Anone else gutted??

Is anyone else devastated that Matthew Cutler is out? I just cannot believe the results tonight! Martina was by no means the weakest dancer. :mad:

Comments

• rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    yeah im abit gutted to be honest but i would have been abit upset either was as i liked them both, i didnt expect her to go this quick
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I find Matthew quite bland.

Will miss Martina though - would have liked to see if she improved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Bland? He's not bland - he's stunning, love him!

Apologies for spelling my thread title incorrectly too :o you'd never believe I am a teacher!
  • Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No...as ever it's 'frocks and shocks'...and if I was 'devastated' over what happens on a silly RTV show I'd being having words with myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bland? He's not bland - he's stunning, love him!

Apologies for spelling my thread title incorrectly too :o you'd never believe I am a teacher!

There's still time to edit your thread title.

He's good looking, in a boyish sort of way, but his personality seems quite bland. Nice guy though.
  • Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me. I love Matt :(:(:( I'm furious with Len bloody goodman
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was a harsh result but it often is on strictly cause of the voting system, people in the middle of the board are always the ones in more danger
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have been more gutted to say goodbye to Rav.

He looked distraught when Craig and Alesha saved Martina.

I think he really wants to be there and to improve and feel he was on the receiving end of some quite severe scores.

I'm glad he's been given another chance.
  • Kez100Kez100 Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither celebrity in the dance off was very good, so fair do's on the choice - it was pretty even split just Len's counts for more.

They aren't saving Matthew so it's just bad luck he fell into the bottom two this week. They would likely have lasted a lot longer if they just got past this hurdle.

Yes, Joe was worse, but he was saved by the public. Lynda too, but she does need to be given credit for her age, it's not fair otherwise - she's just not made to move as easily or fast as the young fit ones.
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gutted? No. Disappointed? Yes.

I thought Martina was one of tonight's best dancers, and Rav one of the worst. Only in Strictly could Rav survive!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Matthew's not exactly Mr Personality is he. His voice actually makes Beckham sound macho and intelligent. :D
  • nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all.

I didn't take to Martina and didn't feel any partnership there. Rav danced better, he expressed some emotion. Martina's arms were awful.
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    There's still time to edit your thread title.

He's good looking, in a boyish sort of way, but his personality seems quite bland. Nice guy though.

I see what you mean. He's incrediably handsome but maybe lack the personality of the others.

He's still miles more peferable to the odious Brendan and James.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    yeah i think that rav wants this so much he did seem abit gutted when it was revealed that the two judges saved martina
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel bad for Mathew but i did think Alesha is biased sorry!
    Forum Member
    Don't know how to edit my title - am new-ish to posting, normally just read others!

Obviously I am not actually 'devastated' as someone very kindly pointed out ;-) . I find him beautiful/mesmorising to watch on the dancefloor so I am very sorry that he has gone so soon into the competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know how to edit my title - am new-ish to posting, normally just read others!

Press the Edit button that should appear at the bottom right hand side of Post #1 for you.

This will bring up the screen for you to edit the post. Edit it, and then press submit. Job done. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member
    Put me firmly in the "Totally and utterly non-gutted" camp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Absolutely gutted... This shouldn't have happened... I know I'm biased but I thought Martina was brilliant in the dance off...
  • frell-tasticfrell-tastic Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm found the 'shock' decision quite entertaining as it did look like Martina had it in the bag but I was not really fussed who went as it's early days and neither were that amazing.
  • FarmLoonFarmLoon Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way should she and Matthew gone out instead of Joe and Kristina. Joe is absolute rubbish.
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    Press the Edit button that should appear at the bottom right hand side of Post #1 for you.

This will bring up the screen for you to edit the post. Edit it, and then press submit. Job done. :)

Thank you! Done - I think!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    DavidJames wrote: »
    Put me firmly in the "Totally and utterly non-gutted" camp.

Ditto!

... and as for Matt being bland, well if you had of watched for the years he has been in, including ITT, they you could see that he is not bland. Nice guy yes, amusing yes, not as arogant as other nameless kiwi pro's yes..... but bland? No
  • marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am amazed at the decision after watching but having thought about it as a fan of martina i'm also a bit relieved that she is out. I can probably enjoy the show a bit more now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marie67 wrote: »
    I am amazed at the decision after watching but having thought about it as a fan of martina i'm also a bit relieved that she is out. I can probably enjoy the show a bit more now.

I know what you mean - Camilla used to be my favourite professional and Karen my least favourite. With neither in this year, I am enjoying the show much more without tension.