The Katona strikes again

2»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, Bry(i)an is, was and always will be a tw*t but she still married him knowing he'd cheated on her. Kerry loves to play the victim but she made her own choices in life. No one held a gun to her head and made her marry two complete ****'s (insert insult of your own choice). No one forced that charlie up her nose or the gallon of Lambrusco down her throat. No one brought her a shedload of fast food crap and shoveled it down her neck.
    As a grown adult, she made these choices of her own free will when a blind man could have told her they'd end in disaster so it's a bit rich of her to play the 'poor ickle me' card to try and rake in even more cash to pay off the debts she allowed her scumbag of an ex to run up while she was off her face in the bathroom.

Not 1 iota of sympathy with the silly cow.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Ok, Bry(i)an is, was and always will be a tw*t but she still married him knowing he'd cheated on her. Kerry loves to play the victim but she made her own choices in life. No one held a gun to her head and made her marry two complete ****'s (insert insult of your own choice). No one forced that charlie up her nose or the gallon of Lambrusco down her throat. No one brought her a shedload of fast food crap and shoveled it down her neck.
    As a grown adult, she made these choices of her own free will when a blind man could have told her they'd end in disaster so it's a bit rich of her to play the 'poor ickle me' card to try and rake in even more cash to pay off the debts she allowed her scumbag of an ex to run up while she was off her face in the bathroom.

Not 1 iota of sympathy with the silly cow.

Spot on and she still bleats on about it.I saw her book in smiths today, two copies for £20 or £9.95 for one.Its going down in price, and I think its only been out for a week.:rolleyes: