Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    If Toni accepts dogs I would book with her immediately. By the way I know from experience that the only game players are the production team and editors. They have to turn 80 hours of filming into 5 x 25 mins and have to accentuate the contre-temps rather than the :D moments.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Millenary wrote: »
    If Toni accepts dogs I would book with her immediately. By the way I know from experience that the only game players are the production team and editors. They have to turn 80 hours of filming into 5 x 25 mins and have to accentuate the contre-temps rather than the :D moments.

Oh here we go. Blame the production crew for people's obnoxious behaviour. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone did. They don't put the words in these idiots mouths. It's not scripted. Get a grip.
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am watching on +1
    My baby needs to sort herself out :o

PS I have a friend who says she knows where this is and that its a lovely place.
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder if Louis would have been different if he hadnt got 3 No's at the start. It really seems to have rattled him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Oh here we go. Blame the production crew for people's obnoxious behaviour. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone did. They don't put the words in these idiots mouths. It's not scripted. Get a grip.

Think of what is left on the cutting room floor. 75+ hours of positive stuff that C4 don't want you to see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think of what is left on the cutting room floor. 75+ hours of positive stuff that C4 don't want you to see.

How do you know it's 75+ hours of positive stuff? Have you seen it? I bet they've left stuff on the cutting room floor showing even worse behaviour from these socially inept fools.
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would bet more than a pound, that isn't true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching on plus 1...I can add patronising to Louis' crimes
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just got in so will be reallllly late commenting on this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Is Toni running that B&B on her own??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of B&bs do the order night before especially if they are one wo/man bands. Point me to Toni's,,,
    Forum Member
    Lizaj wrote: »
    Watching on plus 1...I can add patronising to Louis' crimes

yep that is something i thought he was being tonight aswell
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Watching on plus one too. some of them are just so picky.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    The two couples are just in it to win it no matter what.
    Forum Member
    Lots of picky gits in this weeks FIAB
  • Mumsy24Mumsy24 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Watching on +1 too. Good grief! How condescending those 2 couples are.!

Those marks are offensive!

As for Louise and his luxury hotel - but- only 1 type of coffee is served!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with the girls....and if I wanted to enjoy a drink and a music night, I'd go 'cos I like 'em...ink an all (but get a jacket K)
    Gone off Gino and Lorraine..didn't she come into her own? I thought their place was very nice but they have done themselves no favours
    Louis say no more ...but his wife seems reasonable,Their place was like a budget hotel with a few pretentions.
    Toni.. I partly agree with Louis that it would be like staying a a relative's bedroom but part of me says..er why not? It was like someone's home and not a hotel but er..isn't that what a lot of B&Bs are?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mumsy24 wrote: »
    Watching on +1 too. Good grief! How condescending those 2 couples are.!

Those marks are offensive!

As for Louise and his luxury hotel - but- only 1 type of coffee is served!

So if I asked him for a milder or stronger coffee, he can't control the number of spoonfuls..:confused:
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand the two picky couples!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you are ever going up West Yorks way, I know a beautiful B&B in an old Victorian house , gorgeous beds, on suite, fantastic breakfast and doggie goes too.They love 'em.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Men are obviously better at cocking things up.:)

Agreed! LOL
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    Lorraine annoys me intensely

The sickly sweet voice, spouting pleasant poison

Argh

Me too. The b*atch.
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Hated this whole week but tomorrow does look very interesting, tbh whoever screen tested these fools needs firing, Nobody is coming well out this mess :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lizaj wrote: »
    I'm with the girls....and if I wanted to enjoy a drink and a music night, I'd go 'cos I like 'em...ink an all (but get a jacket K)
    Gone off Gino and Lorraine..didn't she come into her own? I thought their place was very nice but they have done themselves no favours
    Louis say no more ...but his wife seems reasonable,Their place was like a budget hotel with a few pretentions.
    Toni.. I partly agree with Louis that it would be like staying a a relative's bedroom but part of me says..er why not? It was like someone's home and not a hotel but er..isn't that what a lot of B&Bs are?

That's what I thought too until people's expectations grew bigger and bigger on this show and totally out of control. There doesn't seem to be a distinct difference between a hotel and a B & B as far as most of the contestants on this show are concerned.
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Is Toni running that B&B on her own??
    I think so - her TripAdvisor reviews (all very good or excellent) only refer to Toni herself.

Tonight, there was an odd thing Toni said about herself and being an enigma (odd thing to aspire to in the hospitality business but still…) “Normally people know all about me whether they’ve met me or not…” Really ?! Who is she then? :confused:

I wish the bleddy men would allow the women – any of them – to finish a sentence before they interrupt and talk over them…

Gods… Louis damning Toni with faint praise: Toni doing “the best as she can… as she knows how…”

OH, who doesn’t usually say much during 4iaB, was sufficiently provoked to say “patronising arse…”

I agreed. :D

Lorraine is right however - it’s not a luxury b&b – subjective though the definition of luxury is… Appalachian Springs isn’t it. Nice and comfy and homely yes, luxury… no. But nowhere else this week was luxurious either. Certainly not Chez Louis... :rolleyes:

I don’t wholeheartedly like any of the properties this week.
This discussion has been closed.