Should the Final series air on Saturday Nights?

BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Since its the final would it be appropriate for the show to air on Saturday Nights? And perhaps have the results air on Sunday?

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the series used to air on a Saturday? I have a faint but perhaps false memory of once being miffed that it moved to a Sunday! Having said that, I prefer it on a Sunday now because there's little else that I find entertaining on TV that day.

I personally dislike Sunday night results shows though. They're largely just an excuse to plug someone's latest single!
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Did the series used to air on a Saturday? I have a faint but perhaps false memory of once being miffed that it moved to a Sunday! Having said that, I prefer it on a Sunday now because there's little else that I find entertaining on TV that day.

I personally dislike Sunday night results shows though. They're largely just an excuse to plug someone's latest single!
    Tbh in not a huge fan of Sunday shows either but the channels do it for everything these days, don't recall it shown in a Saturday & there isn't anything else worth watching on a Saturday while its on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the first two series aired on a Saturday it also seemed to get slightly better ratings
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer it on Sundays with results the same night. Saturday would be ok, but would rather have results same night whichever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer it on Sundays with results the same night. Saturday would be ok, but would rather have results same night whichever.

That's what I would like two, I hate result shows the next day but itv seem to have a thing for it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I think it should be every Saturday, with the results shown on the same night.