Options

EE Online Billing?

nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
Forum Member
✭✭
Bit of background, both myself and my husband had T-Mobile phones, infact both lines were under his name. I upgraded Nov 2012 to iPhone 5, all fine. I then went to an EE contract for 4G. We then got an iPad from EE, and it connected to my online billing account no problems.

Then in July 2013 my husband changed his account to EE for a 4G phone, and since then we have unable to check our online billing, after numerous calls we are now back to paper billing. Free of charge, however we did cancel our D/D as one month they took almost twice my husbands bill from the account, and we discovered they charged him twice for his new phone/delivery, so we were just told "check online!" again we can't do that.

Has anyone else had a problem like this and been able to get it fixed? I can't even check my data usage on the app as it was updated, so I need to use a bookmark on safari.

As I say this has been from July and we keep getting told that a complaint has been raised with them.

Comments

• Options
    The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Delete the app.. reinstall again. Do not use wifi when first opening up the app, See if that helps.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete the app.. reinstall again. Do not use wifi when first opening up the app, See if that helps.

Nothing helps, it gives me the same error as online, as it decided my username and password had to be my online one. Which doesn't work.

Before it just took the information from my phone, as it never showed the iPad one, even though that was on "my account"