Options

Megan Fox Marries Brian Austin Green in Hawaii

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397854,00.html

Some happy news for a change :)

Congrats to the happy couple! :) Judging by the photos I've seen of the couple they genuinely love one another and the way she talks about about him she seems to adore him

....They have been together for 6 years, which is donkey years in Hollywood lol! :D:) ....I'm not a fan of Megan's, but good on them for doing it on their own accord rather than the pressure of the media , wish them all the best :)

xxo

Comments

• Options
    JJRoJJRo Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's very telling that they decided to have a low-key ceremony, as opposed to selling every detail to the tabloids. I know a lot of people don't like Megan, but I think it's nice they are choosing to keep their relationship private. Good luck to them.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    I cannot for the life of me understand why a lot of men think this women is attractive, she looks like an improved version of Jordan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJRo wrote: »
    I think it's very telling that they decided to have a low-key ceremony, as opposed to selling every detail to the tabloids. I know a lot of people don't like Megan, but I think it's nice they are choosing to keep their relationship private. Good luck to them.

I agree. I don't really have an opinion on her one way or another, she seems inoffensive enough, but it is a very classy move to keep this under wraps and not sell out such an intimate moment to the highest bidder. Congrats to them.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people have to be negative on here all the time.
    Not everything is about looks.

Congratulations to the happy couple.:)
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Congrats to them. What's that I hear? Oh, yeah, the sound of millions of men weeping :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJRo wrote: »

Yeah, I agree with you on that and thats kind of respectable, classy that she chose to keep it quiet and not make a big show of it....You should read the comments on People Magazine website, so negative....She's a pretty girl without all the glamour and make up too....

Lol I agree Neighbours Fan, they must be gutted!! :D

xxo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Megan and Brian. I like her, she's very down-to-earth, just look at how she celebrated her birthday or how she married. Very low-key. You never know what can happen, but hopefully they will enjoy each other's company for many years to come.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to them both and good on them for keeping their special day private. I can't help but like Megan and I really don't understand why she generates so much negativity. The only thing I'm not so keen on is her Marilyn Monroe tattoo, I like her others though.