Do people really feel sorry for Amy?

Amy is not a team player and has been exposed as a liar added to that she is lazy! Can you blame people for being fed up with her?

There is an Amy in every year at school; smiling sweetly and working the sympathy vote, in my experience they are the real bullies...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    She has certainly brought some of this on herself, but on the other hand, some of the camp mates have been unfair on her.

Take for example the day when Amy was drying up the food cans. So what if she was doing it slowly? What right did Mo have to just take over then speak about her behind her back in that way? What else did they have to do? There was no urgency about getting the job done so quickly was there?
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First of all the girls have been snipping at her loads, then the guys have a meeting to discuss how THEY feel she is being ganged up on. Then they go and talk to her to reassure her that they've got her back.

No wonder she feels like she's been ganged up on.

It should change now the wicked Mo has gone so the evil Lucy hasn't got her 'sidekick' oh and Annabel has gone too.
  • TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is only 21. I think people forget that.

Mo, Lucy and Annabel's behavior has been shocking. Rebecca doesn't seem all that nice either. When Amy got voted for the savior thing, you could tell Rebecca wasn't happy. So why is she pretending to be her friend?
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regardless of what Amy has done the behavious of others is not at all caled for .We are resposible for how we behave towards others and they are all adults who are now ganging up on one
    ( excuse typos if they are here I cant blessed well see this new DS )
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheJ693 wrote: »
    She is only 21. I think people forget that.

Mo, Lucy and Annabel's behavior has been shocking. Rebecca doesn't seem all that nice either. When Amy got voted for the savior thing, you could tell Rebecca wasn't happy. So why is she pretending to be her friend?

What has her age got to do with anything?
    She is selfish,lazy and vain ... I know women in their 50s who are the same ...
    They all wanted to be immune... Why pick Rebecca out? They were all disappointed not to get it..that's normal
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Amy is not a team player and has been exposed as a liar added to that she is lazy! Can you blame people for being fed up with her?

There is an Amy in every year at school; smiling sweetly and working the sympathy vote, in my experience they are the real bullies...

I don't believe any of the things that people try to hurl at her , but even if they are true ; do you think that it is acceptable for grown adults , old enough to be her parents to act that way to a young woman? I would feel ashamed of myself if I did something like that even if she wasn't that young.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bitchiness and comments towards her are uncalled for. Mo's reason was because she's slow and she comes from a different background, wtf is that about !!!
    Anyway I have felt sorry for her, but felt disappointed yesterday, I can only judge on what I heard and I never heard Al said that.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Amy's behaviour is dysfunctional, not immaturity IMO.Is it bullying? It certainly isn't pleasant for anyone to live with. Passive aggressive fits her more than anyone else who people have wrongfully accused.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    I felt a bit sorry for er at the start.

Then I realised that behind the attractive face is an unattractive personality that is manipulating and sly.

She cried without tears yesterday in the way my 4 year old niece would do to try and get her own way.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First of all the girls have been snipping at her loads, then the guys have a meeting to discuss how THEY feel she is being ganged up on. Then they go and talk to her to reassure her that they've got her back.

No wonder she feels like she's been ganged up on.

It should change now the wicked Mo has gone so the evil Lucy hasn't got her 'sidekick' oh and Annabel has gone too.

I quite agree. Regardless of any faults that anyone has, there is no need to make them feel unhappy. Totally unnecessary. Yes, I do feel sorry for Amy. I don't like to see anyone in that position.

:)
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did feel sorry for her at the start, it was clear a large amount of criticism levelled at her was unfounded, and it was just personal dislike. It felt to me like she was ganged up on, and I did feel sorry for her.

I don't feel sorry for her now because she's now taking a handle on the situation, albeit slyly. She's manipulative, sneaky and she's slowly turning people in camp (and at home if Twitter's anything to go by) against Lucy, and making herself look like a victim, and I love her for it.

I don't feel sorry for Amy now, cause she's playing the game to her advantage, and it's seemingly working out for her. That said, I don't feel sorry at all for the people she's playing, because they started on her first. You always get what you give, and Amy's giving it back.
  • RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has certainly brought some of this on herself, but on the other hand, some of the camp mates have been unfair on her.

Take for example the day when Amy was drying up the food cans. So what if she was doing it slowly? What right did Mo have to just take over then speak about her behind her back in that way? What else did they have to do? There was no urgency about getting the job done so quickly was there?

When you are drying up as someone else is washing, you do it as swiftly and efficiently as the other person. Amy is a dreary, slow, lazy creature. She deserved being castigated for holding up the process. Simple as that. All hail Mo!!:cool:
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Don't really feel sorry for her that much, but think some of the others are just naturally rude - Matthew can be a catty stirrer and Lucy seems about as sour as a person can be...
    I'd personally find them difficult to live with so have sympathy in that regard.

There doesn't really seem to be any concrete reason why Amy deserves to be treated like dirt.
    Trying to make Amy seem like a bully though is unfounded and it only seems to be achieved by projecting someone else's actions onto Amy.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Why would I feel sorry for a young, beautiful woman, who is being paid a small fortune (to me) to appear in a game show. She has the men in the camp falling at her feet and has a lot of viewers wrapped round her little finger with her act. She's doing just fine and will earn plenty by selling her story and getting her picture in the paper.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    Regardless of what Amy has done the behavious of others is not at all caled for .We are resposible for how we behave towards others and they are all adults who are now ganging up on one
    ( excuse typos if they are here I cant blessed well see this new DS )
    This notion that if more than 1 person has a gripe against some one and that it is bullying is silly. Rebecca even told Amy the amount of people who had a problem with her in regards to the concealer.
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    This notion that if more than 1 person has a gripe against some one and that it is bullying is silly. Rebecca even told Amy the amount of people who had a problem with her in regards to the concealer.

Did I mention bullying ? I think they are out of order and should all know better .
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    Did I mention bullying ? I think they are out of order and should all know better .
    Out of order for what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Out of order for what?

Nothing. She hasn't been bullied
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Romus wrote: »
    When you are drying up as someone else is washing, you do it as swiftly and efficiently as the other person. Amy is a dreary, slow, lazy creature. She deserved being castigated for holding up the process. Simple as that. All hail Mo!!:cool:

And typical of any teenager who doesn't want to help! She's 21 in years only.
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will use anything they can to put her down.

Like Matthew calling her selfish in the BT yesterday for eating Mo's leftovers. Even though everyone said the food was disgusting.

Very nasty people.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Amy's behaviour is dysfunctional, not immaturity IMO.Is it bullying? It certainly isn't pleasant for anyone to live with. Passive aggressive fits her more than anyone else who people have wrongfully accused.

Spot On..couldn't agree more:)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »

Delete..duplicate:blush:
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it was more her attitude and unwillingness.
    She is so terribly manipulative and is doing her best to make as much trouble for others as possible!
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really dislike her. My mum feels sorry for her and we had a major discussion last night when Amy started too cry yet again. She does seem like those typically manipulative girls you know from comprehensive school but very smart, she knows exactly what she's doing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot On..couldn't agree more:)

What's worrying me is the amount of trouble she is causing now for others.