Options

sharon is horrible: in the daily mail they have abit of Dannii's book u can read

Comments

• Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's horrible. but I still miss her on the xfactor. She actualy had something to say for herself other than what the producers wanted her to say.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    She's horrible. but I still miss her on the xfactor. She actualy had something to say for herself other than what the producers wanted her to say.

Maybe, but if she came back on as a permanent judge then I would stop watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe, but if she came back on as a permanent judge then I would stop watching.

I wouldn't. I'd start enjoying it again.

And if it is becuase you don't like her, then fine.

But if it is becuase you have some moral problem with it, then try looking at the other judges as well and the things they have done.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

But if it is becuase you have some moral problem with it, then try looking at the other judges as well and the things they have done.

Of course they are vile as well. But Osbourne is by far the worst, and her treatment of Minogue was disgusting.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Vile harridan.

Never forgotten her shameful performance on The Graham Norton Show.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Vile harridan.

Never forgotten her shameful performance on The Graham Norton Show.

I do miss Sharon greatly. I thought her performance on Graham's show was funny, but she maybe took it a bit far. However I just think she was getting into the spirit of things - something I've yet to see Dannii ever do, and if you read the rest of that article, you find she makes excuses for one appearance's lack of personality at the bottom.

I think it's interesting that after one year of having Sharon not there, they decided to introduce the live audience into the auditions, because there was certainly something lacking without her there. The audience does not make up for it by the way.

I can take or leave the show now, I never used to miss it. I honestly believe it is because of Sharon's personality being missing that I just do not enjoy the show like I used to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Sharon Osbourne is just wrong inside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is vile. Absolutely vile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I do miss Sharon greatly. I thought her performance on Graham's show was funny, but she maybe took it a bit far. However I just think she was getting into the spirit of things - something I've yet to see Dannii ever do, and if you read the rest of that article, you find she makes excuses for one appearance's lack of personality at the bottom.

I think it's interesting that after one year of having Sharon not there, they decided to introduce the live audience into the auditions, because there was certainly something lacking without her there. The audience does not make up for it by the way.

I can take or leave the show now, I never used to miss it. I honestly believe it is because of Sharon's personality being missing that I just do not enjoy the show like I used to.

Can't agree. The show doesn't miss Sharon one iota. In fact the series after she left was easily my favourite series of X Factor ever.

The fact is Sharon has very little else to bring other than contrived controversies, and after a while storming out of sets and throwing water over judges gets a little... samey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sharon was great crack. I don't care how mental she is. She is far less "Samey" than the other judges who just repeat themselves over and over and over again, even simon.

Just proves how much she is wanted... she got the job on America's got talent didn't she. She is missed. by many

My fave series was the one with Leona as the winner and that had Sharon in it.

I think she is an interesting person. I do not think she is a nice person. But nice isn't what show biz is all about. She isn't all bad.

I like Danni, but she is no innocent little chicken she's done a lot of dodgy things in her time. She's probably been nasty about people too.

And her rant about Danni on the G N show hillarious. They all joined in and laughed. so they are just as bad. MMM Angel was on it.. or should I say David B. I got the feeling that he had no idea who Dannii was. :p
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member

Lol..just...lol.

The audience were not brought in to make up for Sharon's absence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sharon leaves and the two subsequent series see the show claim its biggest ratings ever. I think people will have a hard time convincing me Sharon is "missed".
  • Options
    robtuk06robtuk06 Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's interesting that after one year of having Sharon not there, they decided to introduce the live audience into the auditions,

Lol - you are hilarious. And that is coming from someone who liked Sharon in the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    "... Under the desk I felt Cheryl, who was next to me, take my hand."

"Cheryl, supposedly my new arch-enemy, was very sweet and supportive that night after the broadcast..."

Hot. :D Channii lives!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^That's something that's been missing this series :( I need my Channii fix!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit I used to adore Sharon, but my opinion of her has gone massively downhill since all this Dannii/Sharon war stuff, especially since she and Kelly have been constantly carrying it on instead of just letting it go.

Having said that, I really loved the show the first few years, when it was just Simon, Louis and Sharon, and no live auditions or panel changes. I still miss the way it used to be and Sharon was a huge part of that, her and Louis constantly cackling away together while Simon was trying to get some sense out of them was great to watch. It's such a shame Sharon took so badly to Dannii because I thought she was a great judge and a lot of fun to watch until that year.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh. I've never been quoted so much in my life lol.

Anyway we'll never know one way or another. You can argue the ratings, but who's to say they wouldn't have been higher with a Cheryl and Sharon combo??

I don't know why they introduced the audience, but it spoils the auditions for me, and they were always my favourite part in the Sharon era.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^I can't actually see Cheryl and Sharon getting along. Cheryl is younger and (to many) better looking than Dannii. If the whole Dannii/Sharon nonsense started over false newspaper stories then the same thing would have happened. It may even have been worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to admit I used to adore Sharon, but my opinion of her has gone massively downhill since all this Dannii/Sharon war stuff, especially since she and Kelly have been constantly carrying it on instead of just letting it go.

Having said that, I really loved the show the first few years, when it was just Simon, Louis and Sharon, and no live auditions or panel changes. I still miss the way it used to be and Sharon was a huge part of that, her and Louis constantly cackling away together while Simon was trying to get some sense out of them was great to watch. It's such a shame Sharon took so badly to Dannii because I thought she was a great judge and a lot of fun to watch until that year.

You should have guessed Sharon was no saint, she's a vile cow, who can;t let things go. Well, she's not stupid, but she doesn't let things go. She's bitter and twisted, and irritating. But that's why I like her. I don't like her personaly, she's not my friend. But I like her as a celeb. She and her family have led an interesting, and sometimes vile life.The difference between her and a lot of vile celebs are, that she actually isn't an idiot. She's not stupid, she's just not very nice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    ^That's something that's been missing this series :( I need my Channii fix!

Agreed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    ^I can't actually see Cheryl and Sharon getting along. Cheryl is younger and (to many) better looking than Dannii. If the whole Dannii/Sharon nonsense started over false newspaper stories then the same thing would have happened. It may even have been worse.

Can i have what youre smoking?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    You should have guessed Sharon was no saint, she's a vile cow, who can;t let things go. Well, she's not stupid, but she doesn't let things go. She's bitter and twisted, and irritating. But that's why I like her. I don't like her personaly, she's not my friend. But I like her as a celeb. She and her family have led an interesting, and sometimes vile life.The difference between her and a lot of vile celebs are, that she actually isn't an idiot. She's not stupid, she's just not very nice.

I see your point. Kind of like how victorians liked to visit mental asylums for the entertaining inmates.
  • Options
    jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _drak wrote: »
    I see your point. Kind of like how victorians liked to visit mental asylums for the entertaining inmates.

That's the best description I have ever seen about why people find The Osbournes entertaining.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek:Do they send there own poo to people they dont like,
    The woman is discusting and shouldn't be allowed on TV:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sulty wrote: »
    Can i have what youre smoking?

Lol! For the record I think Dannii is far better looking, but there are many people who disagree :(