Options

Chanelle Appreciation Thread (Part 19)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summer 1 wrote: »
    I dont remember seeing Sophie on there either, maybe she left before Chanelle joined, but she did say about Stu from last year, so its a bit confusing :confused:

There seems to be some doubt out there now about what she actually said, and I can't really find any conclusive links to Neon. Maybe Chanelle can enlighten us:)
  • Options
    AudGalAudGal Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that Chanelle has changed her mood to 'sad' on myspace yesterday. I hope she is not too heartbroken about her romance being over. She has plenty of time to meet loads of boyfriends!
  • Options
    boldjohnboldjohn Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AudGal wrote: »
    I saw that Chanelle has changed her mood to 'sad' on myspace yesterday. I hope she is not too heartbroken about her romance being over. She has plenty of time to meet loads of boyfriends!

I'm sad when I find out that people I like are sad. Hopefully she won't be sad for long. I hope to see Chanelle on TV soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AudGal wrote: »

I thought that the relationship was looking good, and Chanelle probably did too .... she's bound to be sad, but she has lots of good friends, and it's amazing what a few cracking nights out can do - or cracking nights in for that matter:cool::D
  • Options
    blackrockblackrock Posts: 3,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boldjohn wrote: »
    I'm sad when I find out that people I like are sad. Hopefully she won't be sad for long. I hope to see Chanelle on TV soon.

Yes! I'd love that as well.:)

She's a sparkly, funny girl with a lot of energy and humour. Can't wait to see her on the small screen again soon!:D
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    dubguy wrote: »
    She was yeah, and she has made comments on BB about why she left.

BTW, there is a nice pic of Chanelle in Love It again this week. In the short piece going with it (which does contain some quotes this time), she basically says one of the downsides of fame is the constant emphasis on weight. She has a rigorous exercise regime, and it's a thin line between that and it becoming an obsession. Says she's the fattest of all her model friends in London, which is ridiculous as she's only a size 8 (she wants to lose a stone and go to a size 4:eek:.

Seen it now thank you - lovely picture !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blackrock wrote: »
    Yes! I'd love that as well.:)

She's a sparkly, funny girl with a lot of energy and humour. Can't wait to see her on the small screen again soon!:D

Thats a very good description of Chanelle blackrock :D
    Lets hope the smile is back on her face very soon and she has a smile back on her myspace too !!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope the smile is back on her face very soon and she has a smile back on her myspace too !!:)

Amen to that.
  • Options
    jp45jp45 Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks summer :) i hope we get more nice my space activity now :cool::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How awful is this:( ... I am really shocked, but let's hope it's exagerrated. Don't know what to think, but my thoughts are with Chanelle.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2575584/Chanelle-Hayes-in-overdose-after-break-up.html
  • Options
    boldjohnboldjohn Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubguy wrote: »
    How awful is this:( ... I am really shocked, but let's hope it's exagerrated. Don't know what to think, but my thoughts are with Chanelle.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2575584/Chanelle-Hayes-in-overdose-after-break-up.html

I read it minutes ago on another forum. Shocking news. Hopefully you're right and it is exagerrated. I really hope Chanelle can come through and bounce back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    I have Gerry from big brother added on facebook and he just posted this:
    Gerry Gerasimos Stergiopoulos Im very worried if that report is real, was on my way home when I received a text from a friend. Alas Chanelle is not answering her phones. My thoughts are with Chanelle, her lovely mum Christine and dad.
    Theres a link to the article and lots of comments from people including one saying it is true.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really sad, if true. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its not true :(
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sad news if true:(
    hope she's ok
    if, as reported, she's in hospital, she should be
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope this is not true. Very sad if it is. :( Keep well Chanelle.
  • Options
    AprilbabyAprilbaby Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really sad news :( Hope Chanelle will be OK :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking of Chanelle and her family during this crisis and hoping everything will be OK soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blackrock wrote: »
    I'm thinking of Chanelle and her family during this crisis and hoping everything will be OK soon.

So am I .... now I must get a few hours' sleep, and hope that if there is news tomorrow it is good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sending Love & Light, my love and support to Chanelle, Matt and her family at this very worrying time.
    Chanelle you are still loved by ALL your loyal fans
    LOVE & HUGS XXXx
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    BIG Brother star Chanelle Hayes was rushed to hospital last night after taking an overdose of painkillers and red wine.

The 21-year-old had a bust-up with her soccer star boyfriend Matt Bates, 22, before the incident.

She was taken to Pinderfields Hospital near her home in Wakefield, West Yorks, and was expected to stay in overnight. Middlesbrough player Matt was said to be with her. A source said yesterday: "Chanelle had been having boyfriend troubles with Matt. They had been arguing a lot.

"She took the paracetamol and red wine out of frustration at how badly things were going. She was in a terrible way."

Shocked
    Chanelle has been going out with Matt since early this year. They had a holiday in Spain in June after Boro were relegated from the Premier League.

Chanelle shot to fame on Big Brother 8, where she met and started a relationship with Ziggy Lichman.

She is a good friend of another BB contestant, Chantelle Houghton. Chanelle's mum Christine, dad Harry and her teenage brother were too shocked to talk about what had happened.

Chanelle's agent Dave Read said last night: "I am looking in to this matter. I am unable to comment further at this stage."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    BIG Brother star Chanelle Hayes was rushed to hospital last night after taking an overdose of painkillers and red wine.

The 21-year-old had a bust-up with her soccer star boyfriend Matt Bates, 22, before the incident.

She was taken to Pinderfields Hospital near her home in Wakefield, West Yorks, and was expected to stay in overnight. Middlesbrough player Matt was said to be with her. A source said yesterday: "Chanelle had been having boyfriend troubles with Matt. They had been arguing a lot.

"She took the paracetamol and red wine out of frustration at how badly things were going. She was in a terrible way."

Shocked
    Chanelle has been going out with Matt since early this year. They had a holiday in Spain in June after Boro were relegated from the Premier League.

Chanelle shot to fame on Big Brother 8, where she met and started a relationship with Ziggy Lichman.

She is a good friend of another BB contestant, Chantelle Houghton. Chanelle's mum Christine, dad Harry and her teenage brother were too shocked to talk about what had happened.

Chanelle's agent Dave Read said last night: "I am looking in to this matter. I am unable to comment further at this stage."

Awful news indeed.

And what kind of source is identified only as "a source." Any credible person would put their name down on record when giving a statement to the press.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for that Hicky...
    Great to see her true and loyal fans out in force at this sad time....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smile6uk wrote: »

Thanks for that Hicky...
    Great to see her true and loyal fans out in force at this sad time....

Yes. Let's all send healing thoughts her way. I just want to hear she's going to be OK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?BBs_Chanelle_in_overdose_scare&in_article_id=716292&in_page_id=7

This quotes DR as saying he hopes to speak to Chanelle sometime this morning. I really hope that we hear something positive soon.
This discussion has been closed.