Options

People power :Compare the hms poll

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Why do they have to have questions like "Which housemate is the most unattractive?".

*sigh*

I said Winston. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think too much about it. Mark got most of the negatives, and I threw a few positives Pav's way.
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark got all the negatives. Chris and Christopher my positives.
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the early talk of Chris's gigantic noggin (I've noticed he has poor posture as well) and forumers are afraid to vote him most unattractive? He looks like a hobbit.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the early talk of Chris's gigantic noggin (I've noticed he has poor posture as well) and forumers are afraid to vote him most unattractive? He looks like a hobbit.

I don't think Chris is unattractive & that's a horrid thing to say about anyone *rolls her eyes*
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Chris is quite attractive
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    Mark got all the negatives. Chris and Christopher my positives.

Mark will have a breakdown when/ if it's revealed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Fair play, then. I just know when originally introduced there was a lot of talk about Chris resembling a bobblehead and now the majority is mum on who they find least attractive.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Mark will have a breakdown when/ if it's revealed :D

IF ..... I will be surprised if BB will give the top answers to all the questions
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    IF ..... I will be surprised if BB will give the top answers to all the questions

Oh they will if it's negative to Chris /Ashleigh /Christopher
    Helen will get only positive feedback ,I hope .Then she can get the biggest reality check when she comes out...stay away from Google Helen .
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Interesting questions I struggled with a couple .Mark won't be happy if the majority answer like I did ...opps

Same here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vault wrote: »
    Same here :D

I think we all have lol
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Easiest question was most boring, Ash, he sends me to sleep.

Pav will probably get that one though outside of forums :(
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting questions I struggled with a couple .Mark won't be happy if the majority answer like I did ...opps

Im with you then;-) hope they read them out just to see his face...
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Im with you then;-) hope they read them out just to see his face...

Yes! About time Mark begins to meltdown before his eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Easiest question was most boring, Ash, he sends me to sleep.

Pav will probably get that one though outside of forums :(
    I actually voted Winston most boring. He has been there from the beginning yet I forget about him all the time.

Oh, and I redid the poll giving some of my Zoe selections to Mark. :D Hope the hms "rumble" him.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which housemate is the most interesting? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is the most two-faced? Mark.
    Which housemate plays up to the cameras the most? Mark.
    Which housemate is the most likely to succeed in life? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is the most selfish? Helen.
    Which housemate is the most lazy? Ash.
    Which housemate is the most likeable? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is the most trustworthy? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is bitched about the most? Pav.
    Which housemate has contributed to the House the most? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is the most unattractive? Helen.
    Which housemate is the most enjoyable to watch? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is the most boring? Winston.
    Which housemate is the most cringeworthy? Christopher.
    Which housemate sits on the fence the most? Christopher.
    Which housemate is the biggest try-hard? Mark.
    Which housemate is the most popular with the other housemates? Mark.
    Which housemate is the most self-obsessed? Helen.
    Which housemate is the most genuine? Ashleigh.
    Which housemate is the most manipulative? Helen.
    Which housemate is the most false? Mark.
    Which housemate is the most insincere? Mark.
    Which housemate would you be most embarrassed to wake up in bed with? Helen.
    Which housemate is the biggest stirrer? Helen.
    Which housemate lied the most in their audition? Helen.
    Which housemate is the most unhygienic? Ash.
    Which Housemate is the most disappointing? Zoe.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »

he's got a cute 'coochi coochi' face when he grins.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vault wrote: »
    Yes! About time Mark begins to meltdown before his eviction.

Im hoping the housemates have a brain cell to realise he is not as popular as they think and nominate him next week;-)
  • Options
    spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I found myself voting Mark a massive number of times! I didn't vote Ash for anything!! I think he was the only HM I didn't vote for anything. I didn't vote Mark for all the negative things though. I hope most people try to vote fairly objectively on this poll rather than simply voting the person they hate most for everything negative and the person they like most for everything positive.
    Rachael. wrote: »
    I feel guilty for my answer to that one :blush: I wish I left it blank now. I think that's got to be the worst one to come top in over any of the questions. I would rather be voted the biggest bitch, fake, boring than unnattractive. Looks are something that can't be changed and this would really upset me.

Would you really?! :o I wouldn't care at all if I was voted most unattractive but I would hate it if people voted that they thought my personality was in any way horrid. Because your looks are something you can't alter and they don't affect who you are. I mean I never even have to look at my own face!! When I think about who I am as me, what I look like has little to do with it. But if people have a problem with your personality to the extent of thinking you're the worst out of everyone it attacks who you are on the inside. That would make me feel worthless. In terms of voting it's not a nice question to answer though as it feels judgemental, but attractiveness is not beauty, but allure which I guess incorporates personality too.
    I'm surprised how unbiased I was with this poll. As much as I wanted to put my least favourite in the negatives and my favourite in the positive I didn't. I'm growing up, I feel like I'm on a journey ;)

I was surprised as well. As I say above, if I remember correctly, I voted every housemate except Ash for something. Of course some had more positives and some more negatives, but more by chance in terms of the questions. I certainly did not vote those I like more for all the positive things.
  • Options
    ButBut Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly Mark for me.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Tried to vote every housemate at least one thing:

Pav - bitched about most, genuine.
    Ashleigh - interesting, likely to succeed in life, contributes most, enjoyable to watch.
    Christopher - likeable, trustworthy, cringeworthy.
    Chris - sits on fence.
    Helen - selfish, most popular with housemates, lied in audition (well she said she'd try to be nice)
    Ash - biggest stirrer.
    Zoe - false, insincere, disappointing.
    Mark - two-faced, try-hard, self-obsessed, manipulative.
    Winston - plays up to cameras, lazy, unattractive, boring, embarrassed to wake up in bed with, unhygienic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Didn't answer the least hygenic one - I don't live with them so don't know

I voted for Winston because of what happened weeks ago with him pissing all over the toilet.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry spiral won't let quote. Yes I am very self conscious about my looks, not in a shallow way I'm just paranoid. If I see someone laughing I'm convinced they're laughing at my face. I don't know why I'm this way. If I was voted badly about my personality then I could change that. Being voted as biggest bitch would be by my own fault and I'd be willing to accept that but voted most unattractive would probably result in me having a Steven style meltdown :o
  • Options
    spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry spiral won't let quote. Yes I am very self conscious about my looks, not in a shallow way I'm just paranoid. If I see someone laughing I'm convinced they're laughing at my face. I don't know why I'm this way. If I was voted badly about my personality then I could change that. Being voted as biggest bitch would be by my own fault and I'd be willing to accept that but voted most unattractive would probably result in me having a Steven style meltdown :o

Awww, I feel the need to offer a biiiiiiiiggggg virtual huuuuuuuugggg to you!!! I admit, I sometimes think people are laughing at me too. And if I do think it I might then analyse the event stupidly, haha :blush:. But the truth is if anyone is ever laughing at a person they do not know for whatever judgemental reason it says a lot more about them than it does about you. :) And also, the only people's opinions that really matter are those of your friends and loved ones. If they dislike you, then you should worry. ;-)

*group hugs* :):):)