Tamera going in wrong direction!

WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
Forum Member
✭✭
Each week she is getting worse. Tonight, it was such a pitchy mess. I want her to go back to what she did in week 1.

She needs to go back to uptempo, which suits her best.

Comments

• fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Although I really enjoyed her this week and think she does do ballads well (IMO - I feel, I think), I do agree that I would like to see something uptempo next week (IMO).
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    "Each week she is getting worse"

In what way is that the wrong direction?
    It's the right direction for her talent level and skill set.
  • ChelseaaKylexChelseaaKylex Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she needs to go home
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see her with an umtempo number again as I think it suits her well. Have to disagree with you about tonight though. I thought she was really good, second only to Sam Bailey.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she needs to go home

As much as I would love that, I want her to stay because I do think she has potential to be good.
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    I would love to see her with an umtempo number again as I think it suits her well. Have to disagree with you about tonight though. I thought she was really good, second only to Sam Bailey.

Really? I just think the song with a bit low for her, off-notes all over the place. Big missed opportunity for her this week.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Each week she is getting worse. Tonight, it was such a pitchy mess. I want her to go back to what she did in week 1.

She needs to go back to uptempo, which suits her best.

Disagree: she sang great tonight
    Agree: she needs to do more uptempo numbers
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again she looked stunning and again she looked comfortable and at ease up there, but again she didn't seem to connect with what she was singing at all.

She looks the part and she sounds the part yet my housemate and I both looked at each other when she'd finished and went 'meh'.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Again she looked stunning and again she looked comfortable and at ease up there, but again she didn't seem to connect with what she was singing at all.

She looks the part and she sounds the part yet my housemate and I both looked at each other when she'd finished and went 'meh'.

Yeah, that's my biggest problem. Even the audience sounded like they didn't give a shit about her. They stopped clapping immediately and it was just an awkward silence before Louis spoke.
  • johnny-go-gojohnny-go-go Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    She's only 16 and no way near being fully developed as a person yet. She has the looks (good job she got her dad's nose) and a voice that could sell records but needs the experience to back it up.

My friend's son is only three but (thanks to his dad) looks like a really tall six year old. People expect more from him as they think he is older and should be better behaved, but underneath he is only three.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's be honest: besides Luke and Sam Bailey, everyone else is going the wrong direction.

That said, if they want Tamera to be big, they need better songs for her. Good lighting and running orders can only do so much.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X Factor is going in the wrong direction.. the Music Industry is saturated with artists...