Sanctuary Renewed For 4th Season

2»

Comments

• Caveman643Caveman643 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Sanctuary series 3 is back on Watch next Tuesday at 11.10pm. It's starting from episode 3.
  • leithladleithlad Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caveman643 wrote: »
    Sanctuary series 3 is back on Watch next Tuesday at 11.10pm. It's starting from episode 3.

Its repeats though,waiting for season 3 part 2:(
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Season 3a would take us up to the start of July then. If they immediately go on to Season 3b that would end in the middle of September so maybe they would move straight in to Season 4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No mention of a return on the web site either.

http://uktv.co.uk/watch/video/aid/639276/videolistid/125/sr/1

They're far more interested in Primeval (although IIRC they contributed to the production costs).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Only watch could do something like air a repeat of a series from episode 3 :p
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Well Episode 1 (Kali Pt. 3) as the title suggests is the conclusion to the Kali/Big Bertha story from Series II, and makes no real sense in isolaton without seeing the 2-part Season 2 finale.

Episode 2 (Firewall) is, IIRC, very much the 'aftermath' of that conflict, so again perhaps confusing without re-visiting the previous episodes, but given that it sets up events that continue to impact the ongoing thread of Season 3a, and into the opening episodes of 3b, it does seem a little odd.

Of course episode 3 (Bank Job) is very much a standalone "bottle" show, so a good jumping off point for those not familiar with the ongoing arc. I imagine this may have influenced Watch's thinking.
  • Caveman643Caveman643 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    As I've only seen episodes 1 and 2 from series 3 I'm happy Watch are starting from episode 3.