Options

WHATM - BB9 - Day 24 - 28th June - Midnight to 6am

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex waving her arms around about something, but not wearing her microphone so no idea what about. BB reminds her to wear her microphone.

BB might also like to remind her to wear shorts with a bit more of a gusset:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sheer cheek of Jen slating his biscuits then coming in and telling him how to make them how she likes it!!

This is Jen who respects all of Rexs cooking and would never disrespect anything he makes...
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Dexter advert. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ADS
    Dexter
    Fantastic series I have already seen Season 2. I er...acquired it from somewhere. I am so sad there will be no more.
  • Options
    Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBB might also like to remind her to wear shorts with a bit more of a gusset:eek:
    "This is Big Brother, would Rebecca NOT get her snatch out"
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specktater wrote: »
    Rex explaining about biscuits saying that the sugar will crystallise if you leave them in longer and so you get a crisper biscuit - looks like he's used plain flour? Did anyone see them being made, did an egg go in?

Mmmm talking about making Jammy dodgers - ooh I'm going to try that! (Aah that's why he got jelly, all becomes clear)

Jen comes into the kitchen and tells Rex 'they're a bit hard'
    Rex: That's how I like them
    Jen: Well not everyone does (well he's not making them for you, you ungrateful biatch)

What happened to always appreciating his creations? Bullshine, as Mario would say! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sheer cheek of Jen slating his biscuits then coming in and telling him how to make them how she likes it!!

This is Jen who respects all of Rexs cooking and would never disrespect anything he makes...

i thought Rex wasn't looking very happy about something as he was talking to Kat....Jen must have been why
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fafita2786 wrote: »
    Hello WHATMers. :)

I'm just popping my head in quick to go :eek: at Dale trying to trick Mikey about Jen being in the room just now. Unnecessary. :mad:

No Mikey was going to say something to jen and he was telling him that he should wait until she came back in if it will wind her up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Eww Pum! It was minging the other night when Mikey sat eating it from the jar...yuck!

I think it's nice how Rex wants to make biscuits for everyone, yet Jen has to get her little digs in!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shrump wrote: »
    ADS
    Dexter
    Fantastic series I have already seen Season 2. I er...acquired it from somewhere. I am so sad there will be no more.

No more?:eek:

Has it been cancelled?

I've not seen any of Season 2 so if it's for another reason at the end of that please don't say anything on it...:)
  • Options
    jessicatjessicat Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    ADS
    Dexter

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE???? arrgrhgrghgrhrgrhrg? I thought third season had already been commissioned?? :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can see it now, after Jen spits out one of his cookies.
    Rex banging his hands on the floor shouting "why did she do that, whhhyyyyyy......would she have spat out a Maryland cookie?.....damn you world.....feel for me"!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dale has a bit of a thing for noses apparently.
    He says he doesnt mean a big fat dough nose and jen says "Didnt you say Steph had a nose like that"
    Cameraman gives us a closeup of Jens nose..lol.
  • Options
    Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ADS
    Dexter
    I've seen them all too, acquired from "somewhere". I didn't realise it hadn't been picked up for a 3rd series. Moonlight was good too and that's ended as well. :(

WHATM: Back in the LBR, talking about the first thing they notice about someone. They all run to a mirror, maybe spotted a cameraman or just want to admire themselves in closeup.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jessicat wrote: »
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE???? arrgrhgrghgrhrgrhrg? I thought third season had already been commissioned?? :cry:
    Oops! Maybe when I "acquired" the second season they didnt intend to make more, but changed their minds" I hope so..I LOVE IT! Its so original and sooo well acted and a clever storyline.
    I love it. Can you tell?:o
  • Options
    rudeboy001rudeboy001 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB might also like to remind her to wear shorts with a bit more of a gusset:eek:

No, we don't want too much gusset:D
  • Options
    Drew PeacockDrew Peacock Posts: 12,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Mikey was going to say something to jen and he was telling him that he should wait until she came back in if it will wind her up

No he wanted to pretend that she was there so that Mikey would tell him what he was going to say before Jen came back. Dale, a cock by any other name.
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    No more?:eek:

Has it been cancelled?

I've not seen any of Season 2 so if it's for another reason at the end of that please don't say anything on it...:)

Dexter season 3 premieres 28 September, so I don't know where people are getting their information from?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He started to go, 'Jen!' and someone said, 'she's gone', to which Dale piped up, 'no she hasn't! She's here, say what you were going to say' prompting Mikey to ask whether she was there or not, and that lead to them saying he should wait to wind her up.

Or did I get it totally wrong? I am a little tired, so apologies if I've made a pigs ear out of my first WHATM in ages. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa plaiting Rebecca's hair
    some chit chat but i can't be arsed to listen anymore:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Luke has a thing for ear lobes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke has a thing for earlobes!!!!!!!:D:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OT

There WILL be a 3rd season of DEXTER
    I apologise for giving fans a heart attack..pmsl!
    Woo Hoo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,693
    Forum Member
    luke has a thing for sucking earlobes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suzie_j7 wrote: »
    Luke has a thing for ear lobes!

SNAP!:)