Options

In the TV Show Friends, Who was the most infertile one?

O-JO-J Posts: 18,859
Forum Member
✭✭
If they were to separate, and go with other people who have good fertility, what one would most likely be able to conceive a child? Monica or Chandler?

EDIT: Just realised I posted it on General by mistake :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weren't they equally infertile..

Monica had an inhostible environment...
    And chandler lazy sperm..

It was kind week the reasoning IMO. A surrogate would of been possible since chandler had sperm.. And Monica eggs.. IVF would of been an option surely.. It wasn't ruled out they went straight too adoption.. Obviously for storyline purposes... Could of been discussed though...

Anyways since chandler had sperm he would of been more likely to be a dad with someone else since Monica's womb was not in good shape... IMO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I swear that this is the first time DS has ever had a post about the state of a fictional character's womb...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear that this is the first time DS has ever had a post about the state of a fictional character's womb...

It's even in GD where some people don't give a shit about TV shows:D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fertile minds :D
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, it's a genuinely new topic of conversation, I'll grant you that...
  • Options
    karapote monkeykarapote monkey Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was Joey. He put it about a fair bit but as far as we know, never had a pregnancy scare.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I've never watched an episode of Friends, but the OP is making me feel like I missed out.
  • Options
    juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    Wonkey, dont wander over to the soaps neck of the woods or you will be awash with posts about fictional wombs, sex lives, deaths etc, all discussed as though they were talking about their best friend.:o
    The spats on GD are handdbags compared to what goes on over there.
    If somebody slates a character they like, some of them react like Zinedine Zidane when his sister was mentioned. ;-)
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,319
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Joey. He put it about a fair bit but as far as we know, never had a pregnancy scare.

He always used condoms though. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Friends ended about a decade ago didn't it?! What is left to discuss?