Jo Joyner: 'Huge Branning secret revealed at Christmas'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a400360/eastenders-jo-joyner-huge-branning-secret-revealed-at-christmas.html

"I love playing Tanya and can't wait to find out what's coming up. All I know is there's a big secret that's going to come out at Christmas and it will affect the entire Branning family. It's huge and the fans will be shocked," Joyner told the Daily Star Sunday.

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks
    i love the pic of tanya and sharon :D
    so its a branning xmas, hopefully the secret revealed which leads to a whodunnit (derek murdered)
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Why can't it be revealed in the first week of December....this annual Christmas reveal is a bit tedious now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    max's secret love child, hope not as its a bit obvious,

might be finally the derek as laurens dad reveal or cora as sharons mum rofl
  • lord.dynamolord.dynamo Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    can't wait to find out that Derek is Cora's mum
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    so is this the same secret max was on about, everyone will be talking about it , one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    thanks
    i love the pic of tanya and sharon :D
    so its a branning xmas, hopefully the secret revealed which leads to a whodunnit (derek murdered)

I do hope so:D:D:D
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Everything comes out at Christmas. They could have it the week before christmas with the aftermath on christmas day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Yet another branning secret?? This has got poor ratings written all over it.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling and usually my feelings turn out to be true or near the truth. I think that Derek raped Tanya and it resulted in Tanya becoming pregnant with Lauren. I also think that Joey & Lauren become an item and that's why it affects the whole family?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Can't imagine the Brannings managing to surprise me, there's nothing they wouldn't stoop to.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    I was hoping the big Branning storyline was Derek's murder, hopefully this secret could lead to that.

Which episode is that Sharon and Tanya wii picture from? I looked at the spoilers but couldn't find it.
  • STACEYFISHERSTACEYFISHER Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Reckon this is obvious.

Max will turn out to be Joey's real father once its revealed Joey and Lauren have been having it off. Alice & Joey's mother will turn up and let the cat out of the bag.
  • FallingPianoFallingPiano Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reckon this is obvious.

Max will turn out to be Joey's real father once its revealed Joey and Lauren have been having it off. Alice & Joey's mother will turn up and let the cat out of the bag.

I doubt it. It'll be something to do with Max's time away last year - lots of people have been thinking he married an illegal immigrant to keep her in the country and I'm thinking along those lines too. A perfect excuse for Tanya to leave in the aftermath of it all too.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant see it being that Derek raped Tanya. Would she realy let a man line that anywhere near her daughters. Hopefully the twist will be, as above, that Max had an affair with Dereks wife and he is Joeys dad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    I cant see it being that Derek raped Tanya. Would she realy let a man line that anywhere near her daughters. Hopefully the twist will be, as above, that Max had an affair with Dereks wife and he is Joeys dad.

I can't see that either but I reckon Tanya might have slept with Derek if he was blackmailing her.
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling and usually my feelings turn out to be true or near the truth. I think that Derek raped Tanya and it resulted in Tanya becoming pregnant with Lauren. I also think that Joey & Lauren become an item and that's why it affects the whole family?

I don't think eastenders would sink to Incest
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's not another rape story. It's been wheeled out so much over the past 5 years I am become desensitized to it as an EastEnders story, I know that is horrible to say and I don't mean that in RL, but it's use as a tool for woman to get away with things - they have every right of course as it's the worst thing - but I just hope the writers think of something else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think it`s Derek,Tania, Loren, Joey storyline .
    also
    I get the feeling Ben will get written out for good .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    I don't think eastenders would sink to Incest

Two words: Tariq & Kareena (ewwww)
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Two words: Tariq & Kareena (ewwww)

Ok
    But werent they the ones who werent aware of a their relation unlike Joey and Lauren who know each other
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok
    But werent they the ones who werent aware of a their relation unlike Joey and Lauren who know each other

Tariq was but Kareena was not, they didn't sleep together but they did kiss which is just as bad and were in a relationship. He said he did it so he could keep close the family or some BS like that.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    Ok
    No, They Knew:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok
    only as cousins at the moment they could be brother & sister
  • robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    Yet another branning secret?? This has got poor ratings written all over it.

The last branning secret revealed at christmas dazzled 14.38 million people. #JusSayin :rolleyes::cool:
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to say it, and I know it shouldnt be. But I get the feeling they are going to make Cora Sharons mum. I know it doesnt make sense, and to be frank if they do I may just stop watching as it would be too clean.

Just putting it out there as I have an awful feeling that might be it. I hope it isnt, I really do.