Ladette to lady girls in cbb?

Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
Forum Member
Hey folks was wondering what you would think of having a ladette to lady girl in cbb? Be it Australian or British. I think Skye Harper or holly Clements may make good tv. Would be interesting as they've never had a ladette to lady girl on before so it would probably bring in the ratings as they are full of life. Bb could even tame them, you never know your luck. :D

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ladette to lady was a few years ago now, i don't see how these people can be called celebs, even by Big Brothers standards that is reaching.

It's only a matter of time before people from Master Chef get a mention :p
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    It was televised in Britain between 2005 to 2010. Trouble is will the makers hear of the participants who were in it? :confused:
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    It was televised in Britain between 2005 to 2010. Trouble is will the makers hear of the participants who were in it? :confused:

didn't know it was that old :o only stumbled across it last year!! I felt so sorry for the girls. The teachers were just bullies who just tried to make them replicas of themselves whilst being their slaves in the process. Sometimes the way the teachers shouted and insulted them was disgusting especially when it was on their appearance .
    Forum Member
    didn't know it was that old :o only stumbled across it last year!! I felt so sorry for the girls. The teachers were just bullies who just tried to make them replicas of themselves whilst being their slaves in the process. Sometimes the way the teachers shouted and insulted them was disgusting especially when it was on their appearance .

I think bb maybe an opportunity for them to let their hair down. :D
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10 print "barrel scraped"
    20 goto 10
    Forum Member
    10 print "barrel scraped"
    20 goto 10

You have to admit that they are a laugh. :D
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put 'em in ordinary BB.

They can't be worse than some of the recent picks.
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Put 'em in ordinary BB.

They can't be worse than some of the recent picks.

Good idea too, trouble is will they audition? Considering they've already had some sort of tv experience. :confused:
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God help the pool Aka new Outside Toilet
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    God help the pool Aka new Outside Toilet

Just hope bb can tame em just how the ladette to lady teachers did and put em under a lot of pressure. It'll probably be contestants that didn't do well in it so they have a chance to redeem themselves. :D
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Good idea too, trouble is will they audition? Considering they've already had some sort of tv experience. :confused:

I think the days when people needed to audition all on their own initiative passed some time ago. Instead, it seems BB often invites people into the process. :(
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    I think the days when people needed to audition all on their own initiative passed some time ago. Instead, it seems BB often invites people into the process. :(

To me it should revert to the original concept of auditioning and we may be able to see the so called ladette's again, it could happen. :cool: