Dogging?

zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone watched this program?? all about couples having sex with strangers, whilst the boyfriends/ husbands watch and record the men shagging her.. pure weido's all of them.. and some of the males had branches stuck up their arse;s jesus..

Comments

• smokencheesesmokencheese Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try it, you might like it!
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

IS that from personal experience then ?
  • BushmillsBushmills Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watched this program?? all about couples having sex with strangers, whilst the boyfriends/ husbands watch and record the men shagging her.. pure weido's all of them.. and some of the males had branches stuck up their arse;s jesus..

Honestly, a bloke films his girlfriend having sex with a stranger with a branch stuck up his arse, and people complain about it.

It's political correctness gone mad!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bushmills wrote: »
    Honestly, a bloke films his girlfriend having sex with a stranger with a branch stuck up his arse, and people complain about it.

It's political correctness gone mad!

that went out of the window years ago.. why was this program shown. it was for weirdo's
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

Have you done it? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Up to them if they want to do it, as long as it is not viewable to the public.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a strange time to make a programme about this. It might have been more relevant in the late 1990s when it was actually somewhat new.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dogging tales?

There was a thread on this when it was first shown. I'm on my phone so can't copy and paste the link
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a strange time to make a programme about this. It might have been more relevant in the late 1990s when it was actually somewhat new.

Yep. I get the feeling that some are catching up on it even though dogging was talked about circa 2000.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    I saw this first time round and I thought it was the funniest thing I'd seen in years!

Some classic lines, like the the older bloke married to the younger woman and he said that she'd missed the golden years of dogging, or the lorry driver who said he was looking for the furry triangle. Then there was the skinny little bloke who went to the forest with the two large women then got cold feet - 'I don't feel comfortable, I want to go home'. I could go on.

I watched it twice when it was first broadcast and I recorded it last night to cheer me up if I ever feel depressed.

An absolute classic. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do they all wear those masks.. or was that just to hide their id for the camera ??
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With a name like yours I assumed threesums would be your preferred interest.:D

You could come dogging in my Rowan Hedge if you want.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Was this gem included in the programme?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-lQ11igLI0

Fascinating Aida - Dogging :D
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    tothegrand wrote: »
    Up to them if they want to do it, as long as it is not viewable to the public.

At the risk of incurring a whooshparrot, I think you're missing the point.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,543
    Forum Member

This is the thread that was running when the show was on ......

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1814307&highlight=dogging+tales

The comedic value of this show is priceless :D:D
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,543
    Forum Member
    At the risk of incurring a whooshparrot, I think you're missing the point.

:D:D
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What side is it on, have I missed much?
  • Fat BuddhaFat Buddha Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then there was the skinny little bloke who went to the forest with the two large women then got cold feet - 'I don't feel comfortable, I want to go home'.

The wife of one of my customer's employees works with that guy. Apparently he's a complete and utter numpty, though from this programme you'd never have guessed.
  • owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    Fat Buddha wrote: »
    The wife of one of my customer's employees works with that guy. Apparently he's a complete and utter numpty, though from this programme you'd never have guessed.

Stop insulting numpties !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I have just come across it on More 4.It was extremely disturbing. Where is the sick smiley when you need it?? Eeeuugh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is a repeat of the one that was on quite a few months ago I thought it was hilarious at first but ended thinking it was one of the saddest things I'd seen. :(
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some classic lines, like the the older bloke married to the younger woman and he said that she'd missed the golden years of dogging, or the lorry driver who said he was looking for the furry triangle. Then there was the skinny little bloke who went to the forest with the two large women then got cold feet - 'I don't feel comfortable, I want to go home'. I could go on.

Aah, that's where I was getting confused, it's his feet that were getting cold.;)
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am selling a load of old dogging DVDs on eBay.
    No bids but quite a few watchers,
    ;):D
  • Bald1Bald1 Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I watched Dogging Tales again the other night as it always cheers me up.

With reference to the skinny guy who ended up (for a short time) with 2 women, well I would have been more impressed if he had got rid of his girlfriend and kept the other woman as she seemed happier with him. You can see his girlfriends eyes through the mask and she looks well happy......not!

I actually felt sorry for him, working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week and I bet she don't work.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just seems to be a free for all for blokes that can't be bothered to pay for a prostitute, I thought the women were mugs for providing a service for free when they could get money for what they were doing, none of the blokes had the idea of dropping a hat on the floor next to the wifes knickers and at least asking participants to stick a fiver in it before having a ride on their missus.