoming friends. Even though she's over Peter now, it would be unrealistic for Leanne to forgive Carla for stealing her husband and upsetting the family life she had (yes, she blames Peter too, but I imagine she's been more furious with Carla since Peter was someone she had strong feelings for - and she was clearly willing to forgive him right before her wedding to Nick - while Carla was merely 'the interloper' to her).
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be very hard at present, not wanting to hurt Nick, but also being aware that upsetting him could trigger his violent temper.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    I suspect she has grown up, especially since she's been little Simons mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Leanne and Carla do become friends despite their feud
    But apart of me thinks too much has happened for the friendship to be rekindled. I liked their feud too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really is the limit.

Ten minutes ago, Nick couldn't be trusted to be in the same room as Curly in case he gave him one of his famous black eyes, now she's happily sending them off up the Red Rec for hours, just so she can flirt with Kal.

The filthy trollop.
    Morals of an alley cat that one.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I don't think I could ever call Leanne nice.
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne's personality has come across as a natural evolution of character, while still recognisable as being Leanne. Always liked her.

Peter and Carla have developed brilliantly and credibly too.

This.
    gobby, shouty, and fiesty Leanne is still there, just don't wind her up
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazza81 wrote: »
    I hope Leanne and Carla do become friends despite their feud
    But apart of me thinks too much has happened for the friendship to be rekindled. I liked their feud too

the scene when Leanne offered support was great, and shows they are working together and moving on for Simons sake ect
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A selfish, self centred hypocrite. Not nice in the slightest.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby_Marz wrote: »
    the scene when Leanne offered support was great, and shows they are working together and moving on for Simons sake ect

Just keeping Carla sweet so she can have a ready babysitter whilst running to Kal. Just like she is lying to Nick and not being straight with him.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Just keeping Carla sweet so she can have a ready babysitter whilst running to Kal. Just like she is lying to Nick and not being straight with him.

Just what I thought. If she told Nick the truth then she might not have him as back up if all fails with Kal and would he really play footie with Simon if he knew the truth >:(

I couldn't help noticing the other week she was happy for Peter and Carla to take Si out for a pizza and bowling on a school night :o
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    About time though with both, I also like her and Kal together.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to hate Leanne but she has become softer and less shouty. I find her much more likeable lately.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    She is a saint, even more than St.Ella formerly of The Back Room was...... Well anyone who can tolerate gobshite Shyman is a saint in my book!