Options

CS: Is Leanne entitled to half the kebab shop?

J-BJ-B Posts: 18,617
Forum Member
✭✭
I know it's a bit of a legal grey area but Dev is arguably providing for Simon by giving Leanne that job. If I was that thrifty harlot Leanne I'd be right on the phone to my brief drawing up the legal paperwork to get it in writing.

Comments

• Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She better not get too above her station. That's Don Ches' territory, and he'll make sure she knows it.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,338
    Forum Member
    Well she has worked 2 shifts so i'd say she has a good case - yes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only a matter of time till Chesney sexually harasses her, she'll be entitled to half of pretty Sinead then.
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I know it's a bit of a legal grey area but Dev is arguably providing for Simon by giving Leanne that job. If I was that thrifty harlot Leanne I'd be right on the phone to my brief drawing up the legal paperwork to get it in writing.
    Haha! Good one.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free Kebabs for Nick. Wait, he gets them from Gail
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only a matter of time till Chesney sexually harasses her, she'll be entitled to half of pretty Sinead then.
    :D:D:D

Don Chezione will fight back though and demand half of Curly Si. Leanne will insist he takes the whole of Curly Si whilst still demanding maintenance for him from Beth.....and Norris.....and Ozzy.... :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course, if Leanne has taken a kebab home to Simon Dav will be responsible for his upkeep too from now on as 'it just isn't fair for him to keep having his life changing like this - he deserves consistency. Don't punish him because you're angry with me Dev'.
  • Options
    princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Leanne ends up getting half of Kal's gym as well as half the kebab shop she could combine the two businesses by having a gym in the kebab shop. People could work off cheeseburger calories straight away by jumping on a treadmill as soon as they've finished eating.

Wait, if Leanne's claiming child benefit for Simon, doesn't that mean the government, and by association the local council, are also responsible for his upkeep? That means Leanne's also entitled to half the library. Someone should tell Roy and Yasmeen so they can get Leanne to claim what's rightfully hers and save the library.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Leanne ends up getting half of Kal's gym as well as half the kebab shop she could combine the two businesses by having a gym in the kebab shop. People could work off cheeseburger calories straight away by jumping on a treadmill as soon as they've finished eating.

I like it. She's the fatties drug dealer and their rehab centre. Perfect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wait, if Leanne's claiming child benefit for Simon, doesn't that mean the government, and by association the local council, are also responsible for his upkeep? That means Leanne's also entitled to half the library. Someone should tell Roy and Yasmeen so they can get Leanne to claim what's rightfully hers and save the library.
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Free Kebabs for Nick. Wait, he gets them from Gail

with extra olives :D
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracey bought Simon some sweets AND Rob took Si to the zoo. There must be a fighting chance that half the pawn shop is up for grabs for our Leane...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    Tracey bought Simon some sweets AND Rob took Si to the zoo. There must be a fighting chance that half the pawn shop is up for grabs for our Leane...
    And half the zoo as well. :D
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Dev and Kal should watch out they are next on Leanne's money list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leanne's gonna be richer than that thrifty mare April off of Emmerdale at this rate.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Leanne plays her cards right she'll end up owning half the street.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Leanne's gonna be richer than that thrifty mare April off of Emmerdale at this rate.
    WorKerreh? :)
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jeanne sued every man she's slept with, and won, she could own half of Manchester.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She might have a claim for half of the garage and Kevin's house as Sophie and Maddy have been looking after him so much. He spent a few hours at Sally's the other week as well so she and Tim had better protect their assets....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    She might have a claim for half of the garage and Kevin's house as Sophie and Maddy have been looking after him so much. He spent a few hours at Sally's the other week as well so she and Tim had better protect their assets....

Cor dear, I missed that. That's at least half of Tim's window cleaning business straight off the bat then. Any judge worth their salt would whack that up to 2/3rds to act as a deterrent to doing wrong by R Si.