Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote:
    Born Again sounds familiar, and I can assure you I didn't watch it :D
    no me neither. I just, erm, read about it ! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Fat Spice wrote:
    Shame her music is such a bland borefest to listen to.... :yawn: Possibly as overated as James Blunt. :sleep:

Dido's music was very good.

Blunt might be overrated but he has made a fortune from his music.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dido was a bore though, wasn't she? That 'White Flag' song drove me nuts after hearing it 500 times on the radio.
  • Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing happened to these celebs...they just dropped off the celebathon to make way for new blood...it's the natural order of life in OKLand. Once your shelf life is up you end up in the bargain bin and along comes the next tanned, mini skirted one hit wonder dolly face to take your place...
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Sophie Ellis Bexter - new material out early next jear according to her official myspace profile

Martine McCutcheon - she's the new face of Lenor / Comfort (not sure which one)
    Dido - waas thinking this myself the other day, she hasnt been seen for ages

Zoe Ball - does she still DJ? she presented The Match on Sky1

Tracey Shaw - god only knows..she made a huuuge mistake leaving corrie
  • Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well that says it all...My fair lady to My fairy Lady!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:
    I think we should rejoice in the lack of McCutcheon, Dido and Tracy Shaw at least.

Martine destroyed her Hollywood 'career' by rolling up for several parties (including the Oscars) completely p*ssed.

Dido has to be the most bland, flat, boring singer in the world. She has all the charisma of a dental hygienist.

:D:D:D

all dentists would offer general anaesthetic if they had ol' Dildo as their hygienist - a few notes and you'd be out for the count
  • PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs C wrote:
    Well that says it all...My fair lady to My fairy Lady!

I like it :D:D
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Pickpuss wrote:
    Born Again sounds familiar, and I can assure you I didn't watch it :D
    It's Reborn In The USA...oh the shame :o
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Mrs C wrote:
    Nothing happened to these celebs...they just dropped off the celebathon to make way for new blood...it's the natural order of life in OKLand. Once your shelf life is up you end up in the bargain bin and along comes the next tanned, mini skirted one hit wonder dolly face to take your place...

I am always agreeing with your posts Mrs C!! What you posted is very sad but true!! Why anyone would want to be "famous" is beyond me!! :rolleyes:

Dancing Girl
    Cologne
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Can't Martine see that advertising a fabric softner is a step "down" for her. I did not recognise her in the advert and I guess she thinks she is so famous that we all will instantly recognise her!! She must have desperately needed the money IMO!! What a shame as I thought she was a good actress in East Enders and has seemed to have shot herself in the foot with her behaviour in My Fair Lady and in Hollywood. She is talented but began to believe her own publicity, unfortunately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie Ellis Bexter - new material out early next jear according to her official myspace profile

Dido - waas thinking this myself the other day, she hasnt been seen for ages

Zoe Ball - does she still DJ? she presented The Match on Sky1

Tracey Shaw - god only knows..she made a huuuge mistake leaving corrie

Dido does her own thing and releases when she can be bothered to make an album. It's rumoured the next one is 2007, but it hardly matters to her financially if it's then or 2008 or whenever her contract states. It'll be huge and sell to the millions that bought the others. :)
  • lethalinjectionlethalinjection Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't Martine see that advertising a fabric softner is a step "down" for her. I did not recognise her in the advert and I guess she thinks she is so famous that we all will instantly recognise her!! She must have desperately needed the money IMO!! What a shame as I thought she was a good actress in East Enders and has seemed to have shot herself in the foot with her behaviour in My Fair Lady and in Hollywood. She is talented but began to believe her own publicity, unfortunately.

She has just filmed a new movie which looks to be critically aclaimed so I wouldn't write her off in Hollywood just yet. I also dont see advertising fabric softener as a step down at all, theres nothing wrong with making a little extra dosh when you can.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Regarding Tracey Shaw, did she get divorced. I remember reading about an episode on a plane where she hit her husband and then there was a lot of talk of them splitting up. Now I read in the above posting that she has two kids?? Anybody know out there? I thought she was a good actress when she was in Corrie but she has fallen off the radar now and seemed to be rather lost after she left the Street. I remember her being photographed in a supermarket trolly looking extremely ill.

What? Living in the trolley? :eek: God, things are looking bad for her :o
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding Tracey Shaw, did she get divorced. I remember reading about an episode on a plane where she hit her husband and then there was a lot of talk of them splitting up. Now I read in the above posting that she has two kids?? Anybody know out there? I thought she was a good actress when she was in Corrie but she has fallen off the radar now and seemed to be rather lost after she left the Street. I remember her being photographed in a supermarket trolly looking extremely ill.

She was a complete mess. Her Dad sold a story to the tabloids that she was existing on 3 bottles of wine and a bag of crisps a day :eek: Think she's managed to sort herself out and now has 2 kids with her new partner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Jesus - sounds like she must be okay now though if she's met someone and started a family. Poor lass :o