Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every article re the stolen pictures quotes her as saying "Not affecting her relationship with Kevin" I think she protests too much.....surely Kevin knew of her reputation:confused:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Well since we have and are due more torrential rain,flips flops will a no no,maybe she should consider these as a money spinner for her adoring fans..also comes in pink http://incrediblediary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/high-heels-which-double-as-flippers_pScUu_6648.jpg

Genius Val! Flipper flops - I hope she's grateful :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Me too sam. Feels ........FREE!
    'Blondey' sends hugs and kisses and says "heart you guys. The bonus cheques are in the post". In code (the message, not the cheques).

I dropped in to pick mine up when I was walking the pugs. I've got the scramble and abort codes for Operation Legal Eagle - will VPN later ;)
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this still going? Has she just had another one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Is this still going? Has she just had another one?

All we've seen of the last one is a blanket so far so there's a bit more mileage left :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scroll to see video Straight from the Katie's mouth: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/katie-price-danny-cipriani-pregnant-1971064

So she keeps, texts, emails, photo's and video footage and threatens to reveal all to the public/media/sell books for personal gain, yet gets upset when someone threatens to do the same.

Blackmail, threats, invasion of privacy etc are so very wrong Tsk tsk...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I dropped in to pick mine up when I was walking the pugs. I've got the scramble and abort codes for Operation Legal Eagle - will VPN later ;)

:eek: the flip flops are bugged with surveillance system eek :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scroll to see video Straight from the Katie's mouth: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/katie-price-danny-cipriani-pregnant-1971064

So she keeps, texts, emails, photo's and video footage and threatens to reveal all to the public/media/sell books for personal gain, yet gets upset when someone threatens to do the same.

A different set of rules apply in PriceyLand - what can you say?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: the flip flops are bugged with surveillance system eek :eek:

Q is a mere amateur compared to the K.I.S.S gadget department ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A different set of rules apply in PriceyLand - what can you say?

If she not carefull Katie's name could be entered into the dictionary's beside the words "hypocrite" "hypocrisy" but no doubt she would be "well proud" if that happened...
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Every article re the stolen pictures quotes her as saying "Not affecting her relationship with Kevin" I think she protests too much.....surely Kevin knew of her reputation:confused:

Im confused. I thought the pictures were of an ex, i presumed it was Alex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

Aye they are supposed to be of an ex but I just wonder why she trots out the same old line re Kevin! I think it is safe to say Kevin must have known what he was letting himself in for!
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

While "heavily pregnant" and married mere months she boasts of her very VERY recent sexual history. Classy.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same as with the baby, it's kevs it's kevs,he don't need no DNA coz he knows it's his,it's50% his and 50% mine.. it's his,she probably thinks if she keeps telling us we'll be convinced..yeah yeah,it's kevs,i'm convinced.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been reading this thread on and off most days, and I'm loving all of your detective work. :D

I'm still confused as to what's REALLY going on (it seems there's something more on a daily basis).... but I'm loving all the speculation in regards to the possible paternity..... it's like a who's who! :p

But as far as I've read, I'd not be surprised if there WAS truth in the rumours (being careful what I say because I don;t really know in what detail things have been said - and in case I get a ban slapped on me) because the dates clearly don't add up and because of the the fact she seemingly went away on purpose to give birth, and the strange circumstances surrounding the apparent "early" birth and problems.....

Can't see us getting an OK! exclusive anytime soon, though, as it could reveal too much.......
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

From what I've read ...the pictures where of an ex and the person who stole them was using them to blackmail the person in the pictures.. Katie was just helping police with their enquiries ..
    We will have to wait for court case to see who the blackmailed person was as its now a legal matter and we shouldn't disguss it I suppose
    Forum Member
    Aye they are supposed to be of an ex but I just wonder why she trots out the same old line re Kevin! I think it is safe to say Kevin must have known what he was letting himself in for!
    Yes , but one report said they showed her in a compromising position, so I think that is what she is fretting over. Her exes she doesn't give a toot about and is more than happy to sit back & snigger at their discomfort.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Genius Val! Flipper flops - I hope she's grateful :D
    Well i know she's counting the pennies,so i though maybe a few suggestions might come in handy..See i'm not a bad person really lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While "heavily pregnant" and married mere months she boasts of her very VERY recent sexual history. Classy.

Scroll down for recording of Katie Price on the The Kyle And Jackie O Show.
    Katie's reasons why she could not go to Australia was due to being "too pregnant and health issues"

On Alex reid selling items on ebay, katie says Alex is selling "stolen stuff".

Link: https://soundcloud.com/kyleandjackieo/katie-price
    link:
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a499765/alex-reid-denies-stealing-items-from-katie-price-warns-of-tell-all-book.html
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Been reading this thread on and off most days, and I'm loving all of your detective work. :D

I'm still confused as to what's REALLY going on (it seems there's something more on a daily basis).... but I'm loving all the speculation in regards to the possible paternity..... it's like a who's who! :p

But as far as I've read, I'd not be surprised if there WAS truth in the rumours (being careful what I say because I don;t really know in what detail things have been said - and in case I get a ban slapped on me) because the dates clearly don't add up and because of the the fact she seemingly went away on purpose to give birth, and the strange circumstances surrounding the apparent "early" birth and problems.....

Can't see us getting an OK! exclusive anytime soon, though, as it could reveal too much.......
    Welcome to the thread sunny.
    Interesting to hear the views of someone not a secret agent ( you AREN'T a secret agent are you ?:eek: ) and merely looking on.
    Nothing about blanket-gate adds up at all. It might help if she wasn't a liar and we could believe some of her statements,but I doubt she will ever break that habit of 'mouth opened before brain engaged'.
    And before anyone complains about the use of "blanket" I can only point to how she has chosen to present him to the public both in posed pictures and on her twitter account.........as a blanket . She seems to find it a hilarious wheeze ,so there is no point in complaining about it.:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie's reasons why she could not go to Australia was due to being "too pregnant and health issues"

link:
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a499765/alex-reid-denies-stealing-items-from-katie-price-warns-of-tell-all-book.html

Where is Alex's tell-all book? He needs to get a move on and write it. I hope it wasn't just an idle threat.
    Forum Member

link:
    Is it just me or are they taking the pee at times ?:D
    Like "OH EMM GEE ...5 autobiographies ?....." .
    "my meddle nem should be 'dwama' rayly....." Quite.
    Forum Member
    Katie replied: "They've stolen stuff from my house as well.
    Why do I always have dramas with the exes? Why don't they let me get on with it, like I let them get on with it?
    They're always causing trouble "

"THEY'VE " ? Who they ? I thought it was just Alex.:confused:

It's unbelievable how Leo has barely mentioned her unless asked.....Peteybabes ignores her entirely....and Alex hardly said a word when they broke up (because a money settlement was being sorted out I presume).
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by janna
    Welcome to the thread sunny.
    Interesting to hear the views of someone not a secret agent ( you AREN'T a secret agent are you:eek: ? ) and merely looking on.
    Nothing about blanket-gate adds up at all. It might help if she wasn't a liar and we could believe some of her statements,but I doubt she will ever break that habit of 'mouth opened before brain engaged'.
    And before anyone complains about the use of "blanket" I can only point to how she has chosen to present him to the public both in posed pictures and on her twitter account.........as a blanket . She seems to find it a hilarious wheeze ,so there is no point in complaining about it.:)

Unfortunately, I am NOT a secret agent, neither do I have any connections with the Pwicey or Kev - just a curious observer over the years! :D

The blanket over the car seat is normally used when these celebs have signed a deal with a mag and want to hide their baby, but would she really do that as she's not done any photoshoots with the children in a long time and has maintained that she wants privacy in this marriage (well, on her terms, anyway).... its clearly a play to say "look, he's here and is okay".... but surely a prem baby who has had bad breathing problems shouldn't be covered in such a way, even if it's for 5 mins to get from A to B for the papped photo?!

I have no idea, but will probably buy Closer to read more..... :o

The paternity issue is making me curious and I wonder if Jett's being shielded from the press because he's a mini-me of the *cough* real father ? :eek:

I should pop over Twitter and have a look at her and Kev's accounts to see what's being said as it's all been rather quiet....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie replied: "They've stolen stuff from my house as well.
    Why do I always have dramas with the exes? Why don't they let me get on with it, like I let them get on with it?
    They're always causing trouble "

"THEY'VE " ? Who they ? I thought it was just Alex.:confused:

It's unbelievable how Leo has barely mentioned her unless asked.....Peteybabes ignores her entirely....and Alex hardly said a word when they broke up (because a money settlement was being sorted out I presume).

Being "famous":D I thought she would have decent security at her house. Not to mention keeping her important possessions under lock & key.
This discussion has been closed.