What did you buy today: Beauty & Hair Products

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,306
    Forum Member
    Most of my purchases today have been inspired by this thread!

1x Scott Cornwell Colour B4 (Extra Strength) Hair Colour Remover
    1x Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
    1x Lee Stafford Hair Rehab Intense Conditioner
    1x Denman Paddle Hairbrush
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought some pastels nail varnish from superdrug along with garnier light spray tan (which is the best!:)) and some conditioner for my hair, pantene repair and protect. Its brill.
    I also got batiste recently the british one.. like the smell but i dont like the feel on my hair :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trying Elnett hairspray for the first time. Just got the handbag size one from Boots. Was after Lee Stafford 'I hate my hair the day it's washed' but they didn't have any on the shelf.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Was after Lee Stafford 'I hate my hair the day it's washed' but they didn't have any on the shelf.

oohh is it a goodie then? I might try it... what's it do? :D
  • broonalebroonale Posts: 5,470
    Forum Member
    Mini hair brush, long tooth comb, Charles Worthinton no frizz finishing cream, 2 tubes of Nair, body butter, day and night moisturizer, deodorant and some nail polish remover which I had to hunt for.

Oh yea I nearly forgot about the alice band I got too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    oohh is it a goodie then? I might try it... what's it do? :D

It makes my fine hair have the fullness of the day after washing but without looking greasy or lank.

I ordered the hair growth treatment online today. Due to be delivered to store on Friday.
    Forum Member
    It makes my fine hair have the fullness of the day after washing but without looking greasy or lank.

I ordered the hair growth treatment online today. Due to be delivered to store on Friday.

oh that sounds just the thing I need... :eek:

I'll get some.... thank you RuthieBabie ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK todays purchases (delivered from ebay)

100 disposable latex gloves (for self tanning)
    OPI nail envy

Found a good blog online which I have been reading after searching for peoples reviews on the Lee Stafford hair growth stuff.
    http://sheprimpsandpreens.blogspot.com/2010/06/lee-stafford-hair-growth-treatment.html
    Forum Member
    OK todays purchases (delivered from ebay)

100 disposable latex gloves (for self tanning)
    OPI nail envy

Found a good blog online which I have been reading after searching for peoples reviews on the Lee Stafford hair growth stuff.
    http://sheprimpsandpreens.blogspot.com/2010/06/lee-stafford-hair-growth-treatment.html

Oh fabby.. thank you
    I've been using it since sunday, and honestly, my hair feels lovely, however, if I leave intense conditioner, on for 5mins every wash, I'm sure my hair would feel, just as lovely.. keeping a close eye on hair growth though..and my mates are also keeping an eye.. so watch this space.. lol lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so bad, clinique bonus time is my downfall!!

I bought the repair wear serum (still expecting a miracle)

gloss wear mascara in brown/black for everyday wear (I hate having "sticky" lashes)

and a cream blush stick.

I did have a gift card for £12.50 but I think I still spent about £60.

The gift is nice though - don't need the little bag as I have so many clinique gift bags
    the mini lip gloss is the same as the last gift (£50 spent 3 months ago, oops!)
    I have the same mini mascara too but it's really good, you can just wash it off with warm water and it rolls off of the eyelashes no messy smudging with make up remover
    A 30 ml of moisture surge which my dry winter face will appreciate no doubt
    A 50 ml eyes lips face make up remover
    really pretty soft sparkle eyeshadows.

I'm still at work at the moment - i can't wait to get home and unwrap and play!!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still at work at the moment - i can't wait to get home and unwrap and play!!

Im like that when i buy new goodies like nail polishes or moisturisers.

Inspired by the body wash thread, i bought some Fenjal shower gel and another one too ... but the name escapes me :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I didn't get these today, but yesterday:

http://www.boots.com/en/Dior-Diorskin-Nude-Creme-Gel-Compact-10g_1144717/

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123079993699_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty

I also bought a Clinique mascara so I could get the Clinique special offer goodie bag thing that Debenham's were doing. That in itself was worth £54 apparently. I had some gift vouchers, so I only spent £45 for items that are in total worth well over £100. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today I bought another pair of the cheap NYC lashes I bought three weeks ago as they are still going strong. I prefer te look of the more expensive ones so will use these on "normal" days when I'm just doing the school run etc and then use nicer ones when I'm going somewhere different.

I also bought a cheap black liquid eyeliner as a spare to carry in my handbag, I rarely use this one and the last one dried up after little use so only spent 69p and I also paid £1.00 for a clear mascara, again the make doesn't matter a it's a spare to carry to keep my brows in place.

I spent less than £4.00 on the lot!:eek: I've decided to get a few cheap spares for my travel makeup bag as I usually load it with my make up when I go somewhere then forget to take it out at night and so its not sat waiting for me on my dressing table in the morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also forgot, I have bought three tubs of Lee Stafford Hair growth formula from boots (3 for 2), they are due for delivery to store on Tuesday and I can't wait! My hair is about three inches above my bra strap and I'd love it longer. I'm going to get my hubby to take some photos of my hair now and every 4-5 weeks and see if it works :D
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought the Lee Stafford 2 minute rescue shots (?) the other day. They're supposedly self-heating which proved to be a bit of a lie, but my hair is nicely conditioned - but then it should be, I shampooed with Naked Shine shampoo, then put the Lee Stafford on, then a regular Naked conditioner, then a Naked Intensive conditioner.

Pondering whether the growth formula would be worth it. I don't necessarily want longer hair, but I would like the hair I have to be stronger and glossier to the ends. It's only to my shoulder, does this make your hair stronger in general?
    Forum Member
    I bought the Lee Stafford 2 minute rescue shots (?) the other day. They're supposedly self-heating which proved to be a bit of a lie, but my hair is nicely conditioned - but then it should be, I shampooed with Naked Shine shampoo, then put the Lee Stafford on, then a regular Naked conditioner, then a Naked Intensive conditioner.

Pondering whether the growth formula would be worth it. I don't necessarily want longer hair, but I would like the hair I have to be stronger and glossier to the ends. It's only to my shoulder, does this make your hair stronger in general?

I've been using the Lee Stafford for 1 week.. (Hair Growth Treatment)

I can see and feel a difference, in my hair already, just in general appearance and condition.. it's been worth it.. and a friend has also been complimentary..
    not sure about the growth though... suspect I'll need to be a tad more patient.. lol lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for my growth treatment to arrive, I keep checking my emails. I did have a funny thought though, what if you drop it on your face or the back of your neck! I don't want my skin in such good condition it's grows hair elsewhere :eek:
  • malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought 2 New Look nail polishes today. I love these, they have a fantastic range of colours. I usually buy a couple when I go into New Look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,306
    Forum Member
    I bought some Barry M - Instant Nail Effects nail varnish.

I tried some of my friends and liked it, so had to have my own pot!
  • clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    Just some aloe vera vaseline lip therapy from bodycare, would recommend anyone who has a branch near them who wants some go there- it was only 85p compared with £1.30 in boots/Superdrug. Only the Green and blue tins are that price though.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,131
    Forum Member
    NARS Tao Blush and NARS Sheer Lipstick. Unfortunately, I didn't have much change from a nifty...
    clarribo wrote: »
    Just some aloe vera vaseline lip therapy from bodycare, would recommend anyone who has a branch near them who wants some go there- it was only 85p compared with £1.30 in boots/Superdrug. Only the Green and blue tins are that price though.

I have the green one too and put it on before I go to sleep. It really helps to keep the lips soft and supple. I use Rosy Lips in the pink tin during the day.
    Forum Member
    Bare Escentuals Prime Time.
    Forum Member
    Chanel Particulière nail polish. I need to stop spending. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »
    Chanel Particulière nail polish. I need to stop spending. :o

Know the feeling I keep buying Leighton Denny Nail Varnish online - it's too easy!

Then if I go in Boots for a sandwich at lunch I come having spent £20....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barry M nail effects nail varnish
    2 x Clairol Nice and East hairdye shade 103a
    Vaseline in a tin Rosy Lips shade
    Superdrug Sensitive hair removing cream
    Eye make up remover wipes (travel size for hols next week)