ED: Charity *poss spoilers*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So next week, Charity finds out about Jai being Archie's dad. What do you think she'll do? I can see run ins with her and Rachel, but I'm unsure if she'll forgive Jai, since he forgave her, but Charity being Charity, I don't know.

What do you all think she'll do??

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that doesnt say what she actually does lol
  • marlingmarling Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she tampers with the brakes on his car but then for him to lend the car to Debbie at the last minute. Oh, and Debbie offers Nico a lift......

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Ali and Ruby get involved too. Can't imagine Ali sitting by and watching Charity intimidate Rachel?
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she makes Jai stop paying for a house for Rachel. She is using it as an excuse to blackmail Jai i.e. with Ali's job, I'd like to see her having to live with just child support payments.
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see them split and Jai get with Rachel lol
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bellarooo wrote: »
    I'd like to see them split and Jai get with Rachel lol

NO NO NO NO NO This must never happen. NO
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think they should lol, it's a soap so I doubt I'll lose sleep either way lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've kept Charity's reaction under wraps. In next weeks spoilers Priya, Nikhil and Georgia's are mentioned but nothing about Charity's reaction.

What she said last week to Debbie about revenge was probably foreshadowing. She'll be baying for blood that's for sure. Jai will be number one on her hit list but I wonder if she'll try to take Rachel down too.

The other mystery is whether or not she'll get any support from that vile daughter of hers.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Britgirl wrote: »
    So next week, Charity finds out about Jai being Archie's dad. What do you think she'll do? I can see run ins with her and Rachel, but I'm unsure if she'll forgive Jai, since he forgave her, but Charity being Charity, I don't know.

What do you all think she'll do??

I think it happens on Friday 26thApril.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Purple. wrote: »
    I hope she makes Jai stop paying for a house for Rachel. She is using it as an excuse to blackmail Jai i.e. with Ali's job, I'd like to see her having to live with just child support payments.

I think the
    Spencers move into Rachel's house so that will help with the rent if Jai stops paying it.
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    I think the
    Spencers move into Rachel's house so that will help with the rent if Jai stops paying it.

I am looking forward to that smug smile being wiped off her face - IMO, the character is becoming more and more unbearable at the moment.

I think Charity will be baying for Jai's blood once she finds out and will probably try to take him for every penny he has.

I have read this as well, but I think Jai owns the house so I doubt he would evict Rachel - even if Charity wanted him too.