Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - The Lomaxes Prepare To Leave - 01/08/14

13»

Comments

• jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it could be one of the McQueens in the crash. I think the Lomaxes are safe for the moment, now the truth is out about Peri It will be good to see the backlash from it, I hate it when they do reveals just to kill the main characters off straight after.
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so obvious Freddie will discover what Lindsay is up to, they revealed her plan way too soon and he's already looking suspicious, he'll figure it out and double cross her...which is annoying me because it wasn't Joe.
  • cmazzacmazza Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so obvious Freddie will discover what Lindsay is up to, they revealed her plan way too soon and he's already looking suspicious, he'll figure it out and double cross her...which is annoying me because it wasn't Joe.

Agree, she should have played the long game, instead they have rushed it and it is all too obvious
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anybody else like Mercedes line tonight about Lindsay that she doesn't know which brother she fancies at the moment.
  • Liv1Liv1 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    cmazza wrote: »
    I am thinking that maybe Sam will kidnap Peri!! :o

Yeah that's definitely what I'm leaning towards now, Sam's not giving up without a fight. Maybe Cameron finds out she's planning to take her and chases them, running them off the road? :(

Although I'd love so much for it to be Patrick in the crash so Maxine can come back and live happily ever after with Dodger :blush: never the way in soaps though.....:(
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not checked it myself, but heard that the car involved in the crash is definitely the Lomax's. I read that someone checked the registration of the car Sam was in to the one in the trailer & it is the same. I also heard that 2 funeral cars were seen. We also know that Lizzie Roper is doing a one woman show in Edinburgh & has not filmed at Lime for a few weeks. So most likely Sam & Danny are in the car & one or both are killed. I don't want either of them killed off as I still see potential in the characters particularly Sam's. If they are involved in the crash I hope Sam is only in a coma & Lizzie is just having a break. Another possibility is that some other resident nicks her car & is involved in the crash, but considering that Kieron said in an interview that more heartache is to come for Ste & James posted a photo of what I think was a Lily lying on the floor a few weeks ago saying they had filmed exciting scenes for Hollyoaks fans it could very well indicate a funeral & that it's Lomax related.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not checked it myself, but heard that the car involved in the crash is definitely the Lomax's. I read that someone checked the registration of the car Sam was in to the one in the trailer & it is the same. I also heard that 2 funeral cars were seen. We also know that Lizzie Roper is doing a one woman show in Edinburgh & has not filmed at Lime for a few weeks. So most likely Sam & Danny are in the car & one or both are killed. I don't want either of them killed off as I still see potential in the characters particularly Sam's. If they are involved in the crash I hope Sam is only in a coma & Lizzie is just having a break. Another possibility is that some other resident nicks her car & is involved in the crash, but considering that Kieron said in an interview that more heartache is to come for Ste & James posted a photo of what I think was a Lily lying on the floor a few weeks ago saying they had filmed exciting scenes for Hollyoaks fans it could very well indicate a funeral & that it's Lomax related.

Oh god I hope they're not killing Sam off. But they seem to always get rid of family mothers who have potential
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cmazza wrote: »
    I am thinking that maybe Sam will kidnap Peri!! :o

You know, this makes sense.

I was wondering what need would anyone have to be in a car chase this summer, and this is one of the only real plausible scenarios.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't kill Sam off, I would love to see more of the back story between her and Cameron. I think Danny will be one of the victims, especially with recent interviews and with what Kieron said in interviews
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god I hope they're not killing Sam off. But they seem to always get rid of family mothers who have potential

I agree with you, will be gutted if they kill her off. While I was disgusted that she framed Cameron, I do think the show can do loads more with her & she is one of the more interesting characters on the show. Would much rather have the likes of George or Grace or Lindsey killed off instead!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    I hope they don't kill Sam off, I would love to see more of the back story between her and Cameron. I think Danny will be one of the victims, especially with recent interviews and with what Kieron said in interviews

I think you may be right! I'm also not happy if the show has decided to kill him off. I would like to see his reaction when JP's rape comes out etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think both Sam and Danny need to be around for the rape reveal, they both played key parts in the storyline and should definitely be around for when the truth comes out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not even sure the rape reveal will have much impact anyway now.

Not with Nancy's near rape and Sam already knowing. I don't think they'll make a huge thing of Danny finding out either, unless it's to have his feelings rush back so he'll crawl up to JP again to beg for him back (which could very well happen - cos combined with whoever Ste's one night stand was with who could possibly pursue Ste afterward, that's both of them being pulled apart by the option of other relationships), so that really just leaves the other McQueens and the O'Connors to react to it.

And Nancy's rape is supposed to happen by the end of August, right? Hmm.

And if Sam dies, that leaves Danny in mourning and a widower, and probably in need of sympathy and comfort from John Paul.

There's a lot of different ways all of this could play out.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peri and Tom are actually very sweet!

Ha! In your face Sam! :D
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think both Sam and Danny need to be around for the rape reveal, they both played key parts in the storyline and should definitely be around for when the truth comes out.

I agree,sadly hollyoaks lives killing people off and then realising opps later
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whichever way it plays out, I'm sure it will be exiting judging by the Sx Weeks Of Summer trailer.
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member

I agree
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I thought Nancy got attacked but not raped?
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Nancy got attacked but not raped?

That's what the spoilers say as well, stopped before anything happens
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    That's what the spoilers say as well, stopped before anything happens

Thank you, I thought so!
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Did anybody else like Mercedes line tonight about Lindsay that she doesn't know which brother she fancies at the moment.

Not liking that Mercedes has just let her friendship with Lindsay go down the drain for a fling with Freddie
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not liking that Mercedes has just let her friendship with Lindsay go down the drain for a fling with Freddie

I thought this as well. Lindsey/Mercedes/Cindy were a really good friend group, its a shame they've just let it go because of Cindy's bipolar and the Roscoe fiasco.

I was hoping the two girls could help Cindy out with her bipolar but the way it's going it appears not.
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    I thought this as well. Lindsey/Mercedes/Cindy were a really good friend group, its a shame they've just let it go because of Cindy's bipolar and the Roscoe fiasco.

I was hoping the two girls could help Cindy out with her bipolar but the way it's going it appears not.

Mercedes is a truly vile human being, she never stays friends with people for too long if it invlves her two favourite things, money and shagging blokes.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this episode yet, but look forward to it. The pics of Leela and Peri in this week's tv listing mags look remarkably tender! In any case, at least we know that Sam's efforts to suppress the truth have finally failed. Just a shock for Peri though.
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Anyone else really miss the Mercedes/Cindy/Lindsey trio? I only liked Lindsey with these two and she's dreadful with anyone else. I hate how it's just been dropped because the murder storyline ended, they've all ended up becoming rivals and I can't remember the last time I seen Cindy/Lindsey share a scene.