Does anyone have a used underwear fetish?

andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
Forum Member
Apparently you can buy these on the net of course but I don't know where. But it is quite a strange fetish.

Comments

• *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    Oh my!! I can't imagine anyone would admit to it on here.
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet Jesus

There are other websites more suited to your type of enquiry.
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't but apparently in Japan they're so in demand that they have vending machines for them and you can choose the age of the person who wore them :rolleyes:
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently you can buy these on the net of course but I don't know where. But it is quite a strange fetish.

You've just got to have one yourself to post this on a general discussion forum... right? :confused:
  • HendersonHenderson Posts: 11,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do, yes. I prefer them to have more skidmarks than Silverstone in them too...
  • BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eBay will not allow users to list items of underwear as 'used'.

So I've heard like...:o
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    You've just got to have one yourself to post this on a general discussion forum... right? :confused:

Im not a fan of crazychris but i knew about the japanese vending machines, it was on some travel programme i watched a few years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Surely at the end of every day, you can provide your own dirty underwear....?
    Or does it have to be someone else's...:eek:
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Henderson wrote: »

What a lovely turn of phrase you have:eek: You've been learning from dream stuffing:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have a scout through this thread, you might find a supplier :D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1621137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    What a lovely turn of phrase you have:eek: You've been learning from dream stuffing:p

I wear them under my school uniform!! :eek:
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Murasaki wrote: »
    Surely at the end of every day, you can provide your own dirty underwear....?
    Or does it have to be someone else's...:eek:

Dear oh dear. Of course it has to be someone elses you silly moo.

The whole point is that it's an item that has recently been snuggly pressed against some sexy womans lady parts.

I don't buy used pants but it's not difficult to understand this fetish, however disgusting. I'd go down on a girl for example and get turned on by it- this is just the closest some sad lonely old men will get.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Im not a fan of crazychris but i knew about the japanese vending machines, it was on some travel programme i watched a few years ago.

I was referring to the OP, not Chris?

Yeah I have heard about the vending machines too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently you can buy these on the net of course but I don't know where.

Hannah here is selling her used panties (probably NSFW):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGqJgPqFUs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I saw it on some documentary about Japan. It was on a busy station ticket forecourt, right next to ones for chocolate and soft drinks.:rolleyes: There was actually a queue of blokes waiting to use it too! :eek:
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Yeah I saw it on some documentary about Japan. It was on a busy station ticket forecourt, right next to ones for chocolate and soft drinks.:rolleyes: There was actually a queue of blokes waiting to use it too! :eek:

i think we saw the same thing, i think it might have been one of the Rough Guide things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think we saw the same thing, i think it might have been one of the Rough Guide things.

Yeah that was it.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasnt there someone on DS ages ago who wanted to get rid of a load of pants and wanted to know the best way to sell them? :eek:

Or did I just make that up? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    Dear oh dear. Of course it has to be someone elses you silly moo.

The whole point is that it's an item that has recently been snuggly pressed against some sexy womans lady parts.

I don't buy used pants but it's not difficult to understand this fetish, however disgusting. I'd go down on a girl for example and get turned on by it- this is just the closest some sad lonely old men will get.
    Well sorry for not being up to date on my fetishes! :p
    Each to there own, I just wondered if it was about just 'enjoying' the smell of dirty underwear. :o
    A laundromat would be a good place to work if you had this fetish! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasnt there someone on DS ages ago who wanted to get rid of a load of pants and wanted to know the best way to sell them? :eek:

You probably dreamt it... :o
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You probably dreamt it... :o

No, I definitely didnt dream it.

She was having a clear out and had a load of pants that she wanted to sell and wanted advice on the best way to go about it.

If I could be bothered I would go and find the thread but it was ages ago and I'm tired :p
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    A girl I was at uni with had a little Ebay business.

Went and bought really cheap undies from Primark and sold them for £10 a pair. She sometimes got requests for certain types of under with certain.....ahem.....secretions on.

She made a pretty good living.
    Forum Member
    .Lauren. wrote: »
    A girl I was at uni with had a little Ebay business.

Went and bought really cheap undies from Primark and sold them for £10 a pair. She sometimes got requests for certain types of under with certain.....ahem.....secretions on.

She made a pretty good living.
    Was she studying business...she seemed to have a good head for it! :D
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was it you BG?:D
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I definitely didnt dream it.

She was having a clear out and had a load of pants that she wanted to sell and wanted advice on the best way to go about it.

If I could be bothered I would go and find the thread but it was ages ago and I'm tired :p

Was she just randomly selling a load of used knickers? Why would you do that? Just bin them