What have you done today?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
Forum Member
I haven't done anything today. I feel really lazy because I haven't left my house at all and it's such a nice day:D:o

What have you done today?:D

Comments

• Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what do you mean by ''done''?
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bugger all so far. Blown my nose a few times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    got up, had brekkie got washed and dressed, mopped the kitchen floor, and dustered, hoovered, changed the bedding and washed them, put more washing on..visited my sister, nephews b'day yesterday..got back, had dinner and chiliing now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    got up, had brekkie got washed and dressed, mopped the kitchen floor, and dustered, hoovered, changed the bedding and washed them, put more washing on..visited my sister, nephews b'day yesterday..got back, had dinner and chiliing now :p

did you leave the washing on while you went to visit your sister?
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Slobbed out.

Watched Scream 4 on Netflix then Ronnie's comeback at the snooker then F1 qualifying then got up and came here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    did you leave the washing on while you went to visit your sister?

yea, was in spin mode, nearly finished at that time :)
  • barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing .Sat at computer talking to you guys :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    yea, was in spin mode, nearly finished at that time :)

yeh that's what i do leave it spinning while i'm out, but oh the horror when i came back once and it had flooded my kitchen
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    At work been here since 6am, forgot cafe closed early today so haven't eaten a thing today. Got to pop into tesco on the way home, then home laze in front of BGT with a pizza and 2 little brothers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fart arsed about on here. What a waste of a beautiful day. I'll be spitting feathers when it is snowing again tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got up, full of good intentions, watched Saturday kitchen and Nigel Slater, and then spent the next 3 hours sleeping! Apparently that's normal in early pregnancy. Since I woke up I watched some come dine with me and ate an apple.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went to bed very late as I watched the Boston stuff on the news so had a lazy morning and just filled in some college forms for my son. I'm gonna give my plants in the garden a bit of TLC in a minute - Mr XYZ is cutting the grass for the first time this year so I'm on tea duty while he does that. He moaned about the cuppa I made just now, if he does the same with the next one he's gonna find himself wearing it. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took 6 girls ice skating for a birthday treat. :eek:

Sure not a treat for me. Had to have music blasting in the car, endless screaming over nothing. Complete rip off with prices for skating and then buying crappy hot dog and chips and throwing most of it away as they were to busy screaming and talking to eat.

Home now having a strong coffee and a bit of R and R on here before cleaning the house up, walking the dog and supermarket shopping for my mother. She will find fault with something. The bleach won't be the correct fragrance or something equally bizarre.:rolleyes: :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Three loads of washing so far, packed up a few more boxes for my move, done the hoovering, changed the bedsheets. I have watched two episodes of Fringe (season 2) and cooked and eaten a home made butternut squash soup. Now My head is pounding and I need a lie down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I went and re- felted the roof of my Grandma's extension, with my Dad .
    The roofers blow torch and propane gas were hired from Jewsons this morning and I made 60 cash for not doing a great deal .

Now Im home chilling and pondering on whether to have a Chinese or an Indian tonight :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,512
    Forum Member
    Poured some Archers, Russian Standard, Grenadine and Innocent Juice into a big ice filled jug and drank it whilst applying for three admin related jobs with some great Prog Rock blasting out in the background. Now playing online cribbage whilst having a crafty web surf and kind of half watching some of my Studio Ghibli films. Thinking of walking to Tesco in a bit to purchase a pie. What a life.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slept on and off til 2pm (very tiring week at work, I get up at 7am during the week), chatted to my grandmother on the phone, got dressed, put on a load of washing, hoovered, turned on the dishwasher and made some pasta. Thrilling stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    To make you feel proud?
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Went out to a wood to photograph deer and now online and watching the football results come in.

Play up, Pompey! :D
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Not much. This morning I fitted some new rocker covers onto the Chevy and now I'm kicking back, sitting in the garden watching the match with a couple of mates and some beer.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to paint a ceiling and some cornice work. Might as well achieve something today.

Probs blow nose a few more times too.
  • McKittrickMcKittrick Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Went into town to do some shopping. Thought I'd treat myself. First shop, took one look and thought fvck this for a bunch of soldiers and went home.
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    Hoiked the Son out of bed early and made him get a haircut, took him for some passport photo's, came home did a few loads of washing while doing the housework, sat in the garden for a bit, did a bit of gardening, finished off sewing a tutu and now I am sat watching Zulu.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Olympus has fallen, quite a good action film if you can overlook the american patriotism. Although the ending plot is impossible in real life.
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    Not much. This morning I fitted some new rocker covers onto the Chevy and now I'm kicking back, sitting in the garden watching the match with a couple of mates and some beer.

Oh dear God In Heaven, the good weather attracts the spindly limbed tattooed outdoor lager enthusiasts, how chavvy.

Outdoor TV, Is it a 40inch plasma ?