Comedians that you really don't find funny

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
Forum Member
✭✭
For me, James Corden falls into that category. I don't find him funny in the slightest, in fact I think he's annoying and stupid. His jokes are silly and I dislike how he acts.

Comments

• Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky Gervais, loads of my friends love him. I don't get it.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Miranda Hart, Al Murray.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TescoJeans wrote: »
    For me, James Corden falls into that category. I don't find him funny in the slightest, in fact I think he's annoying and stupid. His jokes are silly and I dislike how he acts.

I can NOT stand him. Or frank skinner, or Richard hammond (I know he isn't a comedian but I thought I'd throw him I there)
  • Biker JeffBiker Jeff Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael bloody McIntyre..........

Not only do I not find him funny, but he's intensely irritating as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand, Michael McIntyre, James Cordon (if you can even call him a comedian!) and probably more too that I can't think of.

Russell Brand and Michael McIntyre are the worst for me, though.
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Carr, Ricky Gervais, that South London **** on BBC3 who wears a baseball cap
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can NOT stand him. Or frank skinner, or Richard hammond (I know he isn't a comedian but I thought I'd throw him I there)

I think Frank Skinner is really funny...... I wont miss anything he does.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Biker Jeff wrote: »
    Michael bloody McIntyre..........

Not only do I not find him funny, but he's intensely irritating as well.

Aw see I really like him :D I can totally see why people would find him annoying though!
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James Corden was the first I thought of too. I used to quite like Alan Carr but I went off him - ocassionally I catch him on something (TV/radio) and I might get a slight laugh from him but not very often.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Ricky Gervais, loads of my friends love him. I don't get it.
    To be fair, he is a guilty pleasure of mine. Some of the things he says are quite funny and I like his shows but I dislike how he sometimes acts like a god or brags about being rich in an indirect way.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Russell Brand
    Russell Howard

I guess anyone trying to be funny named Russell. :D
  • UffaUffa Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Carr and Frank Skinner. Neither are funny as far as I can see. Jimmy Carr is a total arse. On the other hand we saw Bradley Walsh. He was brilliant. :)
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russell Howard
    Russell Kane
    That Geordie bird
    That welsh geezer who shouts instead of talking
    That guy who does the chav character

Countless comedians who say things that are remotely clever or amusing but nowhere near funny. Being funny is a talent you're born with, some people could make anything funny. Writing a few clever observations and saying them doesn't make you funny
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Miranda, she's actually the anti funny, she can suck the comedy out of anything just by being in the the general vicinity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick Kielty....... totally unfunny as a comedian and has no talent whatsoever in any of the other stuff he does.
    I notice recently he's been infesting Radio 2 with his banal personality....... I really cant stand the c....
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael MacIntyre. His wobbly head, floppy fringe and shitty stories make me want to strangle him, but he'd probably just wobble his head at me while I was doing so, making me even more enraged :D
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cringe at how unfunny Russell Howard is.
  • UffaUffa Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Miranda, she's actually the anti funny, she can suck the comedy out of anything just by being in the the general vicinity.

Whoever told her she was funny deserves to be hung drawn and quartered in the Wise Badgers thread.
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,165
    Forum Member
    Ross Noble.
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Uffa wrote: »
    Whoever told her she was funny deserves to be hung drawn and quartered in the Wise Badgers thread.

:D harsh but completely fair! I like your style.
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    James Corden... obviously.

Russell Kane.

Russell Howard.

David Walliams.

Pretty much every single female comedian doing the rounds. They are all utter shite.
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jimmy Carr, Russell Howard.
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    I cringe at how unfunny Russell Howard is.

I actually get angry, and not many things get me angry. How can the people who book him and (even worse) pay to watch him not see that he is the most naturally unfunny person on the planet
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member
    Ross Noble
    Andy Parsons
    Russell Kane
    Gina Yashere
    Shappi Khorsandi
    Jack Whitehall
    Rhod Gilbert
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Corden (and he's a west ham supporter :(), also that terrible Lee Evans that gets very sweaty and throws himself about all the time. At least Norman Wisdom was good when he done it.