Options

Anthea Turner - Anyone for Tennis?

di60di60 Posts: 5,432
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1097382/Demolition-day-creeps-nearer-credit-crunched-Anthea-Turner-councillors-knock-500k-tennis-court-application-AGAIN.html

How wonderful to see this feral creature desperately clinging on to something she’s obviously invested so much time and effort into, and how satisfying it must be for Della as she looks forward to a happy family Christmas with her new hubby and baby.

No wonder she was worried that they’d have to sell this mansion? Will the ‘demolition order’ be reflected in the asking price?

I do hope an investigation by the ‘Official Receiver’ is high on your “worry list” Miss Perfect Housewrecker..... In 2006, Anthea paid herself £900,000 from the firm that furnished Bovey’s buy-to-let homes at £11,000 a time. In 2007, as the credit crunch loomed, she took £389,410 in ‘consultancy services’, £240,792 in advances and a £573,738 loan which was waived by the company. So she was paid a total of £1,203,940 in the same year the firm posted a LOSS of £685,259.

"Cheers" to the Laws of Karma:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    How do people find such joy in other people's misery?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what? I used to live quite close to Anthea Turners home, you might not like what the press write about her, but she is still a human being and she doesn't bother people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not keen on her at all but I wouldn't wish any unpleasantness on her. There's too much of that in the world already
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    "Cheers" to the Laws of Karma:D

And wishing you lots of joy and happiness at this festive time of year.
  • Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feral creature? Anthea Turner? :rolleyes:

Plenty of perspective there for sure.

Harmless old two bit tv presenter who is way off the radar these days and shouldn't bother anybody, is more like it really.
  • Options
    TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1097382/Demolition-day-creeps-nearer-credit-crunched-Anthea-Turner-councillors-knock-500k-tennis-court-application-AGAIN.html

How wonderful to see this feral creature desperately clinging on to something she’s obviously invested so much time and effort into, and how satisfying it must be for Della as she looks forward to a happy family Christmas with her new hubby and baby.

What has she done to warrant this much venom? She's a has-been personality who now does adverts for cleaning products!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't she break up her now husband's marriage - when she also was still married.

That's probably why people don't like her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do like to question the mental stability of those who enjoy others misery.

Lets hope some people in this thread are hit strongly by the credit crunch and have their house reposessed, then we can all laugh at them :)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It all seems rather desperate.

Ms Turner only seems to make the papers these days because of her financial woes and marital misdemeanours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,796
    Forum Member
    I'd give her one.......a flake that is:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamW25 wrote: »

Lets hope some people in this thread are hit strongly by the credit crunch and have their house reposessed, then we can all laugh at them :)

Sounds like you might end up questioning your own mental stability. As for Ms Turner, any misery she is suffering is due to the fact she ignored the planning laws, as soon as she demolishes the tennis court her life will have a little less worry in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    SamW25 wrote: »

My mental stability is fine thank you, and I do not take joy in other people's genuine and undeserved misery.

But I do enjoy seeing avaricious, manipulative and self-righteous prigs finally getting some kind of come-uppance.

Happy Christmas to all those "little people" who will have their livelihoods ruined by the conniving cons of companies such as the ones that Anthea and Grunt have been operating.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RacerWelsh wrote: »

So I will resist the urge to repeat myself:D

To all those who question the venom spouted her way :rolleyes: :-

Whose money :mad: is paying for her to hold a “public enquiry” because she wilfully refuses to demolish something that she ILLEGALLY erected in the first place?

That money should (and could) be used by the council to help REAL people whom have been TRULY hit by the credit crunch, REAL people are ‘homeless’ and have no roof over their heads let alone a 5 million mansion and playground (as well as other homes)!!!!!

And IF they comply, or are made to comply with the enforcement order she should use the hole that’s left to bury that gluttonous ego of hers.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whose money :mad: is paying for her to hold a “public enquiry” because she wilfully refuses to demolish something that she ILLEGALLY erected in the first place?

That money should (and could) be used by the council to help REAL people whom have been TRULY hit by the credit crunch, REAL people are ‘homeless’ and have no roof over their heads let alone a 5 million mansion and playground (as well as other homes)!!!!!

And IF they comply, or are made to comply with the enforcement order she should use the hole that’s left to bury that gluttonous ego of hers.

Sorry, still don't understand the venom! I'm not a fan of Anthea Turner and couldn't really care less about her, but this nastiness is just bizarre. If you don't like her, just ignore her. Turn the page if you come across something in a newspaper/magazine about her, change the channel on the TV and don't click on any threads (or start any) about her on DS. Simple really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you might end up questioning your own mental stability. As for Ms Turner, any misery she is suffering is due to the fact she ignored the planning laws, as soon as she demolishes the tennis court her life will have a little less worry in it.

Funny though that noone in the area apart from the council gives a damn about her tennis courts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Erm, do you know her or live where she lives? No one here actually cares about this. There are far richer people in the area who just like she does live quietly without annoying anyone.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this feral creature

lol! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IndigoGirl wrote: »
    No one here actually cares about this

I personally don’t think that someone who spends the majority of their time on these forums discussing the MAKE BELIEVE world of soap operas, is qualified to question people who may want to comment on REAL LIFE issues that do affect people that live in the real world!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally don’t think that someone who spends the majority of their time on these forums discussing the MAKE BELIEVE world of soap operas, is qualified to question people who may want to comment on REAL LIFE issues that do affect people that live in the real world!

Excuse me? Since I live up the road from the person you hate so much, I think I have a qualified opinion, what's your excuse? Don't like her press coverage? Why aren't you bagging the guy who built a house and hid it behind hay bailes without council permission? Fact is noone in the local community gives a damn about what she does on her private land, since you can't even see it from the road!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Excuse me? Since I live up the road from the person you hate so much, I think I have a qualified opinion, what's your excuse? Don't like her press coverage? Why aren't you bagging the guy who built a house and hid it behind hay bailes without council permission? Fact is noone in the local community gives a damn about what she does on her private land, since you can't even see it from the road!

Let me remind you of something:-

"
    if you live your life by pictures and stories.... then people will know about you..

Accept it, people who court the press and wash their smalls in the tabloids... expect nothing less. because they want to be known, want to be talked about, every column inch is coverage, a second longer added to their 'fame and & fortune'!

"
    And just how well do you know Kym Marsh? another neighbour is she? Or is it that YOU just “Don't like her press coverage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me remind you of something:-

"
    if you live your life by pictures and stories.... then people will know about you..

Accept it, people who court the press and wash their smalls in the tabloids... expect nothing less. because they want to be known, want to be talked about, every column inch is coverage, a second longer added to their 'fame and & fortune'!

"
    And just how well do you know Kym Marsh? another neighbour is she? Or is it that YOU just “Don't like her press coverage?

You didn't need to remind me, but you're having a go at Anthea for building a Tennis Court in Her Massive Back Yard, which definitely isn't hurting anyone, you can't even see it. Where I live no one actually cares about the rich and famous people, they are allowed to live their lives just like everyone else, since you are so concerned about her tennis court, I really wonder why? You sound very bitter and quite strangely have gone through my backposts to dig dirt and that is scary :D I have never liked Kym Marsh, I don't like a lot of Celebrities. I wouldn't go nuts over their tennis court though ;) because it isn't a menace to anyone. I would say it is pathetic to moan about selling a mansion, but the tennis court thing, she's hardly alone in building something the council hasn't approved. Do you actually know where she lives and how big her land is?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    She built that tennis court on land designated as green space, so it's about complying with the law.

Or does her naff greedy little world not listen to the laws, are the laws only "for the little people" to listen to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You didn't need to remind me, but you're having a go at Anthea for building a Tennis Court in Her Massive Back Yard, which definitely isn't hurting anyone, you can't even see it. Where I live no one actually cares about the rich and famous people, they are allowed to live their lives just like everyone else, since you are so concerned about her tennis court, I really wonder why? You sound very bitter and quite strangely have gone through my backposts to dig dirt and that is scary :D I have never liked Kym Marsh, I don't like a lot of Celebrities. I wouldn't go nuts over their tennis court though ;) because it isn't a menace to anyone. I would say it is pathetic to moan about selling a mansion, but the tennis court thing, she's hardly alone in building something the council hasn't approved. Do you actually know where she lives and how big her land is?

Perhaps if you took the time to research my backposts it would answer your questions to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1099116/Credit-crunch-victim-Anthea-Turner-soothes-pain-break-5m-holiday-chateau.html

Credit crunch victims Anthea Turner and Grant Bovey are enjoying a pre-Christmas ski holiday at their £5million chateau in Megeve in the Alps.

The couple needed cheering up after the collapse of Grant’s £100million buy-to-let empire and last week’s court ruling they must demolish a £500,000 tennis court built without permission at their £5million Surrey estate, now also threatened

Hope they bl**dy well stay there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »
    She built that tennis court on land designated as green space, so it's about complying with the law.

Or does her naff greedy little world not listen to the laws, are the laws only "for the little people" to listen to?

This is Surrey, and ermm no mention of the plans to build an eco town on the lovely green .... here huh? See how long it takes for them to get the town approved. Because that would make her tennis court seem like a splash in the ocean, perspective is needed. I think you will find that it doesn't matter how much money you have, you either obide by the law or you don't.
    After all, not all people in our jails are living in 5 million pound mansions.