In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Lesbian forums are also notorious for it.

They certainly are. One in particular which has now ironically descended into a bunch of straight girls squabbling but I digress. There can never be hardened evidence about any celebs sexuality unless they are blatantly caught or come out, everything else is just speculation. I've said it before here but it does not surprise me why there are questions over Cheryl's sexuality and not just because she's one of the most famous women in this country but because of her dodgy and very staged love life. There are other factors too. For me, I don't subscribe to the ridiculous notion that a woman can be 'too beautiful' to be gay. Think about it, what a great cover if you are a celeb masking your true sexuality. As, if you are hot and female, generally speaking no one will expect a thing.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    littlefro wrote: »
    Rastamouse? :D

Well, you say that...;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lloyd Daniels
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    I really don't get the gay vibe from Daniel Radcliffe at all, but who knows.

So not gay but wish to God he was- Ryan Reynolds!

A friend of mind who works in PR recently told me that Ashley Cole is definitely at least bi- when I told her I'd never heard that before she looked at me like I was stupid, as if it's London worst kept secret. He apparently told a blonde backing dancer 'I want to know what your c##k tastes like'!! I wouldn't normally post such salacious gossip but a lot of people are meant to know about that

Then it's not Londons worst kept secret. I'll put that down to rumors.. rather than an actual incident that occurred.. a little convenient supposed dancer was a blond.

I'm not sure I buy the whole cheating stories as a way to hide his sexuality. You don't enter a high profile relationship if you want to hide something and especially if before your private life next to never was discussed and could easily get a random girl to fake. Why set yourself up to be hated? Most people would ensure they got positive publicity.. He would have a less hard time on the terraces if he came out than he does now. Alot of the runours are Bourne out of the notw article, which the reporter denied trying to implicate him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Bullshit but there was this rumor that Kelly rowland was/is sleeping with Serena for the last 3 years. :sigh:

More serious but there is was this thing going around that one prem footballer has been known to engage in kiddie sex and that their crib was raided.. but that's probably malicious gossip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rock Hudson. And I think Luther might be gay :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    They certainly are. One in particular which has now ironically descended into a bunch of straight girls squabbling but I digress. There can never be hardened evidence about any celebs sexuality unless they are blatantly caught or come out, everything else is just speculation. I've said it before here but it does not surprise me why there are questions over Cheryl's sexuality and not just because she's one of the most famous women in this country but because of her dodgy and very staged love life. There are other factors too. For me, I don't subscribe to the ridiculous notion that a woman can be 'too beautiful' to be gay. Think about it, what a great cover if you are a celeb masking your true sexuality. As, if you are hot and female, generally speaking no one will expect a thing.

What about Jason Mack? At sixteen she pursued him! He was her boyfriend 1999 to 2002 because she had a crush on him! Ever see his picture? Nobody would ever mistake him for a female.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Cheryl is gay myself but you can have previous partners of the opposite sex and turn out gay in a later life. #shrug. that said I don't get any readings from her.

Chim is slightly amusing though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Cheryl is gay myself but you can have previous partners of the opposite sex and turn out gay in a later life. #shrug. that said I don't get any readings from her.

Chim is slightly amusing though.

Agree on both points! :)
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, I don't subscribe to the ridiculous notion that a woman can be 'too beautiful' to be gay. Think about it, what a great cover if you are a celeb masking your true sexuality. As, if you are hot and female, generally speaking no one will expect a thing.

Yeah just look at Amber Heard, FIT!
    But she may well be Bisexual and not lesbian. I don't know for sure. if she's Bi then it might be thought that she retains her prettyness for
    men (which is another silly suscribed thought).

Don't see Cheryl being gay myself. I did always think Julia Bradbury and Mel C were gay but they aren't, to my suprise. There is this rumour that katie Melua is but again, don't really see it.
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Going to go out on a limb here and say that a fair proportion of policewomen on Traffic Cops and Brit Cops and Police Interceptors (all on last night actually, as was Coppers) are lesbians.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    Yeah just look at Amber Heard, FIT!
    But she may well be Bisexual and not lesbian. I don't know for sure. if she's Bi then it might be thought that she retains her prettyness for
    men (which is another silly suscribed thought).

Don't see Cheryl being gay myself. I did always think Julia Bradbury and Mel C were gay but they aren't, to my suprise. There is this rumour that katie Melua is but again, don't really see it.

Yes, very true. I guess she has to retain a certain prettiness and appeal because of her job. For an emerging actress she has been quite open about being in a relationship with a woman but I like that she doesn't trade on it and try and pimp out that faux bi/slutty/just in it to make guys like me thing.
    Onto something else, I don't know if this has been posted but it was on TheUrban Insider last week. Such a random pairing.

"Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) has been sleeping with a certain male rnb singer.. Where for art thou Taio Cruz?" 2:00 PM Jul 5th via Mobile Web

https://twitter.com/TheUrbanInsider
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    "Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) has been sleeping with a certain male rnb singer.. Where for art thou Taio Cruz?" 2:00 PM Jul 5th via Mobile Web

https://twitter.com/TheUrbanInsider

:eek: Say whaaaaaat?
    I refuse to believe it, Daniel Radcliffe maybe, but Taio? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Jason Mack? At sixteen she pursued him! He was her boyfriend 1999 to 2002 because she had a crush on him! Ever see his picture? Nobody would ever mistake him for a female.

I should perhaps have said that to me her relationships with men- post fame seem shady/staged etc. As for her past loves, you seem more versed than I am about the details.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mutfakta wrote: »
    :eek: Say whaaaaaat?
    I refuse to believe it, Daniel Radcliffe maybe, but Taio? :eek:

I don't know much about either of them to be honest. I just thought it was realllllly odd :D All I know is Urban insider are clearly feeling pretty brazen after having Ryan Giggs lawyers on their case for awhile and basically refused to succumb to their demands.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    It's apparently common knowledge that Rihanna is bisexual and sleeps with women all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disney star Joe Jonas (Jonas Brothers). http://i2.cdnds.net/11/27/550w_gs_joe_jonas_2.jpg

There have been endless rumours about him being gay. He was dating Twilight actress Ashley Greene, however the press in America were convinced she was his beard and she was contracted to be his girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyl6SbZywg

Rumour has it, Joe has a very close relationship with a french guy called Martin Barlan...

http://i48.tinypic.com/14b87m0.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Going to go out on a limb here and say that a fair proportion of policewomen on Traffic Cops and Brit Cops and Police Interceptors (all on last night actually, as was Coppers) are lesbians.

I think they just look butch.:D
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »
    I'm married with 2 kids and just come out, it means NOTHING, trust me, so many closeted gay men in marriages out there.

I agree. I have pulled many bi / married guys. I think the percentage of bi / gay people is much higher than a lot of people think...and that is great. Bear in mind to, some may never act on their thoughts.
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Daley anyone? I reckon he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    Tom Daley anyone? I reckon he is.

Definitely.

Daniel Radcliffe has always come across gay to me, same with Taio Cruz, so maybe that rumour is true. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt Baker.

Vernon Kay - I know he's married, got kids and was found to be sending dirty texts to women, but I still reckon he's a bit of a closet case.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Jessie J - I know she's out as bi, but I think she's a lesbian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have very good information that James Blunt is gay and of course John Travolta.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynet wrote: »
    Have very good information that James Blunt is gay and of course John Travolta.
    But from where? The internet, or is he a friend of a friend?
This discussion has been closed.