Kirk CS

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
Forum Member
Why don't the writers of cs give kirk better storylines?
He is one of the funniest characters in soap and I dont know why they dont give him more screen time. Lets have a Kirk wedding! It would be comedy gold.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    ??????
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Aww I feel bad saying this but I am not too keen on Kikie :o I actually find him irritating rather than funny, but we all enjoy different things.
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Aww I feel bad saying this but I am not too keen on Kikie :o I actually find him irritating rather than funny, but we all enjoy different things.

Sadly, I agree with you.

However, I think pairing him with Beth has made him slightly less annoying.
  • EmrysEmrys Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Has he gone part time, or even casual? He hasn't had a proper storyline for years. Apart from when he got with Beth, but that seems to have been it!
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    The actor must be laughing all the way to the bank. His only problem must be what to do with his free time.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get rid of this deadwood!

Beth deserves better
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Aww I feel bad saying this but I am not too keen on Kikie :o I actually find him irritating rather than funny, ...............

Isn't that the fault of the writers, rather than the actor? I agree that it's time kirk had a decent storyline.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Isn't that the fault of the writers, rather than the actor? I agree that it's time kirk had a decent storyline.

A bit of both. I admit he doesn't seem to get great scripts/stories but I find his humour and his timing a bit off key for me.

I have tried so hard to like Kirk as I know he has got a good heart but I just can't :(