Options

EE: Why does Mini-Cindy wanna keep her baby?

Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I doubt that it is for the sake of being a bitch because there are lots of other ways to be a bitch without going through 9 months of morning sickness and the horrific pain of childbirth (Personally I wanna be shot up with as many epidurals as possible when I decide to have a baby) so I wonder what the reason is. Does she feel unloved by her family? Does she wanna belong somewhere? Does she believe that the baby will make her have a link to the mother she never knew? Like I said before, if she just wants to be the most brattiest kid in the Square, there are TONS of ways to go about it without subjecting herself through 9 months of childbirth and having to care for an infant for the next 18 years.

Comments

• Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Maybe she just wants to be a good mother since she missed out on having her mother to bring her up. (Didn't she die giving birth to Cindy?) And possibly also to have a role where she feels important and wanted when she obviously feels alone right now. Or can't bring herself to get rid of a baby.
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's going to release a new version of Madonna's Papa don't Preach. :)
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she feels unloved, what with her half-siblings never having much time for her and Ian trying to get rid of her. Her birth father didn't stick around either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same reasons as Lola pretty much - they are the same character.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    same reasons as Lola pretty much - they are the same character.

You think?

I see Cindy more as a Michelle Fowler type. Obviously less developed but I have a feeling that's the route of development the character will take once things really take off for the Beales this year.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I think it's because she want to be loved, and the baby will love her. Let's be honest, none loves Cindy do they, not even Lucy or Peter lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What she said to TJ- she just wants something for herself, and like other people said, same reasons as Lola x
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she wants someone to love her. Perhaps if she was less of a bitch someone would. Why Ian has kept this long is beyond me. When she said make me to him the other day, I would have called the plod and SS. that would have wiped the smile off her face.
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Probably coz she has her fathers looks and won't get another shag anytime soon,
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »

Hardly, Cindy is an attractive girl and already banged Liam and TJ and god knows there could have been more when she was in Devon.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a horrible thing to say. She's a very pretty girl, IMO.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because nobody else loves her. She's actually quite a sad character.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

I thought her father was really handsome :blush: and she is clearly gorgeous so your judgement is suspect :cool:

I hate that Cindy wants to keep the baby and instead of all the adults pandering to these kids why don't they say if you want to keep the child fine, but you're on your own. They have no concept of what it involves and are only able to make this decision because there are adults around who will pick up the pieces.

As much as I really like Cindy this story line has let her down for me as it's so dull and I would like Ian to drag her to the train station and put her on a train and let her tell her grandmother that she is pregnant and keeping it and see how that goes down.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You shoulda gone to Specsavers.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DODS11 wrote: »
    Because nobody else loves her. She's actually quite a sad character.

This!
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Hardly, Cindy is an attractive girl and already banged Liam and TJ and god knows there could have been more when she was in Devon.

Just because a girl has shagged a few teenage boys doesn't make her attractive it just means she puts out.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because a girl has shagged a few teenage boys doesn't make her attractive it just means she puts out.

But you can see Cindy's quite attractive right? It's not like she's a complete munter!
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because Cindy is lonely, she feels unloved and her siblings wont give her the time of day!
  • Options
    NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As someone who only recently has started dipping in to EE again, can you please tell me who little Cindy is? Who are her parents and grandparents? What relation is she to Ian? Many thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    axl rose wrote: »
    She's going to release a new version of Madonna's Papa don't Preach. :)

Ian don't preach, I'm in trouble deep
    Ian don't preach, I've been losing sleep
    And I think that you'll find you're not my daddy
    Gonna keep TJ's baby...
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My problem with Mini Cindy's pregnancy is that I don't care about her or about TJ. They haven't been developed properly as characters so their story doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I still don't really understand why they are going down the much travelled teen pregnancy route, particularly so soon after the vastly superior Lola had a similar storyline. I hope there's a twist in the tale - perhaps she is making the whole thing up for attention.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As someone who only recently has started dipping in to EE again, can you please tell me who little Cindy is? Who are her parents and grandparents? What relation is she to Ian? Many thanks.

She is Cindy's daughter who she had when she died in child birth
    She is Peter and Lucy's sister
    Her dad is Nick Collins who appeared in EE when Cindy returned to get custody of the kids.
    She is no relation to Ian at all.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Cindy Junior is Cindy's daughter, who died in child birth. Peter & Lucy's half sister; Ian's step daughter in a round about way (technically no relation really).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Yes, that's exactly it. Unless I'm mistaken, her real father wanted out when he discovered that Cindy had tried to kill Ian
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most young single girls in soaps like to have babies.