Options

Is this True - Helen's agent is part owner of Channel 5 !!

GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just read on Facebook that this is Helen Wood's agent....Is it true ?????....If it is Enough Said !!!

Richard Clive Desmond (born 8 December 1951) is an English publisher and businessman. He is the owner of Express Newspapers and founder of Northern & Shell, which publishes various celebrity magazines, such as OK! and New!, and British national newspapers Daily Star and Daily Express. Northern & Shell also owns British television network Channel 5 as well as Portland TV[3] which, in turn, owns the adult TV channels Television X, Red Hot TV, and others.

Comments

• Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Where does it say he's Helen's agent? It doesn't.
    He's not part owner, he's the outright owner.
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    This level of desperation to discredit Helen's magnificent victory is now becoming slightly worrying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was my Question.....Is this True.....it's all over FB that he is !!!
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    abarthman wrote: »
    This level of desperation to discredit Helen's magnificent victory is now becoming slightly worrying.

She was given the prize, she didn't earn it. Never faced nomination, never faced eviction. Fixed on the first night.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just accept that she won by means of the public vote!! stop the crying of its a fix for any other result other that your personal favs winning please.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    Just accept that she won by means of the public vote!! stop the crying of its a fix for any other result other that your personal favs winning please.

I could accept that she won if I thought it was a genuine result.....Thing is I don't ...I think it was Swayed in her favour from Start to Finish....which included her Pass to the Final and her going into the Secret Room.....>:(
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Max Clifford used to be her PR agent. Not sure if he's in a position to influence the result.
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah if not this true, she has some sort of connection. You can't tell me someone that nasty to people with her personality can of won over the British public as been most hated to most liked just cause she cried a couple of times.

It was the biggest shock result probably ever in all the BBs ever all around the world. I just simply can't believe millions of people would of paid money, actual money to help a bully win the show and a 100 grand. Just makes no sense.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »

It was the biggest shock result probably ever in all the BBs ever all around the world. I just simply can't believe millions of people would of paid money, actual money to help a bully win the show and a 100 grand. Just makes no sense.

I can't believe millions voted either.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    I can't believe millions voted either.

Me neither. Just a very small minority vote on these things.
  • Options
    yikeswhatnowyikeswhatnow Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:
    yogacats wrote: »
    She was given the prize, she didn't earn it. Never faced nomination, never faced eviction. Fixed on the first night.

Yup.:(
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Max Clifford used to be her PR agent. Not sure if he's in a position to influence the result.
    Well he's certainly not anymore, that's for sure! :o^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't have a favourite. But there is a bad smell to this one.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Ive read on here that on BBOTS if you noticed it was the same housemates appearing all the time...Steve....Kim....Winston...all part of his agency. You didnt see Pauline who started this all off for Helen by giving her the pass to the final.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Ive read on here that on BBOTS if you noticed it was the same housemates appearing all the time...Steve....Kim....Winston...all part of his agency. You didnt see Pauline who started this all off for Helen by giving her the pass to the final.
    Yeah all Helens friends.
  • Options
    Derbyshire.Derbyshire. Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am laughing so hard at the bitterness
  • Options
    isoveliisoveli Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    I just read on Facebook that this is Helen Wood's agent....Is it true ?????....If it is Enough Said !!!

Richard Clive Desmond (born 8 December 1951) is an English publisher and businessman. He is the owner of Express Newspapers and founder of Northern & Shell, which publishes various celebrity magazines, such as OK! and New!, and British national newspapers Daily Star and Daily Express. Northern & Shell also owns British television network Channel 5 as well as Portland TV[3] which, in turn, owns the adult TV channels Television X, Red Hot TV, and others.

Northern and Shell owns a talent agency called Outside Organisation that Helen, Winston, Steven and Kim are claimed to have been signed in

http://www.outside-org.co.uk
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    Yeah if not this true, she has some sort of connection. You can't tell me someone that nasty to people with her personality can of won over the British public as been most hated to most liked just cause she cried a couple of times.

Agreed.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    The vote, such as it is , is genuine. People did vote for Helen to win, if only by a small margin, if you believe Emma.

However, the reason Helen was able to win is because the production gave her advantage over advantage for weeks on end, starting with immunity from eviction and including repeated access to the private conversations of others, chiefly Ashleigh (and there are lingering questions as to how free a choice Pauline was given in selecting a HM for the Final Pass).

Even in this final week when it looked like Ashleigh was going to walk away with the prize, the production went out of its way to construct more Helen-centric narrative and solidify her 'redemptive journey'. Looked at in the whole it certainly does feel as though Big Brother have moved heaven and earth to ensure that Helen was in the final and was a credible challenger for one of the top 2 spots.

This is the sort of thing that can sway peoples votes, even if there is no suspicious betting activity going on with 'syndicates' voting heavily to ensure a particular result.

Couple this with the knowledge that she was invited to appear on the show, and that she may have already signed magazine deals with Northern & Shell before going into the house and you do begin to wonder whether the entire series has been a set-up?
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So what if he is, he is entitled to vote for who he wants, oh dear all the conspiracy threads, its getting silly now.:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member

You need to go to "Specsavers" .....BB fixed this result without a doubt!!
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need to go to "Specsavers" .....BB fixed this result without a doubt!!

:D:D:D yeah course they did.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    The vote, such as it is , is genuine. People did vote for Helen to win, if only by a small margin, if you believe Emma.

However, the reason Helen was able to win is because the production gave her advantage over advantage for weeks on end, starting with immunity from eviction and including repeated access to the private conversations of others, chiefly Ashleigh (and there are lingering questions as to how free a choice Pauline was given in selecting a HM for the Final Pass).

Even in this final week when it looked like Ashleigh was going to walk away with the prize, the production went out of its way to construct more Helen-centric narrative and solidify her 'redemptive journey'. Looked at in the whole it certainly does feel as though Big Brother have moved heaven and earth to ensure that Helen was in the final and was a credible challenger for one of the top 2 spots.

This is the sort of thing that can sway peoples votes, even if there is no suspicious betting activity going on with 'syndicates' voting heavily to ensure a particular result.

Couple this with the knowledge that she was invited to appear on the show, and that she may have already signed magazine deals with Northern & Shell before going into the house and you do begin to wonder whether the entire series has been a set-up?

She has, she appeared in tv advertisements for one of his magazine publications while BB was running.
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    So what if he is, he is entitled to vote for who he wants, oh dear all the conspiracy threads, its getting silly now.:o:o
    No this one stinks. Entitled to vote for who he wants!!! He is the owner of the show FFS.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I expect that she will appear in CBB. I predicted it weeks ago.