Is ollie good looking?

sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
Forum Member
I know he is not to everyone's taste because he is camp. but if you forget about that then I don't actually think he is particularly good looking facially, and he has quite prominent ears and nose. Obviously he takes care of himself and if I saw him in the street I would probably think he dresses cool but not in a way that I thought he was good looking. i did watch him on made in chelsea and it never crossed my mind that he was good looking like some of the others. Just throwing it out there, anyone agree?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drop dead gorgeous.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, certainly the best-looking male HM ever.
  • icestation2icestation2 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    Yes, but he's chosen a style which doesn't suit him.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Are bears Catholic?
  • sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    One of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, certainly the best-looking male HM ever.

What about mario, surely he is better? And Sam who was in when Ryan was in there?
  • lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    He has a very pretty face, but the thing I would say is more attractive is his personality. A lot of people here have commented on him being boring, but I would prefer his personality to someone who is loud and over the top.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow, Ollie's looks remind me of Ed Milliband's.
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think his looks possibly appeal more to gay men than straight women.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetie939 wrote: »
    What about mario, surely he is better? And Sam who was in when Ryan was in there?

Which Sam?

Mario?! The TOWIE love rat? No, ta... Not even in the same league.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »

Not from the posts on here on launch night! Plenty of us females saying he was utterly fantastic-looking :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm a straight man, and I think he's absolutely gorgeous.
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes he is and he is also the double of George Hamilton one of the most glamorous men in Hollywood, who had affairs and friendships with the most glamorous women ever.
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    He's stunning......such a beautiful face, his symmetry is astounding. I'm sure he's breathtaking in person.
  • sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Which Sam?

Mario?! The TOWIE love rat? No, ta... Not even in the same league.

Sam Robertson, he was in coronation street and had done modelling.

Have to agree ollie has a great personality, I wasn't suggesting I didn't think he was good looking, just didn't see how he is THAT good looking but I guess these things are in the eye of the beholder.

I would say that jasmine was he best looking housemate overall, probably followed by luisa
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

who the hell is Mario ...surely not that idiot who was in with his Girlfriend and did the crap proposal..the year lovely Rachel Rice won. never is Ollie like that idiot.
  • labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was at first, but the more I saw him the more I started to think that he wasn't. Maybe it was Liz's comments about the Peter Seller's movies and the Indian guy, lol. No, his face too small and too thin I think. Dappy actually has a much more attractive face ( when he's being normal!) :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam Robertson, he was in coronation street and had done modelling.

Not a bad-looking boy by any means, but cute rather than Ollie's level of gorgeousness :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitiamin wrote: »
    who the hell is Mario ...surely not that idiot who was in with his Girlfriend and did the crap proposal..the year lovely Rachel Rice won. never is Ollie like that idiot.

Hahaha, what a case of mistaken identity :D - this one: http://i3.cdnds.net/13/33/mario-falcone.jpg
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since he came out the house he seems to have turned into Michael Macintyre
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gorgeous, I'm sad I won't be seeing his face on my tv every day :cry:
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That will please him no end.

He's a very pretty boy and with his fake tan and make up he looks even prettier. :)
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Face aside, he did state himself that he had a good looking willy, however you would define that as looking like!
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Nah, not my cup of tea at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's absolutely gorgeous, and he was even better with long hair. I always used to think that he'd have made a wonderful Apache Indian in the old cowboy and Indian films.